Mrs Hinch #501 Business as usual

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh stop it... so this was mentioned yesterday and suddenly it appears!!?
Doesn't read tattle though...
Yay I'm so excited for this flop content we will get? But surely Lonnie being nearly 1 isn't it bit late for this 🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
I'm sure that story of her sanding the window seat has got a filter on it cos it starts getting jumpy and flickering - why would you do this??!!! Are inanimate objects not even safe from a Snapchat filter now 🥴🥴
And as for liking grey and mushroom stripes 🙄 come on- could that colour scheme BE any drabber 🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 15
twit face posing whst she doing , most off her poor followers don't have a penny to rub together still be paying for there grey couch that they bought or dripped up from them rip off companies so sad really and they'll be worried sick probably come April when bills all.go up. She a bleep and a liar so scrupulous deceitful I hope it's her downfall .

Reactions: 11
I was so confused when I saw that story. Why is she posting weaning stuff now? Has she forgotten how old she told us Lonnie is?
She can’t keep up with the lies of her child’s age 🤣

Pretty sure we seen evidence of weaning a few months ago?

Reactions: 17
She treats Len so different. I know 2nd time around you are more relaxed/confident, but the way she talks about him makes him the favoured child. Does she get this from Fiddle? The way she is treated compared to Sam.

Soph, Please stop with 'Dad did this, Dad did that'. It's pathetic

mrshinchhome-instastory-26-01-2022.jpg

Reactions: 17
Most people I know thought the weaning stage was horrendous. The absolute anxiety of trying to balance making sure your child is eating enough and getting a range of foods etc. Plus the mess and the plethora of stinky poops! No thanks, give me the milk stage any day 🤣

Reactions: 19
Omg that bloody ‘what you doing? Cackle cackle’ phrase being rolled out on the daily with Len now I guess 🙄

Reactions: 21
What's she talking about weaning for? She's been weaning him for months, she's already told us!

Now if she had left that book where it was there, Lonnie would def have moved forward to get it, instead she shoved it towards him. Doesn't she know how to encourage your baby when they are just about to crawl?

Nice partial reveal of lonnies room too there

Reactions: 26
I'm sure that story of her sanding the window seat has got a filter on it cos it starts getting jumpy and flickering - why would you do this??!!! Are inanimate objects not even safe from a Snapchat filter now 🥴🥴
And as for liking grey and mushroom stripes 🙄 come on- could that colour scheme BE any drabber 🥱🥱🥱
When she put green on the wall the other day I thought she might actually branch out to pastels. How wrong was I 🤣

Reactions: 14
What's she talking about weaning for? She's been weaning him for months, she's already told us!

Now if she had left that book where it was there, Lonnie would def have moved forward to get it, instead she shoved it towards him. Doesn't she know how to encourage your baby when they are just about to crawl?

Nice partial reveal of lonnies room too there
So is that Lonnies room in the new house🤔

Reactions: 10
Remember when she actually used to make cleaning content! 🤨

ETA to correct spelling

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.