Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

horseybox1982

VIP Member
It’s staggering to see the amount of lies and damage she has done to people in such a short space of time. She’s not only damaging her obsessed followers but now her kids too. Those boys will need a lifetime of therapy if she continues as she is.

Just to show solidarity with @Danielle0120 shes a cunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

panda-eyes

Suffering from gastroenteritis but has gone up to the alpacas? You’re either shitting through the eye of a needle or you’re not… which is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Those alpacas are filthy and looking less and less cute as the days go on. Big mistake getting them animals for the Gram.
I don’t think they’re cute anyway 😬 Soz not soz. Such an odd choice of “pet” in my opinion. I think a dog is a big enough responsibility and she is shit at looking after one of them. And just to add I don’t consider them pets either 🤷🏼‍♀️ Not sure her angle with them but you can’t just fuck them off to alpaca people when you get bored surely 😳 fuck that. I wouldn’t trade places with her at all.

• Heart
How many times do we need to see clips of morning feeding these fucking alpacas 😩😩 your content is dry, has been since the ron and hen hallway shite u were dragging out last year. 'Im so lucky', trying to pass this off as some single mum who won the lotto.. ur a sales woman who bleeds every penny out of vulnerable people, then shows them what you have pissed their money away on.

• Heart

Beige_hare

After reading #500, it was the first time I've seen a video of "Meet Mrs Hinch" (where she's in a red top, talking AT a group of ladies about herself)
Omg I can't get over how confident and cock sure of herself she was. Where was the anxiety??? I am super shy around people i dont know and suffer anxiety and I'm disgusted that she peddles this anxiety lie because there's no way she could sit there with a bunch of strangers and talk incessantly at them about herself like she did, and so confidently.
God she's a lying narcissistic piece of shit 🤬

• Heart

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
‘Can anybody find me somebody to love’

Seriously Soph? That’s the music you chose?

What about your children? You could have tried loving them, maybe you wouldn’t have needed alpacas if you’d managed that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

ifimhonest

Chatty Member
Kiddin on she had the shits so she could lie in bed catching up with us nustys here on #500 !!??

"JAYMMMEEEEEE IM NOT WELLL CAN YOU SEE TO LON REN HEN FUCKING BEN DEN & JEN or whatever the fuck they are called, who even knows anymore 😂

• Haha

bubblebuttt

Makes me sad that Ronnie was shoved behind the sofa all those months but golden child Lennie is sat in the middle of the living room ☹
Tell me you have a favourite child without telling me you have a favourite child...

• Sad

pinkle

Best therapy? Cuddling my kids, talking to my kids, playing with my kids. Personally they’re the only therapy I need and I think that’s the same for most mothers especially when they’re young like Ron and Len - not so much when they’re teenagers and they don’t want to know 😂

I find it bizarre that people just overlook the fact that she has no time for her children. She doesn’t put them to bed, she rarely cooks dinner, she doesn’t prepare any play areas or games for them, she doesn’t take them anywhere or do anything with them and yet makes such a fuss about her animals. And everyone thinks that’s ok, and that she’s a great mum and she’s ‘trying’. She doesn’t have a job and her work ‘appears’ to be drying up there’s no excuse for not being with your children.

sorry I know it’s been said 100x before, but it’s just really getting to me. I swear the kids think their mum is Fiddle. It would explain why Sophie insists on shouting mummaz make sure they know who she bloody is.

• Heart

Thatlilone

So weve went from laying on the couch at the old house ill to the new house to be with alpacas
Screenshot_20220125-185526_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220125-185543_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Tattle says Ronnie doesn’t have toys.
Sophie shows Lennie with toys.

Tattle says Ronnie’s table was never seen again.
Sophie shows Ronnie’s table.

Tattle says Soph only posts horrid things about Ronnie.
Sophie posts ‘my big boy ❤

• Haha

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Alright, who predicted the middle of the night “I can’t sleep” story 🧐
Yeah I wouldn’t be able to sleep either knowing I sold my kids out for fame and money.

No doubt that plays on her mind. I strongly believe she uses avoidance tactics and uses family members to reassure her it’s okay to do what she does. I imagine her friendship with mother of the year (Stacey) further justifies her use of them. I doubt she’ll ever not read tattle as deep down we all have a sense of what’s right and wrong.

I do at this point think the damage will be done by the point she recognises her exploiting of kids. Not to sound like I am putting down males but they can be a lot less empathetic and absorbing of what’s right on wrong. Purely as they have lived in a conditioned world where men are taught it’s shameful to cry or express themselves. I think this leaves make children up for more emotional neglect. If she does have a girl one day, that’ll probably be the child that disconnects completely from her.

I love observing general behaviour of younger generations. I watch Tik tok and a lot of gen z are so incredibly clever and in tune of their emotional needs, justice and fairness. Imagine the next generation! The world of influencers exploiting their kids will come down like a ton of bricks. Not sure it’ll ever be made a law but I think there will be a lot of voices using platforms to talk about it. I hope we see the kids here speak up and distance themselves from this behaviour so they don’t go onto expose their own children to this.

Team Ronnie! ♥

• Heart
Wonder if any journalists were lurking!

Thread 500 is there and waiting for someone to run a story on How Mrs Hinch became a multi millionaire by faking it and lying through her teeth! She’s manipulated so many she deserves to be exposed.

• Heart
Reactions: 38