Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
[] I like the wooden tractors, I think they're a very cute idea, but using left over paint samples for them meaning greys and beiges? Is she taking the piss?
Why not go get some mini paints in a nice green, red, yellow... You know that scaryyy word COLOUR for a young child's bedroom. Not your bedroom, your childs.

She doesn't ever get it right does she? Everytime I think ooh.... She goes and fucks it

• Heart
Reactions: 44

mingeandbracket

So let me get this straight. She's had the hershey squirts for the last few days but was happy going back to Guantanamo Grey 2/3 days ago where her niece and other family live happened to also be and could catch it? Nice one Sofa. Blessed be the trots 🙏

• Haha

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
So a week after ronnie and jamie has the sickness bug hichy come down with it... i call bs! However i have notice lennie has impressive size abd weight loss of a post by post basis
I see golden child is allowed to play in front of the sofa not behind like Ronnie☹

• Sad
  • Angry

Itsyspider

VIP Member
Sopha has said so many times "I don't know how these people/trolls sleep at night"!.....
We don't know how she does with the vast encyclopidia of lies she has spun.

If Sopha had any conscience especially after reading thread 500, she would sod off and stop deceiving/fleecing people on budgets and tell the fucking truth!
It's all there for all who choose to read with evidence.

Sophie Hincliffe and indeed Jaymee should be bloody ashamed!
Ma & Pa Barker should be equally ashamed of the little monster they have created ... Ma's little meal ticket

• Heart

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Hi Sopha 👋🏻 pretty sure you’re currently glued to your grungy grey sofa at Greyskull reading here, but are tending to feed the OiOi’s at tend farm.... just want to point out that Inside life is very therapeutic too. I find cuddling and playing games with my little Owlets is fantastic and I find no need to cackle at them or shout Mummaz every few minutes. By the way I’d keep an eye on that Raymondo, his side eye reminds me of Inch on a promise from Fiddle.
ATV 👍🏻

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Sopha has said so many times "I don't know how these people/trolls sleep at night"!.....
We don't know how she does with the vast encyclopidia of lies she has spun.

If Sopha had any conscience especially after reading thread 500, she would sod off and stop deceiving/fleecing people on budgets and tell the fucking truth!
It's all there for all who choose to read with evidence.

Sophie Hincliffe and indeed Jaymee should be bloody ashamed!

• Heart

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Am I being a weirdo for thinking the niece sitting on his lap is not right? It feels wrong, but that's probably only because Inch comes across as a creepy perv, right?! A niece should be able to sit on her uncles knee, without it feeling odd, I don't want to think like this 🤣 he freaks me out the more I hear and see him though.
I wouldn’t have sat on my uncle’s knee when I was 12/13 and none of my uncles are creepy pervs.

• Haha

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
I do feel like we need to be prepared for strays to wander over here over the next week….

Ready with the ‘report’ button, don’t rise to them

Reactions: 42

IfImHonesht

Chatty Member
Wishes time would slow down because L&R are starting to look alike.. insinuating L is growing up fast..

"Gastroenteritis" that she thought she'd managed to not catch.

Im calling a pregnancy reveal soon.

"Guyyyzzz i thought i had the stomach flu 27 months ago but guess what we had our very own rosealeen and shes now 3" 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

Bumblebee6458

SS has hit 5m!!!!!
Let’s see if someone will be using that credit card today 🤣🤣🤣
I know all "influencers" buy bots but it's so bloody obvious with Sofa... Let's face it Stacey has fans from xfactor, I'm a celebrity, loose women etc. Are we really to believe sofa who doesn't stray off insta and is unknown to most had almost as many followers! I pray for the day insta removes all bot accounts!

• Heart

Itsyspider

VIP Member
Unfortunately the alpacas give the same vibe as everything else Sophie has obsessed over (example pergola 'you will find us out here come rain or shine'), never seen again once the newness and glossy shine wears off and she is used to the sight of it, something new has to come along to once again make her life worth living for with a new outlook and perspective. Look at her history l, look at all her obsessions that have come and gone. If she's not spending and having new things in her life she's not happy Sophie. It's actually a very damaging and sad life to live but she's so cushioned by Jamie her sister, her mum and dad and her 'army' of protectors on the internet she doesn't have to deal with any of these demons and they permit her to keep sinking all so they can get some peace and quiet from her obvious dramatic personality giving her what she wants at every whim while she obsesses over the latest obsession. RINSE & REPEAT

• Heart
  • Sad

Eyesopened

VIP Member
To go back to something from #500, I had a bit of fb scan, the woman who said she had seen the alpacas already but was told to keep it secret doesn’t show any friends but has her sister linked who has two barkers on her friends .

• Wow

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Stacey - plasters a wall and shows herself joking around with the actual tradesman; also shows that she has wooden boards and talks about doing Rex a dinosaur bathroom

Sophie - gets daddy to cut squares out for her so she can stencil

• Haha
Reactions: 41