Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Picklelily

VIP Member
I can't even cope that both her and SS are currently doing up themed bathrooms for their TWO year olds. Stop the fucking world. How many two year olds have their own flipping bathroom

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Polly_Chops

Christmas with the Durham family, I've covered the families faces and the kids, this was uploaded to Facebook on boxing day, don't know if they all stayed there or just went for Christmas day, the hinchers, sister her husband & cling on neice, freda yahoo & weepy Al, weepy Als sister & her husband, their 2 sons with their wives & kids. The person who uploaded it did tag sofa but since she's deleted her Facebook only her name shows

Edited to add the photos 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Jesus the silly cunt really has followed alot of random pages, random little home pages of people with 2, 3k+ followers. She doesn't care usually, so why now?
She's read thread 500, absolutely shit herself and is following anyone who's maybe tagged her to butter them up.
She'll never change.....

Danielle0120

VIP Member
'outside life' did she not have a garden at her old house? 🤡

She's really getting on my nerves. She really does think she lives in a whole other world doesn't she? When actually she lives in an alright house with a large garden, near a main road and housing estates, so not really in the middle of nowhere surrounded by nothing but greenery and farm animals petal. Get with it, smell the alpaca shit and come back down to reality.

Anyways, best get on with my job before I get told off. Not all of us can sit there flicking ourselves off to alpacas Soph x

P.s got over gastroenteritis quickly didn't she, I've had it and I wasn't back to normal within a day. It really does wipe you out and the cramps are very painful. In other words she had the dreaded nervous poos over thread 500, but Soph being Soph makes everything dramatic.

• Heart

Picklelily

VIP Member
The saddest part of thread 500 is that still a majority of her sheep will defend and justify her actions.

• Sad
  • Heart

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
I wasn’t able to read every page on thread 500, but crikey, it really highlights how unregulated the influencer world is and how inauthentic one has to be to fit the JD perfectly. Well done people 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 53

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Wooohooo everyone. Thank you for all the contributions and staying true to the task. It will make a powerful read for anyone doubting whether hinch lies or not.
sorry I couldn’t contribute much but annoyingly I was working a lot it. Loved what I was reading though. Xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 52

klairklopp

VIP Member
Best therapy? Cuddling my kids, talking to my kids, playing with my kids. Personally they’re the only therapy I need and I think that’s the same for most mothers especially when they’re young like Ron and Len - not so much when they’re teenagers and they don’t want to know 😂

I find it bizarre that people just overlook the fact that she has no time for her children. She doesn’t put them to bed, she rarely cooks dinner, she doesn’t prepare any play areas or games for them, she doesn’t take them anywhere or do anything with them and yet makes such a fuss about her animals. And everyone thinks that’s ok, and that she’s a great mum and she’s ‘trying’. She doesn’t have a job and her work ‘appears’ to be drying up there’s no excuse for not being with your children.

sorry I know it’s been said 100x before, but it’s just really getting to me. I swear the kids think their mum is Fiddle. It would explain why Sophie insists on shouting mummaz make sure they know who she bloody is.
This 💯%…. I lost my teenage son on Christmas Eve four years ago in a road accident and I would give anything to go back to the time she is living now. Spending everyday with them, activities, outings, bedtime stories and cuddles but she has no clue what she is missing….. Makes me so mad 😡…..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51

DisgruntledPelicans

That video of lennie in the living room an she's like "excuse meeee, you're funny....MAMA"

She can't talk to kids can she, saying mummaz to them all the time is not normal.
I honestly couldn't wrap my head around this. It's the most bizarre thing. If I just added mum on the end of every sentence I said to my kids, they'd look at me like I'd lost my head. Do you think she does it it with Inch? "Hahaha ha you're so small. Wife"

• Haha

Hereforthetea7

Well done everyone!! 👏🏻❤

I've waited to mention this as I didn't want to change the vibe of the #500 thread. Ive never seen this mentioned before but i am quite new to tattle, I looked at the sister in laws home insta and she doesn't follow the hinch account and vice versa? Find that extremely odd...

Imagine if she started changing to environmentally friendly products, with an audience so big why she has never gone down this route, especially since becoming a mum too.

I've never heard of Michelle Ogundehin but she did absolutely the right thing called hinch out on her damaging cleaning. I'll hold my hands up and say I used to buy the products etc but I will 100% be doing more research to go eco friendly!

• Heart

overhunch

First time posting. Long time reader. Worried I’ll get it wrong commenting 🙈 I’ve disliked hinch for so long now. I found myself buying whatever she did but then she got so unrelatable and I couldn’t keep up. Felt rubbish to be honest! I’ve just been commenting on that Fb group and got jumped on for saying she hardly posts anymore. Them saying but she has a life. But she made money from being on Instagram! Isn’t it her job?! 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 50

AllieBee

VIP Member
Why the fuck does she randomly shout mumma on that story she just shared? She is such a weird, strange person. Makes me remember with a giggle the funniest share ever on here - her shrieking Handsomes at Pluto in the Disney Parade she was watching. She makes such a twat of herself all the time. If I was her I would look back at my stories and cringe with embarrassment. Stupid cow

• Haha
Reactions: 50