Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Before the thread closes, just want to say what a fantastic collection of the Life and Lies of Hinch and her family. Hopefully this will enlighten many more of her shoppers, yes you are not her friend or Ronnie and Lennies aunties. Wake up and stop making this woman even richer when alot of you are probably struggling financially.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Sitting here nodding along to every single one

I arrived here after bibgate and was horrified by the fairy pods with the lid removed

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

What is written here in thread 500, and in the previous 499 Mrs Hinch threads, is factual and discussed directly from what she shares in stories and grid posts.

Sophie Hinchliffe has the most threads on tattle of anyone else. The next highest has half of this number.

The reason ‘Mrs Hinch’ is discussed so much is her constant lies, deceptions, manipulations.

We hope that by having these in one place, more people may see through her.

We are not ‘trolls’.
We do not, and will not, contact Sophie directly.

If anyone wishes to read further, the wiki is linked here - https://tattle.life/wiki/mrs-hinch

Thank you to everyone who has contributed here. Some subjects are very emotive, and have been discussed sensitively.

Thread #501 continues as normal -

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Just popping by to say well done on 500 threads guys! Not been active on these threads for a while so its been an amusing trip down memory lane 😂 keep fighting the good fight!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This has honestly been the most entertaining, informative and quite shocking thread. How she continues to get away with how she’s acting is beyond me. Keep up the good work all!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I knew I could remember a very sad story about a lady losing her triplets and trying to reach out to Hinch. 💔
Oh my goodness this is heartbreaking!! Is there any way we can check or see if she is doing ok? I really hope she is

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't have the reciepts and work is busy this week so don't have much time.

When in her memoir she mentioned feeling down and was upset, and she said Jamie made her feel like she was going crazy and didn't understand
Then in their podcast, he mentions researching PPD and picking up on her not doing well and was the one to point it out to her

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You know when she first started out she was like a breath of fresh air. She really helped me get into cleaning after suffering from anxiety and pnd. But as soon as her followers increased, her celebrity status, she changed and not for the better. Her lies are harmful to people and she doesn’t EVER do cleaning tips (which she mostly Stole of smaller accounts). What is the point of her now? She’s famous for ‘cleaning’ when she doesn’t do it anymore. Why are people still so invested in her 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 33
In her memwah she said looking on tattle (although she didn’t mention tattle by name) was like an “act of self harm” which is just insulting to anyone who has suffered with self harm and the emotional distress someone who self harms is in. A shameless plug of the mental health card she always plays which ultimately undermines mental health advocacy. Having poor mental health doesn’t make it okay to behave in the way she does and shouldn’t be used to justify her actions instead of being held accountable for them.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
You can actually see the very moment her facial expression changes and the 'mean girl' in her is just dying to snap back at Janet 🤣🤣🤣
I thought the same thing, you can actually see her eyes change as Janet puts her question to her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I'll never forget when she used to mix zoflora and bicarb together and rub it on her rug and mattresses lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
When you consider that 500 threads means HALF A MILLION comments (give or take, as this one has been closed down at 40 pages).

Amazing achievement fellow Tattle Trolls.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.