Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The one where she advertised a Bath Toy on her stories with a swipe up to buy
A while later said item was subject to a product recall.
she never showed the item again nor informed her followers of this recall
2DEE1582-5B62-4ED1-8711-4EC0D269D8A8.png
713BDE6D-6F94-4945-9A37-B1350C2E810A.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Saying she's moved to a farm where in reality it's a house with a large garden .

#tend farm 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Well Mondays and tuesday must be her new days off. She was off most of last week. Lazy bleep! I would love to know what they do at Gleam..what the job roles are. What exactly do they talk to to Sophie about.

Reactions: 15
Admitted to driving round the streets and pulling up outside random homes whilst wondering if the occupants were hinchers!
This was storied as a funny thing to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Admitted to driving round the streets and pulling up outside random homes whilst wondering if the occupants were hinchers!
Crazy isn't it that that's almost the same reason she had to move house because of security yet she thought it was OK sitting outside other people's homes .

• Heart
Reactions: 22
But it was suggested at the time that she was probably just sat on her in drive🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When Sophie wondered if the boy she fancied in primary school who didn't fancy her, if his wife is a 'hincher' and how funny it would be he turned her down and now his wife watches her. 🙈🙈
She's clearly worryingly delusional and she really does think she is very important.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
When she plagiarised an actual academic (the Dr in question is a clinical psychologist, the woman went to Yale for heavens sake!) got called out by the said academic and then added an edit to the bottom of her grid post and made no further comment. I was wild that day. View attachment 1012885View attachment 1012886View attachment 1012894View attachment 1012895
I’ve just added the story that the Dr Rebecca from LittleHouseCalls posted when Hinch had edited her post.
I had posted this earlier, but seeing all the other receipts about the plagiarism would make more sense. Especially to our many newcomers.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
For me, it was her cleaning practices in the beginning. Zoflora on everything, how wiping it on the radiators cleans and helps your home smell nice when the radiators turn on.

I was really poorly at the beginning of my pregnancy, turns out midwife thought I was literally poisoning myself. She was so dangerous with pretty much everything she posted in the beginning, and sometimes still now with the safe sleeping practices.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Hinch Farm...

A property with a large garden (not a farm) that she bought with the money she made off the back of her followers.
The timelines are all out, nothing is happening in real time, nothing is genuine or open and honest. She's not 'sharing her journey' with the sheep, she is selling them an unattainable lifestyle. She's peddling a rags to riches Disney fairytale that she doesn't deserve. She hasn't worked hard for any of it. She's sat on the sofa in cheap lounge wear encouraging wasteful buying and environmentally damaging use of chemicals.

She is a selfish, self absorbed saleswoman. That's ok but she needs to own it. The 'little old me' Princess act is deceitful and so irritating.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Before this ends. Although it is pure speculation and not a lie. Given how much she has lied - big things and small things - it’s not implausible to believe she has lied for some bizarre reason about the time line of Lennie’s pregnancy. He’s rarely seen out of the household and when he is he’s bundled up so you can’t see his face.
For me this image will always make me question whether she lied or not.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 42
What brought me to tattle 2 years ago was the ‘flowers on hob’ ! To be honest I thought it looked ridiculous and then the fire hazard came about. I’m sure there was a warning from fire station about it. This was never addressed by hinch ever! Not long after she redesigned her kitchen with the ‘drive thru’ and low and behold the hob was now under that with no flowers! I swear that was her way of getting out of not putting them there or admitting it was dangerous! It made me so mad. 😡 and that was just the start for me!!

Reactions: 25
Sophie sprays her toilet flush and towel radiator and then instantly rubs off with a cloth. But the instructions say no wipe required, making her cleaning hack POINTLESS.
Screenshot_20220125-115525~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I haven't been on this thread in yonks but I had to join in for the big 500!

Remember that time she banged on about how she used to fancy some pop star (Lee from Blue I think), and he did a little video about her, and called her "that cleaning woman" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh and edit to add, when she went through her stage of propping Ronnie up around the house to make it look like he was more advanced than he was - the memorable ones were when he was sat in a bumbo but she'd tried to cover it with a blanket to look like he was sitting unaided, and the Easter photo in the garden where Henry was front and centre of the teepee, and Ron was at the back, with Inch clearly holding him up from behind the tepee 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.