Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RubySky478

VIP Member
Is anyone else just bored now? Like, she doesn’t bring anything to the table anymore? It’s all just a bit yawnsome.

Reactions: 49

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
So there she is, millions in the bank, 2 brand new expensive cars, husband at home, family nearby, 1.5 million tend farm house, 2 healthy boys, and she needs to be outdoors for therapy.

It's like moaning your diamond is too shiny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

plonkington

VIP Member
So let me get this straight. She's had the hershey squirts for the last few days but was happy going back to Guantanamo Grey 2/3 days ago where her niece and other family live happened to also be and could catch it? Nice one Sofa. Blessed be the trots 🙏
Oh my god please put “blessed be the trots”
Forward for a thread suggestion when the time comes 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Her financial advisor must be as conning as she is , 3 million is not a lot when you have spent 1.5 on a house and another 200k plus ripping it out and living on that for the rest of your life ! This can not go on forever and where she be ? It’s like we need an example ….. oh oh wait Katie Price come on down !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 48

XNosey-parkerX

Just finishing #500 and watching the loose women clip for the first time ever...

Sad to see how much cosmetic enhancement Sophie has had. So clear in that video.

The most interesting part for me is definitely how she responds to Janet. I have been very successful in sales for the last 15 years (changed career path last year as I was done with the stress) and this is sales 101. Shes acknowledged the question, and then turned the conversation back to the product shes selling and how that can help offer an answer/solution to the objection. I have been in many, many sales meetings and done exactly this when a challenge or difficult question is raised. (Well, not actually telling them to buy Hinch's book!)

Not a surprise as we all know her sales background but its the first time I've really seen it played out in a more "corporate" way. Very enlightening.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Illbringthepopcorn

🙋 Hi all, long time lurker first time tattler. Love what you guys have done with #500 I actually don't have any socials anymore as all these tend celebrities throwing adverts in my face constantly fucks me off. Anyway I now use tattle as my relaxing reading on an evening. Thanks for keeping it real guys ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Upyourshinch

Chatty Member
Well done everyone, I bloody loved every bit of #500 and hopefully any newcomers will see that she isn't their friend they are her shoppers .

• Heart
Reactions: 46

DisgruntledPelicans

Christ. I've just woken up from falling asleep with a headache at 7 and I feel like I've woken up in a parallel universe. Of course she was ill, because she is too unimaginative to think of any other excuse to say what she has been absent. With a great deal of fairness to her, I don't get much done when I've been reading a lot of tattle either...

Hahahhahahahah

Mama

• Haha
Reactions: 45

LurkeyMcLurk

VIP Member
Because I'm feeling like a loser this morning, at a loose end... I just googled can you get gastric flu from alpacas... my limited research tells me that these types of animals even when healthy can be carriers of E.Coli and it's not uncommon for Petting Zoos as an example to be hot spots for the shits...

So my money is on the alpacas making them all unwell

Will now go find something more exciting to do 😆😆

• Haha
  • Wow

Boringsomes

Chatty Member
Soon as I heard her say I’m in my dads workshop, all I can hear is ‘IM IN ME MUMS CAR BRUM BRUM’ 😂
Get out me workshop

• Haha

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
She’ll be desperate to cry troll but she won’t dare because she can’t risk anyone finding tattle

Phewwww ... *breathe*
I guess we are all bloody knackered and need a deep rest now! 🤣

No lost troublemakers (that I saw anyway) and Hinch is hiding as expected. I do hope we did her proud!! 😁
Well done all! xxx 😘

• Heart
  • Haha