Mrs Hinch 50 #Gifted here, gifted there, she never says no, the greedy mare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she seriously suggesting she was asked to go on strictly? I can never tell her tone with that stupid bleeping filter on.

Reactions: 6
Correct me if I’m wrong. A few days grinch did a post for scrub daddy. With a coupon code on them. She also did the Iconic glosses with a code. Now we all know she won’t do anything unless she is raking it in. I’m assuming she will have made money on all those sales. Shouldn’t she state that?

Reactions: 6
I’m sure I saw someone with that spider catcher thing recently...? Blatant copy?? (And I had one. FYI they are rubbish!)
Yes they did. I can’t remember who though [emoji848] [emoji854]

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Anyone noticed how Jamie is home much more than he’s at work? That’s some paternity leave he’s getting 🙄
He's married to a millionaire who gets everything for free. Probably doesn't even need to work. I wonder if he's doing most of the childcare since she's spending her days cleaning an already clean house, messing about with a label maker and flogging cheap eBay tit through her Instagram.

Reactions: 10
Why is she talking about strictly as if she was asked to go on it?
[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Reactions: 10
I bloody ordered that trolley storage thing the other day. [emoji2358] I got the pink one though. I think I can get away with it. [emoji23]

As for the radiator covers my uncle who is a retired fireman said to me years ago when I got my first home to never get them as they can be a fire hazard and if there is a fire caused by one insurance companies would not pay out. I asked him the other day about them and he still says fire hazard, he attended a few fires in his career involving them too.

In one of my many rental flats I had over the years one flat had a metal shelf above a storage heater in the living room. I had to barricade it during the winter so my daughter wouldn’t touch it as it got not burning hot but warm and in my eyes dangerous. It was a great shelf during spring and summer when heaters weren’t on though. [emoji23]

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Thread title by @Unicornishpastie

View all threads https://tattle.life/tags/mrs-hinch/

As you were :)
Of course I believe that she uses her £10 bag from ebay! What happened to her fancy £299.00 Sienna Jones backpack? Is it just gathering dust somewhere? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Showing her ‘ebayer barg’ Backpack cos she doesn’t use normal bags now with Ronnie...next story she shows new radiator cover in the kitchen and there on the floor is a lovely tote bag! Bet that wasn’t off eBay!

Reactions: 9
Of course I believe that she uses her £10 bag from ebay! What happened to her fancy £299.00 Sienna Jones backpack? Is it just gathering dust somewhere? [emoji2370]
The backpack looks better in the pic than
in her stories, which is typical of ebay Looks dead.
You can go to the high street and find something for a similar price that actually looks nice.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.