Mrs Hinch 50 #Gifted here, gifted there, she never says no, the greedy mare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When my son was born I'd been made redundant and we were living in a studio flat. Everything he had was second hand, the outfit he came home in, the car seat, everything.
The flat was tiny, literally a kitchen, bedroom and small bathroom without a sink. We lived there for 3 years until we'd saved enough for our own place. So at that point my son was 3 and a half. He honestly cried and sat on the door frame saying he didn't want a new home, despite it being bigger and him having his own room and everything else. The tiny flat was all he'd ever known as home and he really didn't care that it was small etc. It showed me that children especially aren't bothered by their surroundings and material things, as long as they feel safe and are loved by you, whatever house you're in will be home to them.
Mrs Hinch can keep her life, I wouldn't want it, it's all material and meaningless.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Just had a peek at her insta stories, do you think she always speaks to Jamie like that or just to show off? I hardly think asking why the dog treats have been put at the bottom of a cupboard in the bottom of a drawer is unreasonable, poor Henry's going to be waiting forever for being a good 'handsomes'.

Reminds me, WHO HAS A BEDROOM FOR THE DOG????

Reactions: 12
sorry HALF A MILLION from selling radiator covers??? 😭😭😭 that funded their extension then, maybe with some spare change for some plastic plants. Just makes me feel a bit tit really knowing that I slave away in a crappy office job for 16k a year when I could be making millions linking radiator covers and toilet brushes😂😂
But do you want to sell your soul to Instagram. What’s more important being happy honest and true to yourself or mugging people off for money and “fame”. All these people on here saying they are feeling inadequate compared to her. She isn’t real!!! Her life isn’t real. A real happy home isn’t like that one bit. It’s an Instagram home. A show home. A fake home!!! The most important thing is you have a roof over your heads food on the table a family whether big or small. Clothes on your backs. Your baby’s don’t care how much money you have!!’ They just want cuddles company and attention. They don’t care what cushions you’ve got. They don’t care what hoover you’ve got or how your carpet lines look. They just want a happy home where they feel loved. You have all that you’re richer than you think whether you have kids or not. Please don’t make her make you feel rubbish! You’re real you have a REAL job! You matter. Instagram social media etc etc does not matter. Don’t get swept away in the insta lifestyle. These people’s homes don’t look like this. These people don’t look like this filters photoshop staged. That’s all it is. Be happy with what you’ve got you’re doing well no matter what 💓💓💓💓 I hate reading how it’s getting people down. delete Instagram if you have to so you don’t have to see all this fakery

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I think you have to be on benefits to get the government £500 baby grant.

To anyone who feels upset that mrs Hinch has expensive things for her baby and doesn't do a lot to earn the items, there are billions of wealthy new mums who will have the best of the best that regular women cant keep up with.
The world isn't fair, its not a level playing field so there's no point watching what others have and feeling inadequate because you dont have what they do.
Babies are very simple, they sleep anywhere, need to be fed and loved and kept warm.
They dont care If their pram is £2k or £20 from fb marketplace.
Not everyone can take a years mat leave but at least you will know you are earning an honest living for your family and you dont owe anyone anything

Sophie and these other influencers(spongers) will look back in years to come and regret selling their souls and babies to the highest bidder, their baby photos will be of them with #gifted attached to their clothes, bedding and even their nappies
I know whose child I would rather be

Please dont feel that you aren't worth it or you arent as good etc. You are worth it, your babies will love you and you are better than these sponging wannabes xx

• Heart
Reactions: 34
TAMAť
But do you want to sell your soul to Instagram. What’s more important being happy honest and true to yourself or mugging people off for money and “fame”. All these people on here saying they are feeling inadequate compared to her. She isn’t real!!! Her life isn’t real. A real happy home isn’t like that one bit. It’s an Instagram home. A show home. A fake home!!! The most important thing is you have a roof over your heads food on the table a family whether big or small. Clothes on your backs. Your baby’s don’t care how much money you have!!’ They just want cuddles company and attention. They don’t care what cushions you’ve got. They don’t care what hoover you’ve got or how your carpet lines look. They just want a happy home where they feel loved. You have all that you’re richer than you think whether you have kids or not. Please don’t make her make you feel rubbish! You’re real you have a REAL job! You matter. Instagram social media etc etc does not matter. Don’t get swept away in the insta lifestyle. These people’s homes don’t look like this. These people don’t look like this filters photoshop staged. That’s all it is. Be happy with what you’ve got you’re doing well no matter what 💓💓💓💓 I hate reading how it’s getting people down. delete Instagram if you have to so you don’t have to see all this fakery
I prefer the word fuckery 😉

Reactions: 7
As a first time expectant mum I’m finding her posts more and more upsetting. NOT, I might add because I’m jealous of her material possessions but the disrespect and injustice of it all. Of this whole system.

I’m self employed and will be working until the day I go into labour and getting back to work as quickly as I physically can, which is so upsetting. I work so hard, and deserve to be supported while I spend as long as I can with my baby. BUT there is basically no support for women in my position, unless you are prepared to let the business you’ve worked tirelessly to build, fail, for the sake of a small amount of maternity allowance a week. The guilt of facing this is unbearable.

I work 16+ hour days with no help, rarely a day off, and it’s becoming increasingly difficult with migraines, fatigue and the stress of it all. January brings the tax-man, a further and constant stress when you are SE.
My partner is in the ambulance service and earns even less than I do (thank you NHS), works the most horrendous shifts and is struggling after some very difficult jobs back to back. He’ll have 2 weeks paternity leave.

Our savings right now amount to less than her TWO free high chairs, and any savings will not only have to cover baby stuff but go towards supporting me while I have this minimal time off.
We do not (cannot...) live a remotely lavish lifestyle, and everything we are looking at for the baby is the cheapest options we can that don’t come with safety concerns. Meanwhile Grinch is gifted thousands and thousands of pounds of goods, with a bank balance that could so easily fund her expensive tastes, all because she threw a cloth around her kitchen to Aretha Franklin?

Can someone tell me how it is fair that two people who work their asses off, have never taken handouts, who pay so much in taxes have to face such a lesser parenting experience than someone who lies and cons their way to a fat bank balance?

It’s not about ‘things’, our baby will be loved by many and have what it needs, but money sadly does make the world go round, and this hypocritical woman is flaunting her greed to us all.
The two expensive high chair posts yesterday absolutely sum her and her selfishness up. She CANNOT say no to an expensive freebie. She could have asked to have that £600 chair to donate, or the cash equivalent to a good cause. It’s absolutely disgraceful and it’s beyond a kick in the teeth to us mere mortals at this point.
She swans around with her #gifted cleaning products, cleaning her already sparkling #gifted furniture, walking on her #gifted carpets, buying £100s of absolute tat each week with swipe up money she DOES NOT DESERVE, spending as much time as she wants with her baby while swipe ups and a few brand partnership posts pay her more than any of us must earn a year.

Sorry for the rant, but it’s just not right 😞
You’re right it’s not fair. No one need two expensive high chairs. She is so greedy. She can buy anything she wants except class and morals. I just want to say your husband may not make much. But he will leave a more lasting impact on someone’s life then she ever will. My mum was rushed into hospital a few weeks ago via ambulance. I know she is very grateful for everyone that helped her in her time of need.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh in the name of all that’s holy is she seriously implying she was asked to do Strictly? Stop the world, I want to get off 😫

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
What a totally honest and from the heart post! I'm really sorry you are feeling like this and especially whilst pregnant. I know it doesn't help you personally but there are many, many, many people in similar situations. For all the wealth and materialistic crap that is pushed down our throats from every direction - TV shows, magazines and social media, making it seem like everyone but 'you' has it all, there are far more people, only just getting by and even more struggling. I often feel angry at the sheer injustice of it all. It seems those that work the hardest, have the least and those that do nothing, have the most.

All babies really need is food in their tummy, a safe place to sleep, warmth, love and plenty of interaction! All of which I'm sure you and your husband will provide, easily! They don't need a £1000 changing unit. They don't need £600 highchair. They don't need £32.50 babygrows and for every item to be personalised. They just need you! You know you both work hard and do everything possible to provide and that in itself should be rewarding. I'm not trivialising your problems at all, because I know personally that the struggle is real, but just don't compare yourself to someone like Hinch's situation. Whatever happens, you will somehow make it work, and whether you get 6 weeks or 6 months off from work, I'm sure you will make every second count. Shut yourself away in your baby bubbble, spend as much time as you want skin to skin, if you are breastfeeding, nurse as often and whenever you want, stare at your baby and absorb every little detail, cuddle him/her when you want without the fear of making them "spoilt" or "used to it", read, talk and sing, take baths together, go on long walks, do baby massage etc. etc.. Those memories and quality time spent with your baby will last a life time. As hard as your situation is, does being SE also mean working from home, and in turn spending more time with your baby? If so, look at that as a positive, even though you will still be working. Your child will grow up watching both parents work hard and will grow up with a good work ethic, knowing the value of money and will have been loved and treasured!

I hate that Mrs Hinch makes so many, people feel so rubbish. I explained my situation very early on in the threads and I dread to think where I would be now if I was a Hincher ([emoji2961])
Yes [emoji1360]
Also it’s easy to see all these accounts on insta and feel inadequate but remember these people aren’t the majority. Normal people with normal jobs working hard for their money are, so you are deffo not alone or doing something wrong.

Reactions: 9
I doubt very much they would have asked her to go on strictly.... if they had, they wouldn’t have asked her when pregnant which means they would have to have asked her before Xmas last year as that’s when she announced the pregnancy. She wasn’t that big then, yeah she had been on this morning but I doubt many people outside of Instagram would have heard of her x

Reactions: 16
She spends all her time doing bleeping sales pitches and labelling everything and anything. She could’ve done strictly.

Reactions: 3
I’m just here to say that uncovered radiators matter. Never in my life have I thought about hiding all my radiators. My mum has a cover only in her living room, it suits the decor. Hinch is like “I had to buy another cover because another radiator was on show” [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] come to my house Soph. All my radiators are bollock naked and my house is really nice.
I know right.
I haven’t covered any of mine because i live in a flat and don’t have a back garden so i use them in winter to dry clothes quicker, but even if i could i would only cover the one in the lounge and maybe the hallway. Certainly not EVERY one in the house.
She just has to be excessive with everything [emoji2358]

Reactions: 6
I have a radiator cover in my hallway because it looks nice and i wanted something there to put flowers on. Also that particular radiator is more shy than my other radiators. The others are happy to be naked!
Love this [emoji1362][emoji1787]

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.