Mrs Hinch 50 #Gifted here, gifted there, she never says no, the greedy mare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4000 bleeping pounds on brand new sofas *gifted! The woman has absolutely no shame! Was she involved in the design process? I think not! Therefore it's not a collaboration! She's completely clueless

• Wow
Reactions: 29
4000 bleeping pounds on brand new sofas *gifted! The woman has absolutely no shame! Was she involved in the design process? I think not! Therefore it's not a collaboration! She's completely clueless
She actually makes me sick. The whole story about the BHF before adding *gifted was because she knows deep in her heart that she is a wrongen and people will see it.

Reactions: 20
So she was given 2 new sofas and an armchair by DFS. She hides the 'collaboration' which means they were gifted and she was paid. Written in white text and hidden against her white wall.
Tries to make this ok by saying her 6 year old sofa, that must be a complete fire hazard, was given away to some poor unsuspecting person in need via the BHF to try to make that sound ok. Alright Soph... 🙄

Reactions: 24
She actually makes me sick. The whole story about the BHF before adding *gifted was because she knows deep in her heart that she is a wrongen and people will see it.
I'm going to assume all of the sofas were gifted and not just the 3 seater and arm chair? She hasn't made that clear, she's so shady. If id of been looking at the same sofa for 6 years (Which I have been 🤣) I def wouldn't be going out and getting the exact same one 🙄 her whole house just screams big fat gypsy to me! Sorry if I've offended any members of the travelling community 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
🙄🙄🙄 my sofas 6 years old so when dfs said they would give me a 3seater and a chair i said nono mines is discoloured 🙄🙄 bet it didnt even look that bad.
But isnt she a saint for donating her old couch??
You donate an old couch but get around £4000 worth for free. Oh your a hero soph 👏👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
It started off as though she kept her old sofa and was given 1 new one and an armchair. 4 stories later what she actually means is she got 2 new ones and the armchair. And throwing in the BHF info to try and take the heat off her grabby self. So bleeping misleading. I hate DFS anyway but god I hate them more now

Reactions: 28
It started off as though she kept her old sofa and was given 1 new one and an armchair. 4 stories later what she actually means is she got 2 new ones and the armchair. And throwing in the BHF info to try and take the heat off her grabby self. So bleeping misleading. I hate DFS anyway but god I hate them more now
I'd like to know how she got them so quick,just goes to show

Reactions: 16
She donated it so she didn’t have to pay two guys £50 to take it to the dump/tip for her as the BHF pick up for free, but she’s making out she’s all heart and giving it to charity, give it a rest Soph FFS!

And no disrespect to anyone who has this new sofa collection but it’s beyond vile! It’s the chaviest suite I’ve ever set my eyes on, £4000? I’d not give DFS £400 for it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
What does she mean when she says “it’s been great working for you guys?”
What work has she actually done as she’s not said!
Surely a few stories showing off her gifted sofa isn’t working with someone in a collaboration 🤣🤣
Saying that I’m sure the millions of sheep that follow, will all now finance themselves up to high heaven with DFS, whilst throwing setraline down their necks for their money induced depression will up their sales 🤔

Reactions: 29
In that picture posted in the previous thread when Jamie was in his nude boxers *gags* they didn't have them sofas, so what date was that? I can't see a date on the pic.
That’s what I was thinking....
That sofa clearly wasn’t 6 years old. My DFS sofas are currently the same colour because they were made together but if I now ordered a chair to go with them, the chances are the fabric would be a slightly different colour because of batches!
Did she need to be gifted the sofa? No. I’ve contacted DFS to let them know how disgusted I am with them. I won’t be using them again in future.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
So was it actually gifted or what? Because it doesn’t say #gifted anywhere (sorry *gifted) and if so, which ones?
Was the collaboration just that they got BHF to pick it up? I’m confused? [emoji52]

Reactions: 7
I donated my corner sofa to the british heart foundation last month if I could have a round of applause please??

I could have got quite a bit for it as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
No, it’s just yet another #AD!! It’s the same bloody sofa!!! How is that a collaboration!! 😂😂

Reactions: 8
I donated my corner sofa to the british heart foundation last month if I could have a round of applause please??

I could have got quite a bit for it as well.
I’m gonna take your donation and raise you!

I did some volunteer work for BHF once 🤣👌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
That’s what I was thinking....
That sofa clearly wasn’t 6 years old. My DFS sofas are currently the same colour because they were made together but if I now ordered a chair to go with them, the chances are the fabric would be a slightly different colour because of batches!
Did she need to be gifted the sofa? No. I’ve contacted DFS to let them know how disgusted I am with them. I won’t be using them again in future.
Can anyone repost that picture with Jamie in his beige knickers from a thread or two back? It had the date on didn’t it? Prettttty sure it wasn’t 6 years ago...!

Also, some poor git has her chemical laden 2nd hand sofa. I’m sorry but THAT is disgraceful. Any of it’s fire resistance will have been completely soaked away by her daily doses of highly flammable sprays!! 😡😡😡

On one of the fb groups a lady posted that she had to leave it because it’s costing her too much 😣

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Can anyone repost that picture with Jamie in his beige knickers from a thread or two back? It had the date on didn’t it? Prettttty sure it wasn’t 6 years ago...!

Also, some poor git has her chemical laden 2nd hand sofa. I’m sorry but THAT is disgraceful. Any of it’s fire resistance will have been completely soaked away by her daily doses of highly flammable sprays!! 😡😡😡
You have made a good point actually. When I donated my sofa they were very clear that it needed to still have its fire safety label on. But what's the point if it's been already been coated in flammable liquid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.