Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
January 2021: Sophie posted a video of a frustrated Ronnie trying to get her attention, when she simply laughs at him and squeals ‘Whaaat?’. I remember how we all found that very upsetting and worried for poor little Ronnie.

• Sad
Reactions: 80
The time she got a note from a fan whilst in Costa but we all deduced the writing was the same and she had written it herself..

Screenshot_20220124-194007_Samsung Internet_resize_94.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
When she went to see Michael Bolton or whoever it was and she claimed a fan came up to her with a note.
A few days later, she showed her lists and it was the same handwriting. I remember we all analysed the letters 😂
Who on earth would go to a concert with a handwritten love letter to a ‘cleaner’! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 127
The video that was reversed to look like Ronnie was putting the headband on rather than taken off.
Video edited to show it un-reversed (not sure that’s a word!)

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
When she said she 'let Ron take the lead' to bake a cake but micromanaged his every move, not letting him have a go or do anything independently at all.

Screenshot_20220124_083149_com.android.chrome_edit_3320120563437138.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 111
Won’t show the title deeds of Tend Farm but she implied she got the keys in the new year, but the title deeds were changed towards the end of October 2021, proving she got the keys before then as can take weeks to update 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
#500 The one where Sophie Hinchliffe doesn’t disclose an AD ....
Again

• Heart
Reactions: 24
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
When she told Chris Evans she can't believe she has so many followers. As her followers increase in a completely unorganic fashion, it's likely she buys followers/bots.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Mrs Hinch…the whole brand revolves around her Insta success as a cleaner. But is actually based on lies.

Picture 1 - her demonstration of how to remove stains from a bib…except it was a different bib in the after picture.
Picture 2 - the cleaning of the kitchen worktop and how to remove tough stains like paprika (I think she pretended that it was turmeric!). The paprika has been ‘spilled’ onto the worktop after she has sprayed the surface.

It‘s manipulation, pure and simple. Her followers would buy these products based on her recommendation and all the while she’s raking in the money by promoting them dishonestly. 😡

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I joined Tattle in march 2021.
Mrs Hinch posted a picture that came from trolls, which stated “do something” with a animated drawing that held a stick poking at her profile pic with the term “Mrs Grinch”
I discovered tattle and learned that the said photo was actually edited to add “Mrs Grinch”.

#mrshinch #hincharmy #thisisme #lifeinlists #hinchyourselfhappy
Original post here x

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
14/04/2021

The day that mrshinch told us what happened to her fish.

RIP FLIP AND FLOP
BACB2720-4736-437F-B001-89F7F1BAC1B8.jpeg
D2B352D0-C661-40D2-A4B2-B01BEAD4EF62.png

#mrshinch #hincharmy #hinchyourselfhappy #lifeinlist

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.