Mrs Hinch 50 #Gifted here, gifted there, she never says no, the greedy mare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she say she get anxious about fuel being low or when she needs to do food shop.. firstly you food shop online and secondly, I don’t think for one second you’ve ever had to put petrol in, you would just send Jamie to do it and the food shop!!
She’s so full of tit
I reckon she’s always been like that, that’s why she’s always indoors or at the safety of mummy’s but is only now, very slightly bringing it up

Reactions: 6
I used to think Stacey was one of the good ones with her talk of real body image/realities of having a new baby etc but after this I’ve unfollowed her and will be reporting her to the ASA. I often looked past as I did respect her for her real-ness but she is SHADY AS duck with her ads. (See top left corner - white text on white background AND hidden by her photo [emoji1360] not the first time either, I have plenty of screenshots!).

Not so different from Hinch after all! [emoji2961]
Omg yh i see it. Took me a while.
They are basically two peas in a pod

Reactions: 8
I have a feeling she renovated the house to be a hinch holiday rental. That's what it looks like to me. All the hinchers will book it out for years
And she will move to another grey home prob

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There’s that jealousy again [emoji849][emoji42]
Hear her review of the product?
Yeah because someone is really gona bash a product when they’re getting paid thousands to promote it.
She’s dishonest even at the best of time.
Pull the other one mate [emoji849]

Reactions: 12
Why did she say she get anxious about fuel being low or when she needs to do food shop.. firstly you food shop online and secondly, I don’t think for one second you’ve ever had to put petrol in, you would just send Jamie to do it and the food shop!!
She’s so full of tit
I thought the same when I read it, too scared to go shopping or fill her car with petrol but spent six weeks lodging it.
Stacey’s message to her may have been genuine where she was actually struggling, I remember her posting stories when joe had to go away working and she was on her own with the baby. How the hell has hinch struggled? She’s had her husband/mother/father on tap from day dot.
There are mums out there who are genuinely finding it hard to cope, just to keep on top of every day things, whilst lady muck swans around making it all look like a piece of piss.
She wouldn’t know what a struggle was if it jumped up and bit her on the nose 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I am a long time lurker on this website but the last post from Mrs Hinch has seriously rattled me. I am a a young girl at uni and was initially sucked into this Hinch craze, which saw me rushing to poundstretcher,b&m etc to buy cleaning products I didn’t need and was constantly feeling I needed to clean my flat. I found tattle and I am so glad I have. The amount of people my age...(my friends included)that are sucked into the Hinch lifestyle and lies are scary and they honestly believe she is there for them and is to help everyone out. I honestly believe that she has created a cult. Not even mega stars like Beyoncé have such erratic followers/fans and idolise her so much. I just am glad my eyes have been opened, and it’s extremely sad to see people, but especially young people of my age idolising someone who doesn’t give a stuff x

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I am a long time lurker on this website but the last post from Mrs Hinch has seriously rattled me. I am a a young girl at uni and was initially sucked into this Hinch craze, which saw me rushing to poundstretcher,b&m etc to buy cleaning products I didn’t need and was constantly feeling I needed to clean my flat. I found tattle and I am so glad I have. The amount of people my age...(my friends included)that are sucked into the Hinch lifestyle and lies are scary and they honestly believe she is there for them and is to help everyone out. I honestly believe that she has created a cult. Not even mega stars like Beyoncé have such erratic followers/fans and idolise her so much. I just am glad my eyes have been opened, and it’s extremely sad to see people, but especially young people of my age idolising someone who doesn’t give a stuff x
I think you are so right to compare to someone as huge as Beyoncé. You wouldn’t see such insane comments on her Instagram as you do on Hinches, yet there’s no comparison in level of fame!
And why is that? Coz Grinch has manipulated her audience into believing she is approachable, that she is just like them, that they are all in this together.

Beyoncé fans KNOW she’s unreachable, and that’s somehow far healthier I feel. At least her (and most celebs) fans won’t expect replies, aren’t brainwashed into believing that she cares for every one of them, won’t be confused and saddened to have their DMs ignored, won’t feel inferior for not being able to attain the same lifestyle as her.

She’s manipulated her way to where she is, and I don’t think she could have planned every step of that, but she knows full well that eggs is eggs and exactly what she’s created in this barmy army. And she BLOODY loves it. She has an army of flying monkeys....a narcissists number one tool to do her fighting for her

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think you are so right to compare to someone as huge as Beyoncé. You wouldn’t see such insane comments on her Instagram as you do on Hinches, yet there’s no comparison in level of fame!
And why is that? Coz Grinch has manipulated her audience into believing she is approachable, that she is just like them, that they are all in this together.

Beyoncé fans KNOW she’s unreachable, and that’s somehow far healthier I feel. At least her (and most celebs) fans won’t expect replies, aren’t brainwashed into believing that she cares for every one of them, won’t be confused and saddened to have their DMs ignored, won’t feel inferior for not being able to attain the same lifestyle as her.

She’s manipulated her way to where she is, and I don’t think she could have planned every step of that, but she knows full well that eggs is eggs and exactly what she’s created in this barmy army. And she BLOODY loves it. She has an army of flying monkeys....a narcissists number one tool to do her fighting for her
Exactly this, the comment I put on Grinch’s insta which got me blocked, someone replied to me saying “do you post these sorts of things on Kim Ks insta?” Well no, because they’re not in the same league. Kim K is and has always been rich, and people know they can’t expect their lifestyle to be like hers. When Grinch goes to b&m, everyone goes “ooh I go to b&m, she’s just like me!”.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
There’s that jealousy again 🙄😴
There's going to be lots of angry people when they wake up en-mass to how damaging her "tips" are and how wealthy she's become from pretending to be peoples friends.

She should have just retired after giving birth, she's made enough to live out the rest of her days without a worry.

Reactions: 17
Yeah you’re correct she drip feeds her followers some aspects of relatable/normal life such as visits to b&m, eBay and talking about ‘bargs’ but then bombards them with expensive gifted items and unreachable things to normal working class people like most of her followers. However she does so well at keeping her ordinary followers by posting ordinary shopping trips with cheap items and almost makes them forget the gifted luxury items. Utter brainwashing, and this whole Hinch craze/account is a prime example of today’s society...the rich get richer and the poor are getting poorer.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just wanna jump in where I've seen others admitting it.
Only 2 days ago I was completely obsessed with Mrs Hinch. I stumbled across Tattle when trying to find out why Mrs Hinch no longer uses the Lenor spray she raved about and am I an idiot for using it still?
At first I was like "what a gaggle of jealous bints!"
But reading posts, and then cross checking her stories and "oh my god you lot are right"
Feeling a bit less guilty and grotty about switching to 22p Tesco loo cleaner a while ago that's for sure :ROFLMAO:

So thank you, you got me out that horrible obsessed phase.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I dont know what bubble I've been living in but can honestly say I'm very unaware of "hinch" so I'm going to go stalk her insta and do some googling and I'll get back to you with my thoughts 😁🤣

Reactions: 8
Just wanna jump in where I've seen others admitting it.
Only 2 days ago I was completely obsessed with Mrs Hinch. I stumbled across Tattle when trying to find out why Mrs Hinch no longer uses the Lenor spray she raved about and am I an idiot for using it still?
At first I was like "what a gaggle of jealous bints!"
But reading posts, and then cross checking her stories and "oh my god you lot are right"
Feeling a bit less guilty and grotty about switching to 22p Tesco loo cleaner a while ago that's for sure :ROFLMAO:

So thank you, you got me out that horrible obsessed phase.
Please don’t use lenor spray anymore!! I did when I was a “hincher” and it absolutely ruined my rug and 2 sofas that I had to replace them 😔. The softener leaves a residue that isn’t getting washed away like it does in the washing machine so dirt clings to it, plus clothes are washed regularly whereas furnishings aren’t. She doesn’t use it anymore as I’ve seen loads of people on Facebook say the same, and their comments quickly deleted so I think that’s now why she’s moved onto febreeze.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I dont know what bubble I've been living in but can honestly say I'm very unaware of "hinch" so I'm going to go stalk her insta and do some googling and I'll get back to you with my thoughts 😁🤣
If you are unaware of her why are you in a rant thread about her? I’m not saying you aren’t welcome, don’t take that as bitchy in any way,
I can’t imagine just stumbling across these threads and thinking I’d better seek out the person we’re all so upset and angry about and ‘wanting in’ on that!

The general link with Tattlers on these threads is that we all (or at least most) share in the fact we were suckered in by her and negatively affected by her practices and manipulation

Please don’t use lenor spray anymore!! I did when I was a “hincher” and it absolutely ruined my rug and 2 sofas that I had to replace them 😔. The softener leaves a residue that isn’t get washed away like it does in the washing machine so dirt clings to it, plus clothes are washed regularly whereas furnishings aren’t. She doesn’t use it anymore as I’ve seen loads of people on Facebook say the same, and their comments quickly deleted so I think that’s now why she’s moved onto febreeze.
Plus it's so toxic and highly flammable. We were poisoning our homes x

Reactions: 11
Please don’t use lenor spray anymore!! I did when I was a “hincher” and it absolutely ruined my rug and 2 sofas that I had to replace them 😔. The softener leaves a residue that isn’t getting washed away like it does in the washing machine so dirt clings to it, plus clothes are washed regularly whereas furnishings aren’t. She doesn’t use it anymore as I’ve seen loads of people on Facebook say the same, and their comments quickly deleted so I think that’s now why she’s moved onto febreeze.
I must say though, that a drop of fab con & water in a spray bottle is amazing for getting out creases!

I’ve come on here this morning feeling so grateful for likeminded people 🙌🏾
My feed is full of this Solomon tit... I can’t take it

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.