Mrs Hinch 50 #Gifted here, gifted there, she never says no, the greedy mare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else not read her me and Stacey are best friends post where she was blabbering on about being to nervous to venture out of the house etc and think erm, what about that anxiety you were supposed to have? She makes it out like she was perfectly happy to leave the house before becoming ‘instafamous’ but i’m sure half of her following came from being the relatable girl next door with anxiety? I may be wrong 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 16
e
Imagine being that fake that you do ANY of this?! It’s literally like watching 15 year old girls. I’VE GOT A NEW BEST FRIEND. Cringe is an understatement.
Shes doing it to be relatable she knows staceys a down to earth person and everyone likes her, talk about a cling on, shes desperate she'll do anything

Reactions: 12
She won't like that, it's not grey 😂😂

Nope, it's defo Maldon, I know exactly where, but I won't divulge as I don't doxx
To be fair, it’s easy enough to find. I accidentally stumbled across her address when googling who the duck she was once when my friends were all twittering on about her.

Reactions: 5
Never posted here before, just normally nosey at the threads, but this Stacey Solomon thing... 🤦🏼‍♀️ Sorry but if your life had got that bad with trolls etc, and you can’t handle the fame, shut your social media down and get a proper job! No amount of money you earn is worth that surely?!?!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Never posted here before, just normally nosey at the threads, but this Stacey Solomon thing... 🤦🏼‍♀️ Sorry but if your life had got that bad with trolls etc, and you can’t handle the fame, shut your social media down and get a proper job! No amount of money you earn is worth that surely?!?!
Yes exactly and
IF Hinch was worried about trolls she could have one of the Gleam Team monitor her comments and DM's and she'd never ever have to see any negative messages.

I'm not saying she doesn't get nasty messages but I don't think their anywhere near as bad as she makes out.

Reactions: 15
I watched her on celebrity gogglebox when she made a remark about prince Harry’s baby Pictures being in black and white so we can’t see if he’s ginger. It really irked me as myself being ginger growing up with bullying the comment was unnecessary hair colour doesn’t matter and he’s a baby for goodness sake. Sorry for quoting you but everyone likes her and I never have she’s fake like hinch
I've always seen Stacey as fake, from day one when she appeared on fix factor. How minging getting 3 days out of a face of make up, doesn't she realise how vile she comes across, not washing her face for 3 days? Rank!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Bringing up my dinner watching this public display of friendship love 😑 alright hinch you had a meet with a new mate with ya kids. Big whoop mate we all do it. Doesn’t need declaring 🤣
If only she would declare all her affiliate links this loudly....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes exactly and
IF Hinch was worried about trolls she could have one of the Gleam Team monitor her comments and DM's and she'd never ever have to see any negative messages.

I'm not saying she doesn't get nasty messages but I don't think their anywhere near as bad as she makes out.
If she really got that many she’d be forever re-posting them for the sympathy just like she did recently 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I've always seen Stacey as fake, from day one when she appeared on fix factor. How minging getting 3 days out of a face of make up, doesn't she realise how vile she comes across, not washing her face for 3 days? Rank!
Does she actually do that lol

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.