Mrs Hinch 50 #Gifted here, gifted there, she never says no, the greedy mare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That backpack she’s just had delivered? I ordered it a couple of days ago for a day out with toddler in tow 😩😩😩 in grey as well! 😭😭😭

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
God she makes me sick, so she stole someone else’s trolly idea! And now the GREEDY chav is making money of it .. even though she’s copied it and couldn’t even give at shout out to the original person who’s idea it was.
Wow just wow

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
That screenshot in the link for the cereal tubs was that weed in the third one? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else watch her stories and totally cringe when she goes in a shop that you love?! Please Mrs Hinch, don’t ruin Tiger for us all [emoji31]
Also Tiger has way too much colour, why is she even in there? [emoji52]

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As a first time expectant mum I’m finding her posts more and more upsetting. NOT, I might add because I’m jealous of her material possessions but the disrespect and injustice of it all. Of this whole system.

I’m self employed and will be working until the day I go into labour and getting back to work as quickly as I physically can, which is so upsetting. I work so hard, and deserve to be supported while I spend as long as I can with my baby. BUT there is basically no support for women in my position, unless you are prepared to let the business you’ve worked tirelessly to build, fail, for the sake of a small amount of maternity allowance a week. The guilt of facing this is unbearable.

I work 16+ hour days with no help, rarely a day off, and it’s becoming increasingly difficult with migraines, fatigue and the stress of it all. January brings the tax-man, a further and constant stress when you are SE.
My partner is in the ambulance service and earns even less than I do (thank you NHS), works the most horrendous shifts and is struggling after some very difficult jobs back to back. He’ll have 2 weeks paternity leave.

Our savings right now amount to less than her TWO free high chairs, and any savings will not only have to cover baby stuff but go towards supporting me while I have this minimal time off.
We do not (cannot...) live a remotely lavish lifestyle, and everything we are looking at for the baby is the cheapest options we can that don’t come with safety concerns. Meanwhile Grinch is gifted thousands and thousands of pounds of goods, with a bank balance that could so easily fund her expensive tastes, all because she threw a cloth around her kitchen to Aretha Franklin?

Can someone tell me how it is fair that two people who work their asses off, have never taken handouts, who pay so much in taxes have to face such a lesser parenting experience than someone who lies and cons their way to a fat bank balance?

It’s not about ‘things’, our baby will be loved by many and have what it needs, but money sadly does make the world go round, and this hypocritical woman is flaunting her greed to us all.
The two expensive high chair posts yesterday absolutely sum her and her selfishness up. She CANNOT say no to an expensive freebie. She could have asked to have that £600 chair to donate, or the cash equivalent to a good cause. It’s absolutely disgraceful and it’s beyond a kick in the teeth to us mere mortals at this point.
She swans around with her #gifted cleaning products, cleaning her already sparkling #gifted furniture, walking on her #gifted carpets, buying £100s of absolute tat each week with swipe up money she DOES NOT DESERVE, spending as much time as she wants with her baby while swipe ups and a few brand partnership posts pay her more than any of us must earn a year.

Sorry for the rant, but it’s just not right 😞
I feel the same too I’ve literally had to go broke just to get the stuff I need for my baby, me and my husband have been together 12 years we were desperate to start a family but could never afford it and it was getting to the point where it would be now or never and it literally hurts me so bad when I see these celebrities getting gifted stuff all the time like why do they need given stuff it just makes me feel like crap i know I dont deserve it more than anyone else but I’ve only just had my baby and feeling the pressure already of needing to go back to work when I’m reality I feel so overwhelmed just trying to care for my little one! Marnie off Geordie shore is another one annoying me at the minute it’s everyday she’s showing off something she’s been given and not a care in the world other than swanning about bragging ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 18
...... but spraying a bit of zoflora about gets you more than you could possibly need for your baby for free (sorry, *gifted).
And this sums up for me about influencers in general tbh.
They produce nothing. They make nothing. They dont reinvent the wheel they just re-packaged it and regurgitate it as though it's their new idea. It's become all about the free stuff and to hell with any sense of integrity.

And I'm just so so sick of it. People earning tit loads from doing absolutely duck all. But the media want to make it all about "benefit scroungers". Do me a favour influencers are the worst parasites going.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
As a first time expectant mum I’m finding her posts more and more upsetting. NOT, I might add because I’m jealous of her material possessions but the disrespect and injustice of it all. Of this whole system.

I’m self employed and will be working until the day I go into labour and getting back to work as quickly as I physically can, which is so upsetting. I work so hard, and deserve to be supported while I spend as long as I can with my baby. BUT there is basically no support for women in my position, unless you are prepared to let the business you’ve worked tirelessly to build, fail, for the sake of a small amount of maternity allowance a week. The guilt of facing this is unbearable.

I work 16+ hour days with no help, rarely a day off, and it’s becoming increasingly difficult with migraines, fatigue and the stress of it all. January brings the tax-man, a further and constant stress when you are SE.
My partner is in the ambulance service and earns even less than I do (thank you NHS), works the most horrendous shifts and is struggling after some very difficult jobs back to back. He’ll have 2 weeks paternity leave.

Our savings right now amount to less than her TWO free high chairs, and any savings will not only have to cover baby stuff but go towards supporting me while I have this minimal time off.
We do not (cannot...) live a remotely lavish lifestyle, and everything we are looking at for the baby is the cheapest options we can that don’t come with safety concerns. Meanwhile Grinch is gifted thousands and thousands of pounds of goods, with a bank balance that could so easily fund her expensive tastes, all because she threw a cloth around her kitchen to Aretha Franklin?

Can someone tell me how it is fair that two people who work their asses off, have never taken handouts, who pay so much in taxes have to face such a lesser parenting experience than someone who lies and cons their way to a fat bank balance?

It’s not about ‘things’, our baby will be loved by many and have what it needs, but money sadly does make the world go round, and this hypocritical woman is flaunting her greed to us all.
The two expensive high chair posts yesterday absolutely sum her and her selfishness up. She CANNOT say no to an expensive freebie. She could have asked to have that £600 chair to donate, or the cash equivalent to a good cause. It’s absolutely disgraceful and it’s beyond a kick in the teeth to us mere mortals at this point.
She swans around with her #gifted cleaning products, cleaning her already sparkling #gifted furniture, walking on her #gifted carpets, buying £100s of absolute tat each week with swipe up money she DOES NOT DESERVE, spending as much time as she wants with her baby while swipe ups and a few brand partnership posts pay her more than any of us must earn a year.

Sorry for the rant, but it’s just not right [emoji20]
My OH works for the LAS too i totally get you with regards to the hours and yh the salary isn’t great. We both work but also have to side hustle which is basically our savings. Our job earnings just cover our outgoings.

Reactions: 2
I'm new to the thread so I'm sure it's all been said before but I'll still have my rant 😂. How many bloody cupboards full of cleaning products does one person need? I've got mine shoved under the sink, like a normal person. How much waste must she produce, you could probably fill a skip every month with the amount of wipes and bottles of bleach she goes through. Also, It surely cannot be safe to constantly be spraying shite in the air, on the sofa, on the curtains, on the shitting DOORMAT for Christ's sake, that's getting breathed in by her family, including a dog and a newborn baby. She must earn an absolute fortune, and is constantly buying tat from eBay, it makes all us hard workers feel broke, just thinking about buying something besides my weekly food shop makes me feel guilty and like I'm wasting money. Finally (for now), how could she possibly cope in a real life job?? In the time I followed her she never worked, just lived off her husband's money and threw it all on the cleaning aisle at B&M.

Oh one last thing, who the hell wears a full face of makeup and lashes to sit at home and wipe a toilet 45 times a day?? Absolute madness pals.

Reactions: 41
This is an example of how selfish and mean she really is. She reposted a tagged storage post that she raved about and then purchased. I remember thinking ‘I wonder if she will follow them?’ Or even mention the account name again! No,just ‘Thanks to whoever shared this’ If I was a crazy Hincher and that happened to me I think it would really upset me. Soph you might put up caring motivational quotes,give a dog trust a packet of old dog treats and dump some of your unwanted #gifted tit to your village hall, but you come across like the playground bully,start thinking about others! Don’t forget it’s your nutty Army that made you a millionaire!
She has even managed to make money out of her Hinchers storage idea! Swipe up for Soph...she should at least tag them and send them a Signed book with perhaps a label printed out saying ‘Book’

I'm new to the thread so I'm sure it's all been said before but I'll still have my rant 😂. How many bloody cupboards full of cleaning products does one person need? I've got mine shoved under the sink, like a normal person. How much waste must she produce, you could probably fill a skip every month with the amount of wipes and bottles of bleach she goes through. Also, It surely cannot be safe to constantly be spraying shite in the air, on the sofa, on the curtains, on the shitting DOORMAT for Christ's sake, that's getting breathed in by her family, including a dog and a newborn baby. She must earn an absolute fortune, and is constantly buying tat from eBay, it makes all us hard workers feel broke, just thinking about buying something besides my weekly food shop makes me feel guilty and like I'm wasting money. Finally (for now), how could she possibly cope in a real life job?? In the time I followed her she never worked, just lived off her husband's money and threw it all on the cleaning aisle at B&M.

Oh one last thing, who the hell wears a full face of makeup and lashes to sit at home and wipe a toilet 45 times a day?? Absolute madness pals.
She doesn’t just ‘buy’ things from eBay,everything she calls an ‘Ebayer’ followed by a swipe up is making her money on every sale! A while ago I did the maths an she has flogged over £500,000 yes that’s 1/2million pounds worth of radiator covers!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Why did she put those electrical wires in the drawer and then keep patting them? So bleeping annoying 🙄

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I feel the same too I’ve literally had to go broke just to get the stuff I need for my baby, me and my husband have been together 12 years we were desperate to start a family but could never afford it and it was getting to the point where it would be now or never and it literally hurts me so bad when I see these celebrities getting gifted stuff all the time like why do they need given stuff it just makes me feel like crap i know I dont deserve it more than anyone else but I’ve only just had my baby and feeling the pressure already of needing to go back to work when I’m reality I feel so overwhelmed just trying to care for my little one! Marnie off Geordie shore is another one annoying me at the minute it’s everyday she’s showing off something she’s been given and not a care in the world other than swanning about bragging ☹
To you future mummys I don’t know if you know this but you can get a grant from the government £500. Type into google £500 grant for baby something along those lines. You can’t claim it after your baby is 6 months though. Extra £500 for you 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 22
To you future mummys I don’t know if you know this but you can get a grant from the government £500. Type into google £500 grant for baby something along those lines. You can’t claim it after your baby is 6 months though. Extra £500 for you 💕
Oh my gosh....I was literally just typing this! ❤ It's called the Sure Start Maternity Grant (although there is certain eligibility)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She has even managed to make money out of her Hinchers storage idea! Swipe up for Soph...she should at least tag them and send them a Signed book with perhaps a label printed out saying ‘Book’

She doesn’t just ‘buy’ things from eBay,everything she calls an ‘Ebayer’ followed by a swipe up is making her money on every sale! A while ago I did the maths an she has flogged over £500,000 yes that’s 1/2million pounds worth of radiator covers!
sorry HALF A MILLION from selling radiator covers??? 😭😭😭 that funded their extension then, maybe with some spare change for some plastic plants. Just makes me feel a bit tit really knowing that I slave away in a crappy office job for 16k a year when I could be making millions linking radiator covers and toilet brushes😂😂

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.