Mrs Hinch 50 #Gifted here, gifted there, she never says no, the greedy mare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please don’t use lenor spray anymore!! I did when I was a “hincher” and it absolutely ruined my rug and 2 sofas that I had to replace them 😔. The softener leaves a residue that isn’t getting washed away like it does in the washing machine so dirt clings to it, plus clothes are washed regularly whereas furnishings aren’t. She doesn’t use it anymore as I’ve seen loads of people on Facebook say the same, and their comments quickly deleted so I think that’s now why she’s moved onto febreeze.
THIS!! ⬆ Absolutely. I wonder how many sofas have been ruined with people following Hinch's lead, collateral damage!

Reactions: 15
If you are unaware of her why are you in a rant thread about her? I’m not saying you aren’t welcome, don’t take that as bitchy in any way,
I can’t imagine just stumbling across these threads and thinking I’d better seek out the person we’re all so upset and angry about and ‘wanting in’ on that!

The general link with Tattlers on these threads is that we all (or at least most) share in the fact we were suckered in by her and negatively affected by her practices and manipulation
I found out about PTWM, MOD and FOD by ending up on tattle threads about them. I was here for hinch but found others too lol

Reactions: 6
How come when you search her address on google maps, ALL the roads in that estate are marked "unnamed road" Is she that far up herself she had her entire estate wiped from google maps ? :LOL::ROFLMAO:
It'll be because it's pretty much a new build, it's only been there a few years. Most new build estates are like that on Google Maps!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have thought of mrs hinches tune. “Gifted” sung to the tune of lifted by the lighthouse family. (Showing my age)

'Cause we could be gifted, gifted, gifted
We could be Gifted
From the shadows, gifted
Oh we could be, gifted up today
Gifted all the way, you and I forever
Baby, gifted, gifted, gifted , hey
If only that verse would fit as a thread title!

Reactions: 7
Hi,
Does anyone follow Natasha Cherie? Well she was on a rant the other week about how she is sick of seeing everyone skinting themselves to be like Hinch for example the Shark and Zoflo etc and that people should start being more like themselves etc. So her posts yesterday consisted of her going to Asda and spending a small fortune on all the bloody Lenor stuff that Hinch is currently being paid to advertise..... sorry that she currently uses.
Then shes put that shes paid for them herself but mentioned P&G. She's done so many stories and grid post on the reviews.... blatantly begging P&G to use her as they do Hinch and a few of the others. She was also pushing to get to 10K and was called out as she'd bought herself followers to get there.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hi,
Does anyone follow Natasha Cherie? Well she was on a rant the other week about how she is sick of seeing everyone skinting themselves to be like Hinch for example the Shark and Zoflo etc and that people should start being more like themselves etc. So her posts yesterday consisted of her going to Asda and spending a small fortune on all the bloody Lenor stuff that Hinch is currently being paid to advertise..... sorry that she currently uses.
Then shes put that shes paid for them herself but mentioned P&G. She's done so many stories and grid post on the reviews.... blatantly begging P&G to use her as they do Hinch and a few of the others. She was also pushing to get to 10K and was called out as she'd bought herself followers to get there.
Yep I found her because of her hinch rant and felt quite proud of her for standing up about hinch and started enjoying the content. But now she's pretty much done a U turn so I've unfollowed!

Reactions: 13
Hi,
That girl is doing anything to get insta famous at the mo. Used to like her, trying way too hard and it's so cringey to watch.

Reactions: 8
I thought the same! Acting like she's her best friend for god sake! And the way that girl goes on about cleaning she never does lol, suprised there's no thread about her on here :/
There was, she was discussed at length on the cleaning instagrammers thread until it was removed. I don't know why it was removed though as I wasn't a member then, just a lurker!

Reactions: 3
If you are unaware of her why are you in a rant thread about her? I’m not saying you aren’t welcome, don’t take that as bitchy in any way,
I can’t imagine just stumbling across these threads and thinking I’d better seek out the person we’re all so upset and angry about and ‘wanting in’ on that!

The general link with Tattlers on these threads is that we all (or at least most) share in the fact we were suckered in by her and negatively affected by her practices and manipulation
Luckily I wasn’t sucked in but was aware of her and wondered how her lifestyle had changed drastically. I was originally here for the PTWM thread.

Hi,
She’s got most thing Mrs Hinch has 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Yep I found her because of her hinch rant and felt quite proud of her for standing up about hinch and started enjoying the content. But now she's pretty much done a U turn so I've unfollowed!
Me too! And she wrote a love letter to Hinch on her comments yesterday 🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Hi,
Just had a nose now. These hinch sheep are so predictable. They’re trying so hard to be her it’s embarrassing. Even using the finger/nail to point and tap things 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi,
Just had a quick nosey, that first post.. could she be any more up p&g’s arse? 🙄 Jesus Christ “just want to say a massive well done for the clear hard work” 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I must say though, that a drop of fab con & water in a spray bottle is amazing for getting out creases!

I’ve come on here this morning feeling so grateful for likeminded people 🙌🏾
My feed is full of this Solomon tit... I can’t take it
Yeh it was little miss mops I remember seeing about softener and water mix for creases!

Reactions: 5
Yeh it was little miss mops I remember seeing about softener and water mix for creases!
Yes! That’s where I discovered it too. It’s handy!

Bit quiet this morning, the old hinchmeister isn’t she? Hmmmm

Also if she really was “just one of us” wouldn’t she say guuuuuyyyys I’m so excited at who’s coming round today etc it’s always cloak and dagger or thinly veiled hints with her 🙄

Reactions: 13
Auntie? Ffs.
What the f* is wrong with these people. That’s another one sucked into Soph’s tit.
162F1081-2EB1-4F76-9511-4D8BEC93C953.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.