Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she used the same statement as all the other gleam influencers, spouted all her crap about BLM and never mentioned it again. She tried to delete her black square until she got called out for it. It was also noted that she kept propping books featuring black children up around Ronnie. That swiftly stopped after she'd stopped trying to pretend she cared.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 44
#500 The one with the unhappy neighbours....

including COVID laws broken

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Don't have receipts but the time she panned the camera round Ronnie's room and the thermometer was glowing red 🥵.

When Jamie was at the car place filming ronnie who fell over and jamie just laughed!

And when she was too busy staring at herself in the camera she missed ronnie coming in to kiss her 💔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Hinch: I’m not a celebrity in any way shape or form.

The pregnancy reveal…

Hinch: Which celebrity are due to have a baby in 2021?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The time she went to a hotel in London and made a big show about her anxiety around travelling in on the train. Neglected to mention she used to commute to her SALES job in London everyday

Also made out she wasn’t used to staying in nice hotels and acting coy about the facilities in the room. Neglected to mention celebrating her engagement in The Seychelles and other luxury trips her and Jamie won as successful SALES people.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Someone will have receipts I'm sure...

When during Covid lockdowns she said she would go out for drives snooping at other people's houses (which we now probably know was looking at homes for sale)

Reactions: 40
#500 The one where Sophie Hinchliffe is rude ...

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
The time Sophie was too busy filming and laughing at Jamie kicking around a used nappy like a football whilst Ronnie put his hands through the banisters pulled Henry's fur, turned put his hands back through the banisters and started trying to undo the bolt on the stair gate all while Sophie & Jamie were distracted by the phone/dirty nappy football. (Someone will have this documented I'm sure)

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I don't have a screenshot but I'm hoping someone will. She did a Q&A a she back now, and a fan asked her about body positivity as she's struggling. And she responded with a photo of herself when she was larger along side a slimmer photo. It was a very smug reply, basically telling her you can do it cos I did, when actually Sophie had surgery to lose weight. Not everyone can afford a gastric band Sophie.

A5540025-AB5A-4B15-928D-DAD75810D595.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
When she turned Azaylias death into content, said her mum bought a plant ages ago and it turns out to be called the azaylia plant. And turned it into a headstone with her photo. I won't upload it as I don't think baby A needs to be on here but what type of person, especially mother turns someone else's grief into content? Sophie. That's who

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.