Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shoegal1982

So this cretin goes to a&e with a toe injury. I’ve been quiet but tonight i just cannot.

my son was admitted via blue lights last June to hospital a proper a&e emergency when he was struggling to breathe. Nebuliser. Oxygen for a week the lot. After being told by the GP I was overreacting and it was just Asthma. As they couldn’t be arsed to see him in lockdown.

You couldn’t see his heart and lungs for the infection on the chest X-ray. It was borderline pneumonia and he’s been left with permanent damage.

She goes to a&e for a fucking toe. She’s a disease and deserves all the shit that comes her way. Literal and metaphorical.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Dear crunky farming trolls, would the feed room be better with a half and half stable door? So the fur bots can still peer in but can't actually get in?

I have visions of one climbing in, not being able to reverse, then getting panicked, and it going on an absolute kicking meltdown danger injury spree and accidentally trapping a person in there at the same time 😳
She’s encouraging them in there! The other night with Jamie she was joking about one coming in.

She’s not treating them as livestock. It’s going to end in disaster.

• Sad

Itsyspider

VIP Member
Gosh imagine having
All that time
All that money
All that freedom
All that space
Husband home
2 big cars to go anywhere
2 healthy boys to enjoy while they are young
And all you want to do is sit is a shed continually feeding and humble bragging about 3 very dull alpacas in a paddock thinking this is what makes you relatable? 🙄

Guarenteed you would be much happier in the real world with routine, structure and the comings and goings of a real household living a real working family life other than hiding in a shed staring at things because you are so bored of your own children and your own existence.

• Heart

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Well #500 was a blast. I enjoyed myself
I was sitting there last night and then I’d be “oh oh another thing” then 5 mins later “oooh there’s that too”. Mr Monkey kept looking at me then asked ‘what are you doing typing away so furiously on your phone’? “Exposing Hinch” I replied
“Good good. Keep it up” He nose 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Oh ffs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she did that shit in such a rush. What tat
Ronni e
Lonni e
Sophi e
Jami e
Henr y
Weepin g A l
Fred a Fiddl e Finger s

• Haha

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
I love that you’re all concerned over her tummy bug but the only shit she’s spouting is from her mouth, while Fiddle strokes her hair and Gleam frantically try and do damage control after #500

• Haha
  • Heart

MistyWindows

VIP Member
Hello lovelies!
I’ve not been on this thread much as Hinch mostly just ticks me right off these days. But you lot are such gems!

I’m not sure if it’s been mentioned, but her explanation about the fake grass is absolute TOSS! Yes it’s better to keep livestocks’ feet from getting muddy and cold in their shelters, but that’s what straw is for.
Cheaper, more hygienic, more comfortable for them and It also won’t kill them if they eat it, but I imagine that’s not GRAM worthy enough for the fakest woman alive.

I’m sure anyone who has ever owned any animal would agree that ‘they’re clever they won’t eat anything non edible’ is SO DUMB! Just FYI Hinch, where I used to work we had rescue Alpacas and one of them was very physically impaired from trying to eat an electric fence and it getting stuck on his teeth, animals chew non edible things, a lot.

Oh and I wanted to weigh in on the piles of shit (the Alpaca’s, not what comes out of Grinch’s mouth), Alpaca poo is kind of like a giant version of rabbit poo, lots and lots of droppings, it sounds odd but we basically had a giant vacuum cleaner like machine which sucked it all up and we then sold it as fertiliser! There you go love, you can have that tip on me 👍🏼

I hope you’re all doing well! Let’s keep up the good fight of exposing toxic idiots like Hinch.

Reactions: 36

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member
Christmas with the Durham family, I've covered the families faces and the kids, this was uploaded to Facebook on boxing day, don't know if they all stayed there or just went for Christmas day, the hinchers, sister her husband & cling on neice, freda yahoo & weepy Al, weepy Als sister & her husband, their 2 sons with their wives & kids. The person who uploaded it did tag sofa but since she's deleted her Facebook only her name shows

Edited to add the photos 🤦‍♀️
Am I being a weirdo for thinking the niece sitting on his lap is not right? It feels wrong, but that's probably only because Inch comes across as a creepy perv, right?! A niece should be able to sit on her uncles knee, without it feeling odd, I don't want to think like this 🤣 he freaks me out the more I hear and see him though.

• Wow

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
If you have a stomach bug should you be feeding livestock? Wouldn’t you risk making them ill? I’m sure in the real farming world you get on with it and ensure rigorous hygiene. But in the tend farming world couldn’t she send someone else to feed them?

Chatty Member
I’m sorry to keep harping one. Sick of my own opinion at this stage. But the latest story with the “fur boys” 🙄
I’ve already stated I know fuck all about alpacas, however, should you not be worried that only 1 is eating from the feed bowl? She’s already stated that one (who gives a shit which one) is the alpha. Therefore surely the others are not getting their allowance?! I don’t know if I’m being dramatic but this feels like a disaster waiting to happen. Maybe they need to be separated to eat their “hard feed” that’s what we’d do if it was horses. To make sure each animal gets it nutrients and medicine (if needed) animals are individuals and need to be treated as such, but I should have known she didn’t give a shit when she bought them the same colour head collars 🤦🏻‍♀️ She won’t treat them individually. Never saw the walk after the headcollar training did we? I can’t look away but this is such a mistake.

Reactions: 35

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
Phewwww ... *breathe*
I guess we are all bloody knackered and need a deep rest now! 🤣

No lost troublemakers (that I saw anyway) and Hinch is hiding as expected. I do hope we did her proud!! 😁
Well done all! xxx 😘
I'm actually surprised that we didn't have any numptys pop up and try to ruin our lovely 500th thread 🎉🤣 though there were probably plenty just lurking 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 35