Mrs Hinch 50 #Gifted here, gifted there, she never says no, the greedy mare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes exactly and
IF Hinch was worried about trolls she could have one of the Gleam Team monitor her comments and DM's and she'd never ever have to see any negative messages.

I'm not saying she doesn't get nasty messages but I don't think their anywhere near as bad as she makes out.

She may well be getting nasty messages, but not like she knows because unless they're from someone she can benefit from even opening them is not worth her time

Reactions: 7
Yes, all the time. She talks about it on her stories.
Ohh I don’t watch her stories haha bloody hell how do you keep makeup on for three days mine would be alla over my pillow. Khloe Kardashian said she used to sleep in her makeup too when she had her baby

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Ohh I don’t watch her stories haha bloody hell how do you keep makeup on for three days mine would be alla over my pillow. Khloe Kardashian said she used to sleep in her makeup too when she had her baby
Urgh I’ve barely worn makeup in the year since I’ve had a baby. And I used to wear it religiously every day!

Reactions: 9
And she’s posted this on her Instagram tonight 🤮
Can this just duck off now

ZoElLa leaves her make up on for days too, maybe it’s a gleam requirement. Grotty witches!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I actually love reading all your posts, I’ve laughed so much tonight catching up.. you are all brilliant
The only way is gifted 😩🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
<<conversation about location removed >>

It’s is SOOOOOO stupid to put so much of your life on social media, anyone can find you and there are some right nut cases out there. Seriously cannot believe some people can be so silly to make public so much information about themselves. I just sincerely hope that nobody does try and harm any of these social media "stars". As annoying and stupid as they are, they are still humans...

Anyway, just can't get over Stacey and Soph being besties now! I see an Iceland ad coming up...

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I think I need enlightenment guys.... What is this woman? Is she even real? Sitting there with her best friend Stacey Solomon that she’s been friends with for ages and now only just got her over... Her friend Stacey comes over with a maccy Ds (apparently) didn’t see the bag so wouldn’t have a clue even if they only ate a salad leaf.. because apparently the good Mrs Hinch is getting trolled, bullied, Paparazzi and journalists in front of her door.. and now SS feels sorry for her 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Get a grip!! Woman you wouldn’t need to feel vulnerable if you hadn’t told everybody where you lived! It’s open available information for every Tom dick and Harry to see.. Don’t start whining that you feel anxious to go to the shops.. get a bodyguard if you feel it’s so necessary to do because of your poor mental health state. I’m pretty sure you have that sort of cash lying round, if you haven’t I’m sure someone could #gift you one! Get a grip!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.