Mrs Hinch 50 #Gifted here, gifted there, she never says no, the greedy mare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How come when you search her address on google maps, ALL the roads in that estate are marked "unnamed road" Is she that far up herself she had her entire estate wiped from google maps ? :LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How come when you search her address on google maps, ALL the roads in that estate are marked "unnamed road" Is she that far up herself she had her entire estate wiped from google maps ? :LOL::ROFLMAO:
That’s what I was doing last night 😂 it said the same for me

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That’s what I was doing last night 😂 it said the same for me

Like does she not know you can have your house taken off street view, you dont have to pay to get everything in the vicinity removed 😂😂😂 or maybe Google *gifted it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Like does she not know you can have your house taken off street view, you dont have to pay to get everything in the vicinity removed 😂😂😂 or maybe Google *gifted it
That wouldn’t surprise me to be honest she gets everything else *gifted to her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm unsure why the need to advertise to 2.7mil. Does their adverts on the television not meet more. They are as idiotic as she is 🙄
Because it’s so much cheaper. Found this. Ad would be £25k+ production costs plus cost per play. Bung Hinch £1k cost price of sofas plus £4K and those sofas are in her stories for years.
1FB072AF-911A-43F9-888D-6C77AFAF0404.png

See how premeditated it all is? I'll post me hiding and peeping at Henry on sunday and I'll re-post the camera on tuesday cos those idiots wont remember it
Shame that’s all she shows she does with Henry is spy on him; in that plastic drawer monstrosity his lead, bags and treats were right at the bottom. If your dog is walked twice a day for ease they’d be your most used items and in the top drawer not relegated and stacked below light bulbs and bloody Shark attachments?!

Plus, where’s all their walking gear; as a canine owner I have short wellies, standard ones, lightweight mac, heavier hooded coat, waterproofs etc? Dogs need walking twice a day every day no matter the weather, not their own bedroom and showing stupid stories spraying his bed and saying goodnight to sentimental tracks, she’s full of it. Poor Henry deserves so much better.

Reactions: 30
I have thought of mrs hinches tune. “Gifted” sung to the tune of lifted by the lighthouse family. (Showing my age)

'Cause we could be gifted, gifted, gifted
We could be Gifted
From the shadows, gifted
Oh we could be, gifted up today
Gifted all the way, you and I forever
Baby, gifted, gifted, gifted , hey

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Shame that’s all she shows she does with Henry is spy on him; in that plastic drawer monstrosity his lead, bags and treats were right at the bottom. If your dog is walked twice a day for ease they’d be your most used items and in the top drawer not relegated and stacked below light bulbs and bloody Shark attachments?!

Plus, where’s all their walking gear; as a canine owner I have short wellies, standard ones, lightweight mac, heavier hooded coat, waterproofs etc? Dogs need walking twice a day every day no matter the weather, not their own bedroom and showing stupid stories spraying his bed and saying goodnight to sentimental tracks, she’s full of it. Poor Henry deserves so much better.
My boyfriend takes our dog out at 5am every morning come rain or shine before work. It’s their little routine If it gets past 5 our dog wakes him up by pawing him in the face and he races down stairs even on a Sunday!! He lives for his walks. He will do anything to wake him up for a walk. I couldn’t see them doing that. Baring in mind ours is a collie so they have endless amounts of energy but still all dogs enjoy walks. Two or three times a day they should be out not stuck in a house all day

Reactions: 11
It’s a new estate, google maps update every ten years so not on there yet.

Reactions: 9
It’s only a matter of time, I bet a few people are lurking now and I a lot of “hinchers” eventually come across this site like I did, and realise the truth...

I have thought of mrs hinches tune. “Gifted” sung to the tune of lifted by the lighthouse family. (Showing my age)

'Cause we could be gifted, gifted, gifted
We could be Gifted
From the shadows, gifted
Oh we could be, gifted up today
Gifted all the way, you and I forever
Baby, gifted, gifted, gifted , hey
Stacey Solomon could sing it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well, I skipped straight to page 40 and started working backwards, but after getting half way down page 38 I’m going to have to stop and go wash my face 😳

Brb...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if this 'friendship' was arranged by gleam to try and get Sophie back to being relatable 🤔
👏👏👏 my thots exactly.... the only thing I think it will do is to lose Stacey a lot of respect & followers. Did anyone else think that was a very well paced “Mrs Hinch” slipper in the photo ..,. Perfect angle 🤣😂😂😂😂🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The whole transaction is purely down to what makes better business. How many stories did she do covering the sofas?, 4? How much would that have cost DFS to have purchased that Instagram airtime as advertising space?, I bet it's actually cheaper for DFS to gift the sofa. It makes better business sense from Hinch's side, to say no to the gifted sofa, charge them for the stories and purchase the sofas, she'd still be in profit. But I'm guessing her head is spinning with all the freebies she's being offered.
Yes exactly.
The reason businesses give her free stuff is because it’s cheaper than paying for her to advertise it. [emoji2370]

Reactions: 7
The whole transaction is purely down to what makes better business. How many stories did she do covering the sofas?, 4? How much would that have cost DFS to have purchased that Instagram airtime as advertising space?, I bet it's actually cheaper for DFS to gift the sofa. It makes better business sense from Hinch's side, to say no to the gifted sofa, charge them for the stories and purchase the sofas, she'd still be in profit. But I'm guessing her head is spinning with all the freebies she's being offered.
Absolutely. However, with every free sofa, lamp, carpet, rocking nursing chair hinch accepts she is further alienating her target market and appears so...cheap. “Some people are so poor, that all they have is money.”

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.