Mrs Hinch 50 #Gifted here, gifted there, she never says no, the greedy mare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Look, I’ve lost all my baby weight already” “I’m such a perfect new mum keeping such a tidy house” “look at all the expensive things I get delivered every day” “ look at all the spare time I get because my mum looks after Ronnie” “look at my perfect dog licking my baby’s face not being jealous” “look at my long hair extensions”
I’ll tell you what, I’m sat here in yesterday’s pjs with baby sick on me and in my hair which is scraped back and Un brushed. I’m still as fat as the day I gave birth 6 months ago. I’ve got a washing up bowl full of dirty dishes, and my neighbors just sold me a second hand bouncer, not even *gifted.

YAWN... #bragger
My youngest is 12 and well yeah, this lol

Reactions: 4
What beautiful things happen when two women support each other?! Pseudo spiritual waffle perchance? I mean seriously I love a good motivational speaker as much as the next person but sticking these women on a pedestal for what...having a McDonalds together and then using it for engagement?
How noble of you 🙄
And Stacey Solomon does Paid partnerships with.......McDonald’s 😂🤡😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You haven’t failed your son because you love him and that is the most important thing in the world!

Her son will not remember all those ‘gifted items’ he’s a baby and all he needs is clothes on his back, a full tummy, somewhere safe to sleep, nappies, wipes etc & lots of cuddles and love.

It’s tough I know i’m a single mom on a limited income and I literally go without and give it to my child because his needs come before my own. If I want something then I will save or see where I can cut back. We have the cheapest but also to us it’s the best because we’re not having to rely on anyone else, we’re living within our means.

I’d much rather have the quality time with my son that begging for the latest product or do swipe ups.

I know not every parent gets that luxury but least your son will know just how hard you worked at giving him the best life that you can possibly do. Please don’t ever think that your any less because your not & least he will know that his mom didn’t use him just to get gifted items and as a cash cow
All the years of presents at Christmas and on birthdays, the only present I remember was a singing type Barbie doll (cheap copy) for my 8th birthday. My parents were skint at the time but to me that doll was everything. I also had a bar of chocolate from the guesthouse we were staying in. I don’t remember any other presents over the years. It feels amazing to remember that birthday so well.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
No ! duck off with your ‘Women supporting women ‘ ‘Strong girls club’ it’s two Essex girls having a McDonald’s on a nasty DSF sofa! This is not headline news,or going to make me cry a little, just vomit a tiny bit in my mouth 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What the hell is that sympathy post all about. If she was that bothered about all these things then she would stop the Instagram page to protect her family and her sanity, but oh no, lets chuck a bit of 'look at me' rubbish out there and get the sympathy votes. She is not just living her life cleaning, she is gloating to others about how she gets so much free and all the money she makes. What lies about her? I bet there are no lies. If Stacey was being really supportive, she would tell her to stay out of the public eye.
Not that Hinch would listen. Staying out of the public eye doesn’t get you over 25k worth of gifted stuff [emoji849]

Reactions: 14
Do you know what? I bet it is hard being in the public eye, I'll give her that. But when she says she 'somehow' ended up there. That's where my sympathy ends. This is what she wanted all along! If she's realised it was all a big mistake, fine, delete your account and go back to being someone who just 'cleans and lives their life' . You can't have it both ways Soph. You want the money and the freebies, then being in the public eye is part of the package. Suck it up buttercup
Yes. [emoji1373][emoji1373]
She wants to have her cake and eat it too.

Reactions: 7
Bloody hell, every Tom, Dick and Harry is sharing that photo of Mrs Hinch and Stacey! Even my ‘in real life’ friends! 🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
All the years of presents at Christmas and on birthdays, the only present I remember was a singing type Barbie doll (cheap copy) for my 8th birthday. My parents were skint at the time but to me that doll was everything. I also had a bar of chocolate from the guesthouse we were staying in. I don’t remember any other presents over the years. It feels amazing to remember that birthday so well.
I remember my brother not getting Mr Frosty, as they still haven’t managed to rein hell back in.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I quite liked Stacey but why has she lowered herself to THAT! She’s probably bribing Stacey with some of her gifted TAT.

Reactions: 10
How this woman accepts gifts after gifts i will never know.
Sorry new poster jumping in on the thread, makes me sick people with money get everything free, I’m a single parent with two children, hit a rough patch and had to use food banks but luckily have enough income to stop now. Everything in my house needs replacing sofas, washing machine, carpets etc but there’s no way I can afford to do this or likely too any time soon and people like her who are rolling in it get everything free for doing what ? Cleaning wow I do it everyday no one pays me 😡😂 she gets so on my last nerve, all the chemicals around a baby for a start plus she inhaled all of it whilst pregnant. She’s really thick as tit excuse my language. Also genuine question how old is she? I’m guessing she isn’t as old as she sounds/looks?! And also her and that bleeping dog, yes we love our pets like family but he’s a DOG 🐶😡😂🤷‍♀️ Sorry rant over

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.