Mrs Hinch #501 Business as usual

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As I'm pretty new on here I've just been on.my Facebook and a vid popped up 2 little kids laughing with the drink is that where she went over her eldest boy Ronnie laughing put there laughs instead ?
Screenshot_20220126-175848_Facebook.jpg

Reactions: 7
Now I have no idea about alpacas but I know horses- ears pinned back and this stance is BACK OFF... I notice that the other two aren't eating but this one is... hope she makes sure it isn't bullying them for their food. Also why the duck do alpacas need so much food- grass, hay, carrots, oats and alpaca nuts?? They aren't being exercised at all and they must do naff all every day, they will end up rotund like Henry poor sod
Same thing, normally when they’re about to spit at each other. It’s a back off thing for sure. Should really be feeding them in one big trough tbh but 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Not to derail the thread but

If anyone needs a laugh head over to the Katehayesmakeup thread, and check out the screenshots… Kate put up a story with an AD from penholigans? And the company have confirmed she FAKED the AD, she wasn’t sent the products or invited into the store to post for an AD.

Anyways back to Hinch, she’s blatantly copying another influencers kitchen? Get your own style Hinch instead of Stealing decor from others!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
The order she’s deciding to show her pre records in makes zero bleeping sense. As if you’d move in somewhere and decorate a bleeping room for boots first, then get the poxy alpacas then start on the dining room??? As if you’d be cleaning a windowsill when you’ve got KIDS and their rooms need doing????

Now “Dad’s” gonna make a glam farmhouse table well soph if it’s anything like the rest of the stuff he’s made it ain’t gonna look like those inspiration pics. duck off. You’re not the new Lydia Millen.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Then posts IG stories with
IM NOT SUPERWOMAN
Music in the back ground
It’s all a bleeping scam and calculated
Every post. Every song. Every word.
I thought this with the music choices the past two days. A horrific cover of somebody to love and that superwoman one

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.