Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Maybe Sopha has caught the tend tummy bug coupled with 'anxiety' after a read of #500 & currently pebble dashing the bathroom that "really needs alot of work doing to it" at Faux Farm - in "warm strrraaaww"! 😖💩🚽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Guyyyssch - I'm soooo excited (but nervous!) to show yas a sneak peak of our new living room which Dad made locked in the workshop and I DESIGNED!

A little taster of MY NEW "look" & forthcoming furnichaah sofa range! 🙊
incorporating the NEW "Hinch x" Pallette guyyyssch - in shades of Fungi, Hearing Aid Beige, Eucalyptus and Warm Piss Warm schraww. 🌿

Bringing naitchaah indoors - I just laaave iTTT! Also, look out for my new Alpaca shit scented wax melts & diffusers.

So get chucking all your grey shit wot I made yous buy into the local tip & start re-decorating now! 👍🏻

Screenshot_20220126-103750_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I think we've REALLY hit a nerve. Monday and by the looks of it Tuesday off.... No goodnights... Maybe try changing your ways now Sophie, it's never too late, be someone your SONS will be proud of.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

HmmmReally

VIP Member
She must be the most unluckiest person ever,
In less than six weeks she has had gastroenteritis, a broken toe, the flu ( at least twice )
🤢😂 i sense someone is telling porkies

• Haha
Reactions: 58

SweetJeesuz

She’s very quiet, probably up to her eyes in alpaca shit.
Oh I forgot they only do their business in one spot, she’ll be having an in ground toilet fitted in no time.

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Blah blah 2020

So there's been 6 days between the 'boys' having a bug and hinch getting it? I've worked on wards with norovirus outbreaks these d&v bugs spread like wild fire within 1 to 2 days max a person would get it and 48 hours after the last symptoms a person is clear so how has it taken her 6 days to get it?! 🤔🤔

I smell 💩😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Andioooop

VIP Member
WOO HOO HOO!!! What an absolute riot the last fred was, what a force we are. Firing facts with receipts quicker than the darts leaving Fiddles tranquilliser 😂
Bravo nusty trolls

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Phewwww ... *breathe*
I guess we are all bloody knackered and need a deep rest now! 🤣

No lost troublemakers (that I saw anyway) and Hinch is hiding as expected. I do hope we did her proud!! 😁
Well done all! xxx 😘
She’s online, following people!

She’s definitely been reading tattle.

• Haha
  • Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Sorry but I really am howling at the high amount of pages she's followed. She's shit herself, that's brilliant. Thought you didn't care about tattle 😏🤡

• Haha

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Just playing catch up but outside living? Love, you had a nice size garden in Guantanamo grey but you removed the grass and put in astroturf and had fake flowers in the perrrgollla. Plus the raised beds could have been awash with beautiful blooms but you fucked it up and faked a tomato. Filled the rest of the fake garden with shit and tat. You have a dog and live by the sea. Take the chonky bugger for walks. That’s outside. Pop your kid in a buggy and walk on the seafront
But no, you had to move didn’t you. And get alpacas just for the gram. What is the point of you hinch? Who are you appealing to? Sure there’s still a lot of sheeple, but you sure ain’t appealing to the single mum in a high rise anymore. But you ain’t appealing to the ‘richer’ insta folk either. You’re floating in the ether of nothingness. You fucked up 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart