Mrs Hinch 50 #Gifted here, gifted there, she never says no, the greedy mare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the sofa which I am sat on is going to take me 4 years to pay off, yet she’s got all of hers for FREE. I’m done. I refuse to buy from ANYWHERE that has gifted her things for free. I seriously don’t want this sofa no more, why should I be paying for it for the next 4 YEARS when others get it free?

• Angry
Reactions: 37
I've complained to the ASA, probably won't do anything but sick to death of her not following the rules. Writing gifted in white on a white background is unacceptable. If its because she is embarrassed because she is having to declare another gifted item then she needs to stop accepting things! why is it so hard for her to follow the rules?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I've complained to the ASA, probably won't do anything but sick to death of her not following the rules. Writing gifted in white on a white background is unacceptable. If its because she is embarrassed because she is having to declare another gifted item then she needs to stop accepting things! why is it so hard for her to follow the rules?
Exactly. If you feel you need to hide it then actually pay for something. Can’t have it both ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So the sofa which I am sat on is going to take me 4 years to pay off, yet she’s got all of hers for FREE. I’m done. I refuse to buy from ANYWHERE that has gifted her things for free. I seriously don’t want this sofa no more, why should I be paying for it for the next 4 YEARS when others get it free?
Because you will get joy from it knowing that you paid for it yourself. Do you think she values anything in her home? Imagine living in a home with so much stuff but not being able to cherish and value it because you done absolutely sod all to get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Did her old Dish Drainer break because it was soaked for lengthy periods in Lenor?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Well, for all of Hinch's hard work posting swipe ups, she did not make it into the Sunday Times list of the top 100 social media influencers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Fairly certain that the ASA does actually say that if you are promoting your own products you still need to put #AD so that product placement of her book?
Is that a MacBook on the coffee table? 👀
Pretty sure that’s an Ad, (who the hell store’s books like that?!)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Handy Hinch being in collaboration with DFS....i know what it stands for - Dodgy Fuckin Sofas 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.