Mrs Hinch 50 #Gifted here, gifted there, she never says no, the greedy mare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel exactly the same! I am also a teacher and due in December. I am taking a term and a bit off- working up until 2 weeks before baby is due. It makes me so cross that my partner and I work bloody hard and have budgeted and saved ever since we found out we were expecting but spraying a bit of zoflora about gets you more than you could possibly need for your baby for free (sorry, *gifted). I am so sad that I cannot spend as much time that I would like to with my baby and I am sick of feeling inadequate because he won’t be dressed in personalised, overpriced clothing, sleeping in a poncy crib or have a toy box that I would be scared to touch!

I was really excited that my baby will be wearing clothes that my nephew wore, and that our scrimping and saving meant that we could get the pram we wanted but watching the daily reveals is starting to take its toll.

Sorry for the moany first post but it is kind of comforting to read that I’m not the only one who feels this way.
Another teacher, and first time poster. My little boy is 1 next month. I took 6 months off and feel like I am struggling financially more now than when i was off. Seeing Grinch with Ronnie's "perfect" nursery makes me feel rubbish. But there are so many more important things in life than poisoning yourself with Zoflora.

Reactions: 21
As a first time expectant mum I’m finding her posts more and more upsetting. NOT, I might add because I’m jealous of her material possessions but the disrespect and injustice of it all. Of this whole system.

I’m self employed and will be working until the day I go into labour and getting back to work as quickly as I physically can, which is so upsetting. I work so hard, and deserve to be supported while I spend as long as I can with my baby. BUT there is basically no support for women in my position, unless you are prepared to let the business you’ve worked tirelessly to build, fail, for the sake of a small amount of maternity allowance a week. The guilt of facing this is unbearable.

I work 16+ hour days with no help, rarely a day off, and it’s becoming increasingly difficult with migraines, fatigue and the stress of it all. January brings the tax-man, a further and constant stress when you are SE.
My partner is in the ambulance service and earns even less than I do (thank you NHS), works the most horrendous shifts and is struggling after some very difficult jobs back to back. He’ll have 2 weeks paternity leave.

Our savings right now amount to less than her TWO free high chairs, and any savings will not only have to cover baby stuff but go towards supporting me while I have this minimal time off.
We do not (cannot...) live a remotely lavish lifestyle, and everything we are looking at for the baby is the cheapest options we can that don’t come with safety concerns. Meanwhile Grinch is gifted thousands and thousands of pounds of goods, with a bank balance that could so easily fund her expensive tastes, all because she threw a cloth around her kitchen to Aretha Franklin?

Can someone tell me how it is fair that two people who work their asses off, have never taken handouts, who pay so much in taxes have to face such a lesser parenting experience than someone who lies and cons their way to a fat bank balance?

It’s not about ‘things’, our baby will be loved by many and have what it needs, but money sadly does make the world go round, and this hypocritical woman is flaunting her greed to us all.
The two expensive high chair posts yesterday absolutely sum her and her selfishness up. She CANNOT say no to an expensive freebie. She could have asked to have that £600 chair to donate, or the cash equivalent to a good cause. It’s absolutely disgraceful and it’s beyond a kick in the teeth to us mere mortals at this point.
She swans around with her #gifted cleaning products, cleaning her already sparkling #gifted furniture, walking on her #gifted carpets, buying £100s of absolute tat each week with swipe up money she DOES NOT DESERVE, spending as much time as she wants with her baby while swipe ups and a few brand partnership posts pay her more than any of us must earn a year.

Sorry for the rant, but it’s just not right 😞
I’m just catching up and you wrote this hours ago, so you’ve probably had lots of replies, but I really wanted to add mine!

I stopped following Hinch and came to Tattle months ago, for most of the same reasons you just gave. We were pregnant at the same time and I ended up giving birth 4 weeks after she did. I’ve commented on it before so I won’t repeat myself too much, but it made me so angry that she was getting all this stuff thrown at her while the rest of us have to work until we drop and save for months to make sure we have the basics. I hope everything goes really well with your pregnancy!
And honestly, babies really don’t need much. The things we use every single day are the car seat, pram, white noise machine, next to me cot and a playmat. And to be fair, we could make do without the white noise and the playmat. I really do think there’s such a thing as having too much stuff.

Reactions: 19
with a gift gift here, and a gift gift there, here a gift there a gift everywhere a gift gift.

Greedy Mrs grinch with her gifted TAT.

Also if I hear her say ebayer one more bleeping time. IT IS AN ITEM PURCHASED FROM EBAY YOU TOTAL TWONK

• Haha
Reactions: 24
When my son was born I'd been made redundant and we were living in a studio flat. Everything he had was second hand, the outfit he came home in, the car seat, everything.
The flat was tiny, literally a kitchen, bedroom and small bathroom without a sink. We lived there for 3 years until we'd saved enough for our own place. So at that point my son was 3 and a half. He honestly cried and sat on the door frame saying he didn't want a new home, despite it being bigger and him having his own room and everything else. The tiny flat was all he'd ever known as home and he really didn't care that it was small etc. It showed me that children especially aren't bothered by their surroundings and material things, as long as they feel safe and are loved by you, whatever house you're in will be home to them.
Mrs Hinch can keep her life, I wouldn't want it, it's all material and meaningless.
Omg. This [emoji171]

• Heart
Reactions: 6
sorry HALF A MILLION from selling radiator covers??? 😭😭😭 that funded their extension then, maybe with some spare change for some plastic plants. Just makes me feel a bit tit really knowing that I slave away in a crappy office job for 16k a year when I could be making millions linking radiator covers and toilet brushes😂😂
She personally didn’t make £500,000 in profit, the swipe up link she uses has generated that in revenue, she gets varying amounts of the profit. Her Hinchers still think it’s Soph being all kind and genuine by sharing her bargain eBay find 😂

Reactions: 14
with a gift gift here, and a gift gift there, here a gift there a gift everywhere a gift gift.

Greedy Mrs grinch with her gifted TAT.

Also if I hear her say ebayer one more bleeping time. IT IS AN ITEM PURCHASED FROM EBAY YOU TOTAL TWONK
That really gets on my norks too!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she keep buying plastic crap? Labels everything in sight and that sewer unit was awful. duck off Hinch.

Reactions: 5
He's married to a millionaire who gets everything for free. Probably doesn't even need to work. I wonder if he's doing most of the childcare since she's spending her days cleaning an already clean house, messing about with a label maker and flogging cheap eBay tit through her Instagram.
While I've been making the list of her gifted stuff, it's been interesting looking back, and they can't have been too hard up before she made her million(s).
• A house (which in this day & age saving enough for a deposit & getting a mortgage is an achievement in itself).
• Extravagant proposal.
• LAVISH wedding.
• A pedigree show cocker spaniel.
• Hair extensions (when I worked in a salon, i got trade price for my hair and my friend fitted them for free but it still cost me £230 every 10-12 weeks)
• Business class flights to the Maldives.
• 10 day stay at the Kuramathi resort in the Maldives (
• High end products in the background e.g Glamglow Cleanser (£24.50), Jo Malone handwash (£32), Jo Malone 'Home' candle (£48)
• Designer bag
• Pricey luggage.
• Savings (as they had been saving for the extension)

Don't get me wrong, I know this may be the norm for some people but they weren't destitute by any means.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
While I've been making the list of her gifted stuff, it's been interesting looking back, and they can't have been too hard up before she made her million(s).
• A house (which in this day & age saving enough for a deposit & getting a mortgage is an achievement in itself).
• Extravagant proposal.
• LAVISH wedding.
• Hair extensions (when I worked in a salon, i got trade price for my hair and my friend fitted them for free but it still cost me £230 every 10-12 weeks)
• High end products in the background e.g Glamglow Cleanser (£24.50), Jo Malone handwash (£32), Jo Malone 'Home' candle (£48)
• Designer bag
• Pricey luggage.

Don't get me wrong, I know this may be the norm for some people but they weren't destitute by any means.
She’s just a small town gal, from a tiny village who CAN’T QUITE BELIEVE how she got so famous.. like oh my gawddd, it’s just so amazing. 🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

She’s a bucket of jargon spewing, label making, wasteful, greedy, beggy CRUD. GAHHHHHHHHH. In her new grid post... are the asterisk representing all
The gifted tit... which she hasn’t even stated is gifted?

Also the word HANDSOMES. NO

Reactions: 18
• Extravagant proposal.
• LAVISH wedding.
• Designer bag
• Pricey luggage.

Which makes it even more laughable that she tries to market herself as the 'relatable' girl next door. No one will begrudge the money she and Jamie earned before Mrs Hinch took off, but if she'd presented herself honestly from the start then I might have more respect for her.

Reactions: 17
Which makes it even more laughable that she tries to market herself as the 'relatable' girl next door. No one will begrudge the money she and Jamie earned before Mrs Hinch took off, but if she'd presented herself honestly from the start then I might have more respect for her.
Yeh exactly! I work hard and, before children, any excess money I would have used to treat myself and probably have had some of these little luxuries so I don't begrudge them that but like you, feel she's not been totally honest.

I also realised after I posted that ⬆ that the honeymoon was in November 2018, so although it may already have all been booked, they must have upgraded flights and room afterwards.

Reactions: 9
No.2
Series 1
Scene opens in the kitchen.....how big it is nobody knows.
Soph has finished hinching her fridge because everyone in her special world has told her to.camera pans out on an angle to disguise #gifted white goods ,dishwasher,American style fridge with ice maker (for when she entertains)the patio heater(no space on the patio)15 new born puppies in a cage and a giraffe in a very tall cupboard.
Jamie is not that happy because he has been made to feel devalued and not much of a man but he turns to soph with a large aubergine in his hand. Quiet please🎬
Jamie : 'ere soph what can you do wif this?
Soph: same thing as I did wif that fake turd in the shop today ,hahahahahahahah,and you've only just got out of a&e.hahahahahahahaaaaaaaa.
Jamie: oh soph ,I thought you could cook tonight?
Soph: noooooo jamie ,I ain't labelled the oven yet hahahahaha
I got to sort my labeller out.
Jamie: but the labeller's have left soph.stensions finnished.
Soph: Shaaaupp jamie you piece of shite.hahahaha.
Jamie: soph what's that accent you use -aint estuary essex is it?
Soph:Nah,I'm not sure wot it is cos everything about me is fake as duck.
Jamie: wot we doing tam marrow soph?
Soph: Tam morrow! Don't you remember you under trodden piece on my sssshhhoe?
We got elocution lessons.
Jamie: but I know how to wire a plug?
Soph:eek:h shhhhup jameeeeee
Hahahahaha.wanna play a word game t'night?
Jamie: yea,let's play the duck off game...you go first.
Pans out to manic laughter.

Oh I wish I knew how you knew the family BooBelle. I swear I can sense juicy gossip! 😂
Wont be gossip x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
• Extravagant proposal.
• LAVISH wedding.
• Designer bag
• Pricey luggage.

Plus all of her cosmetic operations - gastric band, probably boob job, nose job, teeth straightened, fillers and Botox etc etc......

There’s definitely been a nose job...

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Ohhh and of course all her nice make up and perfumes. Not sure what car they before the Range Rover or even when they got it?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.