Mrs Hinch 50 #Gifted here, gifted there, she never says no, the greedy mare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No ! duck off with your ‘Women supporting women ‘ ‘Strong girls club’ it’s two Essex girls having a McDonald’s on a nasty DSF sofa! This is not headline news,or going to make me cry a little, just vomit a tiny bit in my mouth 🤮🤮🤮🤮
And Stacey Solomon does Paid partnerships with......McDonald’s 😍🤡😍

• Haha
Reactions: 4
New thread suggestion

Has Stace replaced Trace on the new settee that was *gifted for free.

Just chucking it in now cos the thread is moving sooo fast

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Wasn’t that a department store?
Oh, you are correct! It was House of Fraser - my bad 🙈

She’s also quite hood at hiding the AD and gifted as well I’ve now noticed
I watched this story earlier, and genuinely didn't see the gifted until you've just pointed it out 😔

I have a feeling that this sudden friendship between Sophie and Stacey is going to be the build up to them announcing they've developed one of those apps (or similar) for women, new mum's, like-minded people etc. etc. to meet each other in their local area. Like a dating app but to find friends. There's quite a few already and I actually think they are a good idea (although I don't like that the likes of Hinch could or would profit from it) but this is my prediction for these two. It will be marketed about how they came up with the idea after that one time Stace messaged Soph and then turned up with a Maccy D's and a forever friendship blossomed from that moment. They wanted others to share the kind of happiness and support they have found in each other etc. etc.

Also on a different note, Stacey often talks about not bothering with shaving and not caring about body hair etc. and she will only do it when she can be bothered - as is her absolute right. And when she was pregnant she posted on her stories of taking her boys swimming and in one frame she had fully hairy armpits and people picked up on it and were messaging her and she was shocked that it caused such uproar but I can 100% imagine Sophie being horrified by that and watching the story on the sofa with Jamie, laughing and taking the piss! Just my opinion.

Reactions: 32
Lou still licking Hinch's arse. She needs to stop embarrassing herself.
I thought the same! Acting like she's her best friend for god sake! And the way that girl goes on about cleaning she never does lol, suprised there's no thread about her on here :/

Reactions: 8
I used to think Stacey was one of the good ones with her talk of real body image/realities of having a new baby etc but after this I’ve unfollowed her and will be reporting her to the ASA. I often looked past as I did respect her for her real-ness but she is SHADY AS duck with her ads. (See top left corner - white text on white background AND hidden by her photo 👍🏼 not the first time either, I have plenty of screenshots!).

Not so different from Hinch after all! 🤮

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Do people with a high following turn of their notifications. If she does get as many msgs likes comments etc as she shows then her phone would be constantly buzzing? I’m not defending her but she couldn’t possible read or see all the comments and dms she gets? I’m not too sure how it works when you’re social media famous etc. I know she only replies to ones she wants to that make her look good etc but it wouldn’t hurt to reply to this woman reaching out. Someone off the first series of love island who I follow had someone commenting similar on one of her posts last month asking for help and she replied straight away saying she’d love to help and raise awareness

She replies to my DMs, well sometimes ...

Reactions: 2
The part where she says she’s just someone who stays home and cleans lol! No you’re now tho mate, you’re making millions off people and getting so much freebies it’s ridiculous. Everyone on here a few threads back praising Stacey how real she is since birth and sharing good and bad and now all of a sudden she’s got her around her house... predictable
THIS!!!

Reactions: 5

I watched this story earlier, and genuinely didn't see the gifted until you've just pointed it out 😔

I have a feeling that this sudden friendship between Sophie and Stacey is going to be the build up to them announcing they've developed one of those apps (or similar) for women, new mum's, like-minded people etc. etc. to meet each other in their local area. Like a dating app but to find friends. There's quite a few already and I actually think they are a good idea (although I don't like that the likes of Hinch could or would profit from it) but this is my prediction for these two. It will be marketed about how they came up with the idea after that one time Stace messaged Soph and then turned up with a Maccy D's and a forever friendship blossomed from that moment. They wanted others to share the kind of happiness and support they have found in each other etc. etc.

Also on a different note, Stacey often talks about not bothering with shaving and not caring about body hair etc. and she will only do it when she can be bothered - as is her absolute right. And when she was pregnant she posted on her stories of taking her boys swimming and in one frame she had fully hairy armpits and people picked up on it and were messaging her and she was shocked that it caused such uproar but I can 100% imagine Sophie being horrified by that and watching the story on the sofa with Jamie, laughing and taking the piss! Just my opinion.
They're defo up to something- I'll let you know my thoughts when I've worked out what I'm thinking.
You are right about the hairy pits though-there is something about those two that is not compatible. Funny how the photo was in black & white-couldn't have little Rex's brown tones spoiling the image.

They're defo up to something
All that new space from the extension, an actual doubling of the house and Jamie can't even be given a little corner somewhere for a desk/work set up!!
Even the bins have got a shed

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Solomon is just as opportunistic as Hinch. She used to play the dull act for years then suddenly woke up one day and could talk properly, because she knew that image wouldn't last long and she needed to transition to an older audience. Fake fake fake.

Reactions: 21
Nah, she’s more celeb catchphrase tier.
Yea,but all her a
Solomon is just as opportunistic as Hinch. She used to play the dull act for years then suddenly woke up one day and could talk properly, because she knew that image wouldn't last long and she needed to transition to an older audience. Fake fake fake.
That is what I liked about stacey,how she grew up before our eyes-I didn't look at it from your point of view,but ...yes

Sleep well everybody,especially if you've had a hard day x

Reactions: 8
She doesn’t, she lives near the prom
This is what pisses me right off, she lives right by an enormous park...too big quite frankly to be just called a park, a couple of minutes walk, yet the poor dog barely seems to go out😡

Reactions: 5
Sophie is as grey as her house. I don’t follow her but I want to scream when someone uses the hashtag hinched. You would think she was the only one to clean & use Zoflora. I’ve been using Zoflora for years!! I can’t stand her!!

Reactions: 11
Calling it now - she’ll either have a huuuuge 30th birthday party the majority of which if not all will be gifted (as with the baby shower) or she’ll be gifted a really nice holiday which obviously her mum will go on as her childminder and will do this huge run up to ‘how to take a baby on holiday, what you need etc’ like no other parent has successfully managed to holiday with children before and she’ll show us all how to 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.