Mrs Hinch 50 #Gifted here, gifted there, she never says no, the greedy mare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha ha! At 2.46pm today I took this screenshot from the crappy shabby company ‘Official dog bowl providers to Mrs Hinch’ and thought,tit! I can see a STACEYSOLOMON X MRSHINCH collab, in fact predicted it before the baby was born!
Just call me mystic Meg xxx
She’s really jumped on the bandwagon.

Reactions: 3
I’m getting fed up of this... I’m tempted to fart in a jar and sell it on eBay with the name: Mrs. Hinchs natural body smells... I’m sure people would pay £50 a pot for it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m calling it now - she’ll be on ‘I’m a Celeb’ or some other such show. Sell out car crash of a woman.

Reactions: 13
And she’s posted this on her Instagram tonight 🤮
What beautiful things happen when two women support each other?! Pseudo spiritual waffle perchance? I mean seriously I love a good motivational speaker as much as the next person but sticking these women on a pedestal for what...having a McDonalds together and then using it for engagement?
How noble of you 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
<<conversation about location removed >>

It’s is SOOOOOO stupid to put so much of your life on social media, anyone can find you and there are some right nut cases out there. Seriously cannot believe some people can be so silly to make public so much information about themselves. I just sincerely hope that nobody does try and harm any of these social media "stars". As annoying and stupid as they are, they are still humans...

Anyway, just can't get over Stacey and Soph being besties now! I see an Iceland ad coming up...
Christmas campaign 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
What beautiful things happen when two women support each other?! Pseudo spiritual waffle perchance? I mean seriously I love a good motivational speaker as much as the next person but sticking these women on a pedestal for what...having a McDonalds together and then using it for engagement?
How noble of you 🙄
Feminism at its finest 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If I was one of Sophie’s real life friends then I would feel pretty rubbish....she never declares her love for them!
I’ve worded this wrong but hopefully you know what I mean!

Reactions: 23
She lives so close to Brentwood that she could have just got a window seat in sugar hut and saved herself a whole lot of bother

She lives so close to Brentwood that she could have just got a window seat in sugar hut and saved herself a whole lot of bother
Don't tell me I just predicted a pairing with the GC..🤦‍♀️

Off topic but I just had to post this... the only time she’s put #aff
Is that the pet cam that was never mentioned again? She posted herself sneaking up on poor Henry today or yesterday and I remember thinking where's the camera.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Why did she say she get anxious about fuel being low or when she needs to do food shop.. firstly you food shop online and secondly, I don’t think for one second you’ve ever had to put petrol in, you would just send Jamie to do it and the food shop!!
She’s so full of tit

• Heart
Reactions: 25
<<conversation about location removed >>

It’s is SOOOOOO stupid to put so much of your life on social media, anyone can find you and there are some right nut cases out there. Seriously cannot believe some people can be so silly to make public so much information about themselves. I just sincerely hope that nobody does try and harm any of these social media "stars". As annoying and stupid as they are, they are still humans...

Anyway, just can't get over Stacey and Soph being besties now! I see an Iceland ad coming up...
Stacey also does the butlins radio advert. Or is it haven. I can’t remember might even be pontins. But doesn’t anyone think Sophie has kind of modelled her personality on Stacey? Like the ditzy side

Is it just me that finds it slightly disturbing that all these hinchers are posting the pic from today with their baby’s in it. Why would you want two babys on who you don’t know (i forgot they are all aunties 🤢) secondly if I was Sophie or Stacey I wouldn’t like random people online reposting my pic of my baby and my “friends”

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Stacey also does the butlins radio advert. Or is it haven. I can’t remember might even be pontins. But doesn’t anyone think Sophie has kind of modelled her personality on Stacey? Like the ditzy side

Is it just me that finds it slightly disturbing that all these hinchers are posting the pic from today with their baby’s in it. Why would you want two babys on who you don’t know (i forgot they are all aunties 🤢) secondly if I was Sophie or Stacey I wouldn’t like random people online reposting my pic of my baby and my “friends”
I find that slightly disturbing too. These women are obsessed.
If I were Hinch I'd be more worried about these obsessives than us Tattlers gossiping away on a Forum.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.