Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't have the receipt for obvious reasons, but showing Ronnie naked from the waist down on the toilet with her thumb hiding his modesty, implying he was almost potty trained . That picture was then shared by Bathboards company an their Instagram account. They soon took it down when people contacted them, referencing social services and the police . HINCH however left the story up. VILE MOTHER

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 120
I don't have screenshots as I've changed phone, but spending 3 hours in the Audi dealership saying again and again that they didn't buy Jamie a car, then sharing a photo on her personal page of their house with his new Audi, but cropping the Audi out of the photo to share with her hinchers. Then in her book saying actually she went back and bought the car for him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
December 2019

Claims the stained bib come up brand new after showing her tips and tricks on how to clean it. The clean bib is a totally different bib. Just look at the spot placements.

There's nothing this woman won't lie about.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 87
The time she posted a hack she had seen about unscrewing the sink to clean it. When people commented on the flood risk (including plumbers) she deleted comments, blocked people and then ultimately took the post down without another word.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 124
I joined Tattle in march 2021.
Mrs Hinch posted a picture that came from trolls, which stated “do something” with a animated drawing that held a stick poking at her profile pic with the term “Mrs Grinch”
I discovered tattle and learned that the said photo was actually edited to add “Mrs Grinch”.

#mrshinch #hincharmy #thisisme #lifeinlists #hinchyourselfhappy

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 104
#MrsHinch
#ThisIsMe
#LifeInLists
#LittleBookOfLies

There's so many reasons I've come to realise she is false , but the many lies about R and his development.

As if any delay ( and all children do shine at their own time) is not "insta perfect" for her!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Sophie claimed to have Astro turf installed in January of 2021. She in fact had it installed in at least September 2020 and hid it through pre recorded footage and not showing her back garden wherever she could. However various images could clearly prove that it had been there since at least September 2020 - including this image of the paving slabs being lifted to fit it and images from bonfire night 2020 (were they didn’t use fireworks but stood on the patio with sparklers).
This lie proves that she uses pre recorded footage (that do not need to be pre recorded like adverts might need to be for vetting). It throws into question how reliable anything she says is when she’s willing to lie about a petty thing such as Astroturf being installed in your own property.
D773B7B8-9CF2-446B-98E4-E2C40A692074.jpeg

146F8257-7F3B-4279-97EF-0E7140E6E872.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
When she was clapping for the NHS on a Thursday at 8pm.....except the clock behind her clearly said it was ten to six 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 207
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.