Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#mrshinch #lifeinlies #thisisme #hinchers #lifeinlists

23 December 2021 - "Broken Toe 20 days on" ....from which she revovered within hours as previously stated - enough to fly to Glasgow to visit a superfan and walk perfectly well.

This photo is whilst on their big family Christmas holiday (but possibly a pre- record as things got very muddled by this time!).... and continues to be do whilst covering up her timeline and purchase of their new 1.5 million house/tend Farm as far back as late summer/early autumn 2021.

She is lifting her son Ronnie up using her feet!!
Amazing Sophie how do you do it!? 😀👍🏻👏🏻
Screenshot_20220124-153821_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
#500 The one where Sophie Hinchliffe accidentally recommends bum oil without realising what it was....

• Haha
Reactions: 30
#MrsHinch
#ThisIsMe
#LifeInLists
#LittleBookOfLies

The video of R screaming in frustration at something, and her cackling at him pretending that he was annoyed about the Boris speech that was on TV in background. This really made me sad as you could tell R was so so frustrated at not being able to speak and she's sitting mocking him.

• Sad
Reactions: 75
What led me to tattle was every time she made Ronnie a meal when she was weaning and then claimed he had cleared the plate. We saw only Ronnie being presented with the food and then an empty plate. Many first time mothers I knew commented on how Ronnies weaning made them feel inadequate because their one year old did not clear the plate of every single meal like Ronnie did.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 119
Woooo hoooooo happy 500th thread Tattlers!! 🎉🎉🎈🎈🎉🎉🎈🎈
Imagine having 500 threads about yourself on a gossip forum, more than anyone else, including Katie Price. And look at her right now. Yet Grinch seems to have so many more hundreds of threads.
Soph hun, you need to take a long hard look at yourself and think about why we chat about you so much. It shouldn't take you long to work it out.......All the bleeping vest.

Sophie right now, sitting sulking in the dog bed cause Tattle is celebrating a momentous achievement. 👏🤣

Screenshot_20220124-194825_DuckDuckGo.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 59
The times she has been very short with Ronnie;
When he was getting treats out for Henry, she was encouraging it one minute then being really short the next.
When they were in the bathroom and he’d supposedly smeared toothpaste everywhere, she started to yell at him for touching the radiator but the video cut off.
When he was frustrated about something and she ignored his frustrated shouts claiming he was upset about the Boris Johnson announcement on tv.

• Sad
Reactions: 58
#500 The one where we found our Sales Manager Jamie Hinchliffe role behind the whole thing ....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
When she posted a picture of her child on the toilet with her thumb covering him.
This story was shared by a business and could go anywhere. Offering that child no dignity.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
The way she edits herself both breaks my heart and enrages me.

It's upsetting to see how much she hates herself. It must be really difficult to not be able to see anything you like when you look in the mirror. Self loathing is a hard thing to live with and I have absolutely no doubt that she has disordered eating and body dysmorphia.

However she is a public figure with a large social media platform and her target audience is women who are more likely to be vulnerable and susceptible to influence. She has a responsibility not to promote unrealistic body images. She is actively contributing to the worsening mental health of a generation of young women and the fact she knows how that feels makes it even more sickening.

She need professional help to work through her issues so that she can become a better ally.

Sophie, you are beautiful. Please stop editing yourself.

Picsart_22-01-24_19-48-55-579.jpg

Screenshot_20220124_083644_com.android.chrome_edit_3302525755791906.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 83
The letter from the fan with cancer at the Michael Bolton concert... the fan had identical handwriting to our Soph so we all know who really wrote the letter

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 81
I know this has been posted but her saying Ronnie’s pretending to be a baby again by lying on the changing mat pretending to cry broke my heart. The poor little mite had been displaced by the new baby and was displaying those behaviours as he wanted the same attention as the new cash cow was getting.
273EC4AC-3524-46B9-B3A4-79490AB89F75.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 78
#500 The one where Sophie Hinchiffe ‘cleaner’ was caught out for her dangerous use of Zoflora...

Reactions: 25
Coming back after one of her long rests, telling everybody that Ronnie is now potty trained but he's been seen lots of times since running around with a big piss filled nappy on.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
The lie about being trolled about her legs. All to cover up she bought a beach hut
Where’s that hut gone? Sold it?

• Heart
Reactions: 64
This is going way back but it was when she was filming ‘little old men’ eating on their own in Morrisons cafe. This was before she had children. That invasion of privacy made me so uncomfortable.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.