Mrs Hinch 50 #Gifted here, gifted there, she never says no, the greedy mare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With regards to strictly - they only ever put 1 social media star on at a time and Saffron Barker is that star this year, there wouldn’t be another one as they need faces most people will recognise.

With regards to ban tattle v2 (which I can’t find) - they call us trolls, yet how many of us have given supportive words to new mums and mums to be on here? What does Mrs Hinch do to support new mums and mums to be? “Oh look at this high chair! You should get one, it’s only £600!”. Yeh, helpful to someone on £138 a week......
You forgot... it’s a barg at £600! Here’s the swipe up guys since you’ve all been asking and I totally want you to refill my pockets *moneymoneymoneygiveittomenoworillblockyou* 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Someone gift her some perfume ffs 😭 a millionaire and she sprays herself with that tit and vipoo 😩
You don’t really believe she uses Dettol for her clothes? It’s all fake to keep the money rolling in... She’s a millionaire! Millionaires don’t run round spraying Dettol on tit... 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She really is the biggest of idiots, isn't she. She shows items and says "I'm still using this, guys." Erm, Hinch, that's the idea mate. You're supposed to keep items you buy and use them for a very long time.

She says it like she is so amazing for still using her items a few weeks after buying them. Dickface.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She really is the biggest of idiots, isn't she. She shows items and says "I'm still using this, guys." Erm, Hinch, that's the idea mate. You're supposed to keep items you buy and use them for a very long time.

She says it like she is so amazing for still using her items a few weeks after buying them. Dickface.
🤣🤣🤣 She says that because everyone knows she’s stinking rich and she ought to be using more expensive stuff... But her hinchers are slowly realising what a greedy person she actually is and she wants to keep them sweet, that’s all.

Reactions: 10
She’s obviously been reading here...a story about jamie’s “work” printer-implying that he’s still working.
And a photo of Hansnomes(🤢) quoting that she hinches when they’re both sleeping 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
She’s obviously been reading here...a story about jamie’s “work” printer-implying that he’s still working.
And a photo of Hansnomes(🤢) quoting that she hinches when they’re both sleeping 🤷🏼‍♀️
Bollocks

Reactions: 3
I've got spare tickets for the Maldon Oyster Festival-suddenly don't feel like going.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Still don’t believe that he still works... It’s either he’s stopped working or taking 1 year paternity leave as the Mrs makes enough to feed them.

I still think she’s got a cleaner and just does those little bits in between.

Just talking to my partner about how the cereal she got sold out.... You know what he says to that??? She could buy dildos and they’d sell out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I cant stop laughing and I’m in the middle of a shop 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
All that new space from the extension, an actual doubling of the house and Jamie can't even be given a little corner somewhere for a desk/work set up!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What is with all the pointing and hand waving in her sofa stories 🤦🏼‍♀️ I'm sure people know which piece of furniture is a chair and which is a sofa 🤣

• Haha
God she makes me sick, so she stole someone else’s trolly idea! And now the GREEDY chav is making money of it .. even though she’s copied it and couldn’t even give at shout out to the original person who’s idea it was.
Wow just wow
She only put that post up so that she could steal peoples ideas and make money from it. Soooo greedy!!

Reactions: 12
Still don’t believe that he still works... It’s either he’s stopped working or taking 1 year paternity leave as the Mrs makes enough to feed them.

I still think she’s got a cleaner and just does those little bits in between.

Just talking to my partner about how the cereal she got sold out.... You know what he says to that??? She could buy dildos and they’d sell out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I cant stop laughing and I’m in the middle of a shop 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
She’s far too vanilla for anything fun like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How come the old sofa was six years old when they bought their house three years ago? Trying to sound charitable about giving it away to the BHF - she just wanted someone to take it away for free, probably discoloured to tit from all the spraying

Reactions: 34
Waited until the last story to *gifted. The balls of this woman never ceases to amaze me - that’s got to be breaking an ASA standard somewhere!

This is bleeping vile. Soph get your label machine out and print off ‘covered in germs and dog tit’ and stick on either Handsnomes faces 🤮🤮🤮🤮🦋
Also they are not bleeping BROTHERS did you conceive and birth a dog?

I just looked at the mad.home.mad.daughter account to see if Hinch had kindly graced her a follow, no! But she has liked the picture of her drawers which no doubt will become the new thing everyone buys! Soph, sort this crappy plagiarism situation out and say thank you to mad.home.mad.daughter on your stories today! You are seriously loosing your grip on being Mrs Hinch.
I have a dog and my 6 year old calls her his sister. She kisses him etc but my son is disabled and my dog is the most caring dog towards my son x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
In that picture posted in the previous thread when Jamie was in his nude boxers *gags* they didn't have them sofas, so what date was that? I can't see a date on the pic.

Reactions: 7
Waited until the last story to *gifted. The balls of this woman never ceases to amaze me - that’s got to be breaking an ASA standard somewhere!
I was thinking this. WTF does *collaboration mean to anyone? You haven’t worked with them, you’ve just been gifted some new sofas that matched the old one then got annoyed because they were a different colour (from all the crap you spray on) so you’ve got that one replaced too.

Also, I stand by the fact that by saying she’s “worked with” a brand implies doing something that requires payment and therefore implies she ought to be far clearer than a notevenahashtag*gifted in the same colour as the background!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.