Mrs Hinch 50 #Gifted here, gifted there, she never says no, the greedy mare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t make it on the top 100 influencers that came out today??

Probably why she’s being quiet today, she’s having a good sulk

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Because you will get joy from it knowing that you paid for it yourself. Do you think she values anything in her home? Imagine living in a home with so much stuff but not being able to cherish and value it because you done absolutely sod all to get it.
It’s clear she doesn’t value you anything as she changed her whole home after three years? Lol. Who is in the position to do that. Not normal people that’s for sure!!! I want new windows in our home but we can’t afford. I want an extension but we can’t afford. I want new blinds which I had to save for!!! We want to do the garden up and resurface the drive but we’ll have to save and probably do that next year. And my partner owns his own joinery business. We still can’t afford things. She doesn’t know what it’s like to have to struggle or put things aside and WAIT.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She didn’t make it on the top 100 influencers that came out today??
Nope, she's definitely not there, I've got a copy of the paper here so checked. A few from Gleam are on it, and by all accounts, the 100 list has been compiled using some sort of fact checking algorithm, based on engagement etc. I'm wondering if Hinch slips through the cracks on something like this as all her activity is via stories rather than actual posts.

Reactions: 15
Nope, she's definitely not there, I've got a copy of the paper here so checked. A few from Gleam are on it, and by all accounts, the 100 list has been compiled using some sort of fact checking algorithm, based on engagement etc. I'm wondering if Hinch slips through the cracks on something like this as all her activity is via stories rather than actual posts.

She might start doing more grid posts now 🤔

Reactions: 6
4000 bleeping pounds on brand new sofas *gifted! The woman has absolutely no shame! Was she involved in the design process? I think not! Therefore it's not a collaboration! She's completely clueless
wonder if the tax man is watching

Reactions: 8
Found a copy of the list online.

Reactions: 1
Handy Hinch being in collaboration with DFS....i know what it stands for - Dodgy Fuckin Sofas 🤣
Collaboration is her new word for gifted. It's so obvious she's attempting to hide how much she's been given for free. Thankfully, the Government are aware of what they call, ambiguous language, "using ambiguous language without additional disclosure in a post (for example ‘thank you’; ‘made possible by’; ‘in collaboration with’; or ‘thanks to…’)", its on this link, https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...sements-being-transparent-with-your-followers. She is going against the ASA guidelines using collaboration, it's not clear enough, and she's certainly not disclosing what this collaboration actually entails.

Found a copy of the list online.
You can't see the full list if you don't subscribe

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Collaboration is her new word for gifted. It's so obvious she's attempting to hide how much she's been given for free. Thankfully, the Government are aware of what they call, ambiguous language, "using ambiguous language without additional disclosure in a post (for example ‘thank you’; ‘made possible by’; ‘in collaboration with’; or ‘thanks to…’)", its on this link, https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...sements-being-transparent-with-your-followers. She is going against the ASA guidelines using collaboration, it's not clear enough, and she's certainly not disclosing what this collaboration actually entails.

You can't see the full list if you don't subscribe
Oh I saw it.
And still can and I don't subscribe.

Reactions: 2
I’d suggest that if anyone sees a story of hers using ambiguous language or missing a hashtag, screenshot it, add it to Microsoft word, add a note for what’s wrong, save the file including the date. Then just send the ASA an email with all the files attached. It’s an easy way to give them detailed info to hold her accountable for

Reactions: 22
So some poor sod will buy her fire Hazzard sofa that her dogs wiped his arse all over...very charitable soph 😫

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I’m gonna take your donation and raise you!

I did some volunteer work for BHF once 🤣👌🏼
I’m going to raise both of you ‼ .... I donated a corner sofa 😮 AND .... regularly buy clothes from their shops GetItUpYee 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Absolutely sickened by the sofa stories. All that waffle just to end in the predictable *gifted. And we saw a glimpse of the frilly crib that was mentioned yesterday, and the Dyson (whatever it is - assuming air conditioning unit from when it was hot).

Ok guys - so the current total on "the list" (of Hinch's gifted goods) is...🥁🥁🥁... £25,843.70

Still more to add though 😩😴 and will post it once finished - probably another day or two. One area I'm struggling with though is getting estimates from the companies she has used/been gifted for things like balloons, light up letters and numbers, photoshoots etc so the figure doesn't include those kind of things. I initially just asked for a price list, but they seem suspicious and want to know exact details e.g. date, time and location of my 'party.' I've made out I'm throwing my friend a baby shower and am trying to work out a budget etc, but they don't seem keen on disclosing amounts unless i want to 100% book their services, which is just weird.

I feel sure that I saw a *gifted personalised toy box for Ronnie, but can't find it on a grid post or highlights. Have I made this up? If anyone remembers could you let me know?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She's got a really small telly considering the size of the room and amount of sofas.
Probably waiting for a big #gifted one to arrive soon.

Reactions: 18
Absolutely sickened by the sofa stories. All that waffle just to end in the predictable *gifted. And we saw a glimpse of the frilly crib that was mentioned yesterday, and the Dyson (whatever it is - assuming air conditioning unit from when it was hot).

Ok guys - so the current total on "the list" (of Hinch's gifted goods) is...[emoji1623][emoji1623][emoji1623]... £25,843.70

Still more to add though [emoji30][emoji42] and will post it once finished - probably another day or two. One area I'm struggling with though is getting estimates from the companies she has used/been gifted for things like balloons, light up letters and numbers, photoshoots etc so the figure doesn't include those kind of things. I initially just asked for a price list, but they seem suspicious and want to know exact details e.g. date, time and location of my 'party.' I've made out I'm throwing my friend a baby shower and am trying to work out a budget etc, but they don't seem keen on disclosing amounts unless i want to 100% book their services, which is just weird.

I feel sure that I saw a *gifted personalised toy box for Ronnie, but can't find it on a grid post or highlights. Have I made this up? If anyone remembers could you let me know?
Tell them you want to find out the price to see if it’s in your budget. You can’t book it if you don’t know you can afford it. Why be shady? [emoji849]

Reactions: 9
She's got a really small telly considering the size of the room and amount of sofas.
Probably waiting for a big #gifted one to arrive soon.
Yeah she doesn’t buy anything expensive coz she knows eventually it’ll probably be gifted and somehow it turns out it’s something she’s “always wanted” yet didnt bother to buy, not like she can’t afford it. [emoji849]

Reactions: 10
Well I decided not to go and mix with friends and celebrities today-so I finnished painting my bedroom.as our soph is busy laughing at jamie tryingto swallow an oyster or two and not having time to post much ,I thought I would send my post of my paint drying ...enjoy ATB 😘
20190908_153723.jpg

Well I decided not to go and mix with friends and celebrities today-so I finnished painting my bedroom.as our soph is busy laughing at jamie tryingto swallow an oyster or two and not having time to post much ,I thought I would send my post of my paint drying ...enjoy ATB 😘
20190908_153723.jpg
No it's not fecking grey ! 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.