Mrs Hinch #501 Business as usual

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
0EDC36D9-C170-498C-B499-A1A78CF6D768.jpeg

OMG GUYSHHHH which one of you nusty trollssaid Where is ronnies weaning book!!!! I remember seeing it mentioned on her a couple of threads ago.

Reactions: 23
She followed a bunch of weaning pages with Ronnie why doesn't she just use the same accounts.

Reactions: 18
25C372E6-26B0-4CE4-A370-9B4D006E418F.png

“It’s a basskit” really sopha?? condescending your own flesh and blood. God almighty, she’s flat out today. Shits my arse.

Oh Ronni e.
She’ll prob paint a mini tractor between the i and e and say it was meant to be like that

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I kept quiet on thread 500.Had to cos I didn't trust myself🤭
The lies started on page one of her first fairytale book and haven't stopped since.
I'm not sure where she can go now-Pa wouldn't be happy with us folk taking the Mickey,and Fiddle must be dubious too.All we'll see from now on is hands and feet like we see the house owner on Tom & Jerry,nothing but her slippers and shouting "Thomas" 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
🤣🤣🤣 my dad is better than your dad 🤣
I bet your dad had some cool stories to tell I used to love top of the pops, although tbf my dad is pretty cool, he works for the European space agency building spacecraft and satellites that are launched into space, can Al do that? Nope he makes crap from tit pieces of wood 🤣
I love the my Dad is better than your Dad stuff!😂

I can't compete with cool jobs like that, but my Dad has saved my arse in car repairs and breakdowns where that's his thing, and in my eyes is that Dad that can mend broken balloons ❤

Do I want him to make tit from knackered bits of wood? Do I duck? 😂

If I were a millionaire would he do that? Would he duck😂
He's that Dad that would laugh right in my face rather than cry a bleeping ocean 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
“Outside life - there’s no therapy like it” - said to her sheep, who many of which probably live in small flats, surrounded in grey crushed velvet FFS

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Oooh now Soph’s asking us what we think of the tractor prints!

They‘re tit hun.

Hope this helps xx

PS. The name of your first born is “Ronnie” NOT “Ronni e”. The “e” is in a different postcode. Absolute cuckoo.

E in another post code 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Now I have no idea about alpacas but I know horses- ears pinned back and this stance is BACK OFF... I notice that the other two aren't eating but this one is... hope she makes sure it isn't bullying them for their food. Also why the duck do alpacas need so much food- grass, hay, carrots, oats and alpaca nuts?? They aren't being exercised at all and they must do naff all every day, they will end up rotund like Henry poor sod
this reaction is quite normal. I see it often.
just their daily supplements and grass/hay is plenty

Reactions: 11
Christ poor Lonnie 😂 didn’t she start weaning him about 3 months ago though?!
I’m not the best at remembering stuff but wasn’t there the first stage baby porridge in the campervan when they went to Paultons Park Peppa Pig World?

Reactions: 19
duck me, I went to spend time with my kids and get their dinner, came back to 4 pages!

I’ll do a new thread before I catch up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.