Mrs Hinch #436 Exactly where I should be, ok hun only cos it's all free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goes in a motorhome for 3 days now they're top campers and need a top of the range one themselves, so relatable 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 34
“Source” = Gleam

“people assume she’s this big celebrity “… no hun, she assumes and perpetuates that herself.

What a load of PR trying to be disguised as gossip.
F242C979-F001-445F-BC51-E7B80B16276A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Oh guyzzz I just HAD to buy a farm because I just love my bestie’s door to the moon and back!
oh piss off! You’ve got a new fad every five seconds you absolute lunatic! Go use your millions from your deluded sheep to get some therapy…

as for the post saying Ronnie loves to sing just NO COMMENT BECAUSE JUST🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She really is an insufferable fud. Mind map yourself into the bin along with your book of shite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I know Hinch does not have to talk about it but the Sarah Everard case is all over the news. For someone so apparently all about empowerment why not talk about this case and that fact that women are victims each and every day.

Reactions: 22
I know Hinch does not have to talk about it but the Sarah Everard case is all over the news. For someone so apparently all about empowerment why not talk about this case and that fact that women are victims each and every day.
she just throws around the women supporting women but she’s the anti feminist. She just says that because it makes the huns think they are all part of the be kond movemenf. If you asked any of them what intersectional feminism was or who Rosa parks was they’d just stare at you blankly.

hinch should never ever talk about any issues like Sarah as she is full of misogyny herself and makes money off mostly vulnerable women from lower ses backgrounds who aspire to be like her (ie rich without doing anything for it) she’s probably been told to stay away from any topics like this that involve attracting people to comment who have more than 2 brain cells

• Heart
Reactions: 37
On her mind map or whatever she calls them: Explore Northern Island 😂 Northern fecking Island. Fml. If you can get millions being this ill educated send me to the dumb-down house.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m laughing in bed very silently so I don’t wake my baby up at the super noodles, sorry eating super models comment and them being grisly 😂☠ I’m done.

One last thought now I’ve got that off my chest. Learning Spanish!! I feel like she just sprouts this out like you would in a job interview when you’re bigging up that you’re much more interesting than you are!

“Oh yeah I’m just learning a bit of Spanish on the side”. (Secretly dying inside if the interviewer says something in Spanish) I’m picturing these huns trying to learn Spanish, writing in their bargain £13 note pads that they wanna travel to Northern Island because that’s where they are meant to be too ✨💫 I hope whenever she has a next interview, somebody asks her a question in Spanish

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Guyzzzz I’m only a VIP now 🤩 no crunky snacks to celebrate though, only the best pasta n sauce for everyone & a diet red bull 🤣 ATV

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Oh God no she absolutely should keep away from it. A lame quote with her book in the background would do this poor woman a disservice. She can keep her insincere nonsense away from Sarah Everard.

Reactions: 17
Oh God no she absolutely should keep away from it. A lame quote with her book in the background would do this poor woman a disservice. She can keep her insincere nonsense away from Sarah Everard.
Actually yes good point. I just feel like she has no idea on reality

Reactions: 13
Anyone else wondering how many huns have messaged her and asked “Soph why have you written RV after Motor home, what does that mean?”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
But what would she sing?
I’ve been bed bound all week after somehow getting pneumonia so my OH kindly bought me trashy magazines as I’m going stir-crazy only to find a whole page on her “troubles”View attachment 787033
she’s been writing her own quotes again 😂 she lives in cloud cuckoo land! Finds it hard juggling 2 kids? Surely this article would irritate any normal hardworking parent. Hinchers open your eyes and escape your cult leader.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.