Mrs Hinch 50 #Gifted here, gifted there, she never says no, the greedy mare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course I believe that she uses her £10 bag from ebay! What happened to her fancy £299.00 Sienna Jones backpack? Is it just gathering dust somewhere? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Well firstly it's not grey 🤣 but then also wouldn't supply a nice trickle of income from affiliate links would it.

Again shouldn't that show affiliate rather than Ad? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haha! she wouldn’t renew my fixed term contract which meant I’m not employed on my due date and had to take my Mat leave from 30th August. Had months of rage about it but I’m done being bitter now! I wouldn’t want to go back to that school now after all this.
Oh what a dick! We had a situation at ours where they were arguing a woman’s continuous service because she’d done four months supply between working at her LA authority school and our academy, so they were trying to not pay out the full package. Urgh!

Well firstly it's not grey 🤣 but then also wouldn't supply a nice trickle of income from affiliate links would it.

Again shouldn't that show affiliate rather than Ad? 🙄
It also shows just how long the beloved Tesco handbag lasted.

Reactions: 12
Oh what a dick! We had a situation at ours where they were arguing a woman’s continuous service because she’d done four months supply between working at her LA authority school and our academy, so they were trying to not pay out the full package. Urgh!

It also shows just how long the beloved Tesco handbag lasted.
Dick just about sums her up! I deliberately moved to a school in the same LA so I could keep my continuous service as we were trying for a baby but she proper screwed me over!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Thank you for saying this! My baby is due in December and the number of times a day I say, we’re screwed for money when the baby comes is innumerable. I’m a teacher and a lot of people assume I’ll have the year off - I literally can’t afford to. I’d love to be off and spend time with my son as a baby but we can’t afford it. Simple as. To see that she can spend time with her baby, in his free baby grows and with all the items she has been gifted or received press discount on makes me feel like I’ve already failed as I can’t give him that. All I have is what I have and my time and even then, there won’t be a lot of that. *sigh*
Your child won't remember the money spent on them they will look back on the time spent and each day off with your little one will be extra special and carry lots of fond memories for a life time, you are setting an excellent example to your child being a working parent, teaching them money just doesn't grow on trees and that we have to work hard for things in life. Good luck with your new baby and enjoy your maternity and please don't let her effect how you feel, she's out for everything she can get, but clearly shows money doesn't buy happiness. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m sure I saw someone with that spider catcher thing recently...? Blatant copy?? (And I had one. FYI they are rubbish!)
Cleaning my anxiety away had the spider catcher on her stories a few days ago. MH follows her, so I'm sure that where she got the idea. Why can't she ever give anyone else credit for using their ideas?????

Reactions: 16
Mine are currently fully covered - by clothes drying, needs must
I’m sure I saw someone with that spider catcher thing recently...? Blatant copy?? (And I had one. FYI they are rubbish!)
It was cleaning my anxiety-she mastered it

Tattlers all across the world are clapping and cheering on Jamie in regards to the latest video. Well said, that man 👏🏻 Why the hell do you need drawers in a cupboard.
Word games for him tonight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I couldn’t put this better myself. Currently due my first baby in less than 4 weeks and relying on maternity allowance (which is now being delayed by 4 weeks...) as my TEACHING job didn’t give me SMP due to my horrible head teacher finding a loophole in the system.

I don’t want for much, neither does my partner. We had to move in with his mum for a few months in order to save for baby things and we’ve only just moved back out and baby is due this month! All while she walks round in her lavishly *gifted house and she has the audacity not to declare properly and try to hoodwink her followers into buying, beyond their means.

It really makes my blood boil.

Also a teacher here 🙋🏻‍♀️ Who’s employer hasn’t forced me into MA due to a loophole, and that’s being delayed until after baby is born. I’ll be going back early as we can’t afford for me to be off longer than 9 months (and I realise, even then I’m so lucky!)
You honestly haven’t failed, our babies will be loved beyond imagination and we will be great Mums.
Sorry to hear this and I empathise as I worked for a very evil head when I was a teacher.

• Sad
Did anyone else notice her voice when she said "Jamie, please" when he questioned her putting the drawers in the cupboard. She sounded like a right spoilt little brat who wasn't getting her own way. I used to think she was really bad for showing his boxer shorts but after seeing him jump to her demands in that video, I'm not sure it's him wearing them in that relationship 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Did anyone else notice her voice when she said "Jamie, please" when he questioned her putting the drawers in the cupboard. She sounded like a right spoilt little brat who wasn't getting her own way. I used to think she was really bad for showing his boxer shorts but after seeing him jump to her demands in that video, I'm not sure it's him wearing them in that relationship 😆
Like mother like daughter 🤷‍♀️ duck off with your drawers and your labels soph-I'm beginning to think you've got early onset ?

Thank you for saying this! My baby is due in December and the number of times a day I say, we’re screwed for money when the baby comes is innumerable. I’m a teacher and a lot of people assume I’ll have the year off - I literally can’t afford to. I’d love to be off and spend time with my son as a baby but we can’t afford it. Simple as. To see that she can spend time with her baby, in his free baby grows and with all the items she has been gifted or received press discount on makes me feel like I’ve already failed as I can’t give him that. All I have is what I have and my time and even then, there won’t be a lot of that. *sigh*
I feel exactly the same! I am also a teacher and due in December. I am taking a term and a bit off- working up until 2 weeks before baby is due. It makes me so cross that my partner and I work bloody hard and have budgeted and saved ever since we found out we were expecting but spraying a bit of zoflora about gets you more than you could possibly need for your baby for free (sorry, *gifted). I am so sad that I cannot spend as much time that I would like to with my baby and I am sick of feeling inadequate because he won’t be dressed in personalised, overpriced clothing, sleeping in a poncy crib or have a toy box that I would be scared to touch!

I was really excited that my baby will be wearing clothes that my nephew wore, and that our scrimping and saving meant that we could get the pram we wanted but watching the daily reveals is starting to take its toll.

Sorry for the moany first post but it is kind of comforting to read that I’m not the only one who feels this way.

Reactions: 24
This is an example of how selfish and mean she really is. She reposted a tagged storage post that she raved about and then purchased. I remember thinking ‘I wonder if she will follow them?’ Or even mention the account name again! No,just ‘Thanks to whoever shared this’ If I was a crazy Hincher and that happened to me I think it would really upset me. Soph you might put up caring motivational quotes,give a dog trust a packet of old dog treats and dump some of your unwanted #gifted tit to your village hall, but you come across like the playground bully,start thinking about others! Don’t forget it’s your nutty Army that made you a millionaire!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.