Mrs Hinch #501 Business as usual

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deleted my old account but had to rejoin to post this,sorry if its already been posted,
IMG-20220126-WA0000.jpg

Thought it was hilarious they went on to say they have better things to do than read through these threads,but posts a screenshot to mhmmdi,of proof of her reading through these threads

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her poor dad must be chained in the workshop and let out for meals. Like a production line one thing after another! Can imagine Soph ‘Dad, Dad I need sum blocks of wood to make shite signs for the bathroom’ Ok Sweetheart whatever you want!
I was going to say it’s a shame, he might get genuinely burned out churning out all these creations the way he’s been going and it’ll ruin his enjoyment of his hobby…BUT it’s kinda his fault for enabling her so no sympathy from me!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Deleted my old account but had to rejoin to post this,sorry if its already been posted,
View attachment 1018165

Thought it was hilarious they went on to say they have better things to do than read through these threads,but posts a screenshot to mhmmdi,of proof of her reading through these threads
Truth hurts HUNNAYZZ and no I’m not in there actually, I only saw screenshots here ages ago 😂 I’m faymousshhh guyssssch, and you @horseybox1982 😜

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Well that was random music to have over the alpaca spam 🤔. “ Find me somebody to love “ how about your two children you idiot.
I’m so bored of them already. 😂

Poor Ronnie must think he’s colour blind.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
5361E613-7F58-4546-9EBE-C9544C31197E.png

Why does she speak like Al has passed away?

Dads gone out for the day or I’m in the workshop on my own today.

“It feels so strange”? Jesus is the man not allowed a break? Is it beyond her to just go in on her own without the drama?

Cut out the crap will ye?? You’re making yourself look so damn needy.

ETA; and another thing, if I see the word “farm” one more time I’m gonna squeal!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 1018170

Why does she speak like Al has passed away?

Dads gone out for the day or I’m in the workshop on my own today.

“It feels so strange”? Jesus is the man not allowed a break? Is it beyond her to just go in on her own without the drama?

Cut out the crap will ye?? You’re making yourself look so damn needy.
I am actually sad that I think she thinks this is her new angle unfortunately.... the tone she’s setting
she knew the huns really latched onto her because of their mental health and it helping them (allegedly) cos of the cleaning but it’s like she’s realised she can latch them without the cleaning .. and keeps dropping subliminal messages and this victim and poor me .. therapy .. following mental health pages ...

SHES FOUND HER NEW ANGLE!!
PREYING ON THE VULNERABLE!!
The people shes targeting all this at won’t even question it 😢
Disgusting vile human!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She's going to make a table with her Dad.

Are you trying to prove to the world that weeping Al is your dad or something. Did tattle rattle your cage sofa ?

Reactions: 8
“Let me know your favourite pic”???
No!
I have a life and I’m not 5 years old unlike Sopha.
Any lurking sheep? She doesn’t care which ones you like!!!!!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.