Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
December 2019

Claims the stained bib come up brand new after showing her tips and tricks on how to clean it. The clean bib is a totally different bib. Just look at the spot placements.

There's nothing this woman won't lie about.
Just to add some more receipts to this. When called out, she added a passive aggressive story while wearing a bib, blaming Jamie who had done a load and the bibs got mixed up.

D84C71F4-AFBC-499D-9897-932ACD186A8C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
When she plagiarised an actual academic (the Dr in question is a clinical psychologist, the woman went to Yale for heavens sake!) got called out by the said academic and then added an edit to the bottom of her grid post and made no further comment. I was wild that day.
F07805F0-9C45-4E20-8B2B-C6C55C05FD04.png
E6B23A86-9399-4B8B-B8EE-D2C60EE758F6.png
E161CFB3-4F98-413E-8456-535DF8EC4FF1.png
3E25981D-7117-48F2-A7E7-9DA6CE15E753.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 100
Greyskull Manor kitchen was done 2 years ago. In 2020.

Bradley Reeves said in an interview in 2021 that he did Mrs Hinch's kitchen after being recommended to her by a friend.

Bradley Reeves revealed Mrs Hinch's utility room design on 22/01/2022

Yesterday, 23rd January 2022, Mrs Hinch fabricated a story about coincidentally meeting Bradley Reeves after walking into the first kitchen shop on her High Street with Jamie (short for James).

View attachment 1012645

View attachment 1012647
Update: it appears that the kitchen shop Bradley Reeves worked for is not actually on the Maldon High Street at all.

Screenshot_20220124-205633_Maps~2.jpg

There is another kitchen shop located on the High Street. #mrshinch and #mrhinch must have walked by this one or don't know where their local High Street is. "Marshall Scott Kitchens is located in the historic town of Maldon, Essex. Our Grade II listed kitchen showroom sits right in the town centre on the high street."

#thisisme
#theseareyourlies

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
When she was out shopping and she claimed to have heard two people talking about how amazing she is... One or was it two aisles away... Just how loud were they talking???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
When she tend snapped in half her toe, not once, but twice in the space of a few years and then miraculously both times managed to walk on it in shoes a mere matter of half a day later. Showing that she has Jesus like healing qualities

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
#thisisme
#hincharmy
#lifeinlists

this was the post that turned meto tattle (as a lurker) BIBGATE
P.s I don’t think anyone has posted this yet, but sorry if I’m repeating x
when Zopha showed us how to use elbow grease to get rid of stains on bibs. But the bib was a different one to the stained one.
she then did a dirty delete and went on a bit of a rant ‘I can’t believe I actually have to explain myself’. Blah blah blah and ultimately Jamie got the blame. My favourite comment from tattle at the time was something along the lines of
‘Husbands everywhere. Babe don’t forget that bin is part of a 2 pack’

when the original stained bib was eventually shown, Sophie had scrunched it up in her hand and was waving it erratically. So we couldn’t actually see if it had worked or not.
C7BD6773-AEB3-456B-96FF-FFB3F6CE8B6C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
#500 The one where Sophie Hinchliffe PR team said she “regularly works with mental health charities”.... allegedly ... lies

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
ADF14F0F-439E-417F-B991-1FA9617C7411.jpeg
98C2E465-6699-47E6-9CD7-41F458758549.png
Has any one mentioned the not-a-farm house move yet? Suggesting it was due to a problem with her neighbours causing the move. then Inch had to do a damage control q&a

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
I can’t find receipts. But when she showed The Pink Stuff toilet cleaner. BEFORE it was out. So we all messaged Pink Stuff people asking ‘innocently’. Where can we get it 🤣
She did a dirty delete then

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
#500 The one that proves Sophie Hinchliffe is the biggest con artist alive....

Her early days getting her iconic cleaning hack ideas! From cleaning pages off her later to be sheep!

Reactions: 20
Returning to my first post on this forum;
Falling over her pre records and posting things at a certain time that can then be disproved as being ‘live posting’

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
Huneyzz - when Hunch Posted a troll video and the real Soph came out, she said 'Trolls'

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I've just gone right back to thread #1. Back then in 2018, the first thread lasted 5 months!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 The second one gained some momentum, lasting 10 days. The 3rd thread was 9 days. You can see how this is going can't you?!
Nowadays it's at least a thread a day if not less hahahahaha.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
When the fire service posted about how dangerous to put flowers on the hob and she completely ignored them but put a hole in her wall instead 🤣. Surprised nobody's house went up in flames from copying her .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.