Mrs Hinch #492 Oh dear what can the matter be, the new boot room looks like a lavatory!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess she wants to move onto home/interiors, but then doesn’t show any of that process? So what is she doing??

Yesterday morning was the perfect opportunity for content! She could have said the night before that they had a big day out planned and shown how she got organised. She could even have a standing list in her stupid notebook of what she needs to remember and what she packs. Instead she’s flinging washing all over the house to appear relatable? Huh?! Aren’t people following her for ideas and advice? And if not that, what exactly?

Reactions: 38
I hope they get complaints about it sent to people/companies they work with too!

and same my lovely! been ok most the day but later today felt tit so can’t sleep. blood test showed I’m low on iron which can cause breathing issues but tonight my chest been tight again and heart palpitations 🙄 I was thinking of you earlier 💓 hoping you’re doing ok and keeping your spirits up!! xx
Response on support thread xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
We don’t see much cute couple stuff or them being close to each other !
“I love er!” ... love the money more like 👍🏻
wouldn’t surprise me if they was just playing at the relationship too! The worlds a stage to them too in the gram!
marriage of bloody greed and convenience!
They can’t really love each other cos they love themselves more!
(No doubt this will get added to the *prove tattle wrong” list in her book for her story content! And we’ll see some “cute couple” stories and “we love each other so much” with some weird staged gram photos n clips 🙄
They worked together , so they are clearly just business partners! Their family life, house ,animals etc is all just part of the job! No love there at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
We so called nusty trolls are always accused of being bitter, jealous fat hens with sod all better to do than "hate".

Not the case for any of you sheep or those who are (and there are many) "on the fence" waking up to the reality of her lies and tit show.

There's a good few newbies on here lately, 'Welcome! ❤', and, for many, the last straw being her weird behaviour/jumble of lies end of last year followed by her (correctly predicted by Tattle) extremely insensitive braggy announcement on NYD.
The continual stream of fucked up pre-records, many of which are months old and the prolific bragging to all who "adore her" at a time when many people are really struggling for various reasons. This is clearly set to continue.

I don't think many, if any of us "trolls" would swap places with their "dishonest" life - period!

It's so ridiculous, putting their poor boys out there for the gram everyday shoving a phone in their faces, their fucked up extended family "dynamics" and what is glaringly obvious, despite the money .. the unhappiness and fakery of it all.

Mr & Mrs HinchLIFFE, you are both a bloody disgrace if you are reading this. Go and be proper parents and bugger off into the background gracefully.

You fleece use your sheep/shoppers for nothing but personal financial profit and "Father Jaymee" - you are a lazy excuse for a man living off your wife's gains and no example to your boys!

If Sopha has genuine anxiety then it actually would be the last thing you'd want do plastering your life all over the internet. 🤷‍♀️

That's all! ....

Have a good Sunday you lovely people! 😘🤗
(Blessed be! 😉🙏)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
New to posting but long time lurker here. I'm so irritated by fake timeline, amazon tat in a mansion, tit bootroom, pretending a day out is the trickiest challenge you've faced this year, pervy husband being a creep.. I can't anymore. I am so cross with myself I was ever a fan of hers. Its all lies and fakery for money. Its been said before, but I do agree, you guys are not trolls you're just challenging the bullsht and I'm here for it!
I'm exactly the same as you. So cross that I originally thought that she was genuine and looking to help others with her stories. Eyes have been well and truly opened now!!! 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Are the children called Hinch or Hinchliffe (considering that’s their real name or are they also part of the brand)

Reactions: 14
Looks like SS is getting a new dog, that's when we'll see the three R's
A dog Stace
I'll raise you three alpacas
Take that witch

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Something is going on with the alpacas. Last week someone (can’t remember who it was, one of the guys on here who know her) said something is happening with the three R’s, and that Sophie didn’t do her research and it will all become clear soon. She’s fucked up somewhere with something ….. now she’s gone from mentioning them every minute to nothing. Unless I’ve missed something? Watch this space!!

Reactions: 52
Are the children called Hinch or Hinchliffe (considering that’s their real name or are they also part of the brand)
I wouldn't put it past Jaymee to call them Ronnie and Lennie Hinch (gwaaan my son) 🙁 I just wish those boys could have a normal upbringing free from their parents phones in their faces its quite sickening.

Reactions: 24
I guess she wants to move onto home/interiors, but then doesn’t show any of that process? So what is she doing??

Yesterday morning was the perfect opportunity for content! She could have said the night before that they had a big day out planned and shown how she got organised. She could even have a standing list in her stupid notebook of what she needs to remember and what she packs. Instead she’s flinging washing all over the house to appear relatable? Huh?! Aren’t people following her for ideas and advice? And if not that, what exactly?

The way SS shows her doing stuff in the cluedo room is what she should be doing. But she fails because we all know Soph does actually do anything herself 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 26
If home is her passion (let’s face it, her kids aren’t her passion are they?!) then how long will it take for the huns to figure out that she recycles home ideas from Pinterest?

Reactions: 15
Christ, jamies stories made me feel really uncomfortable. It was so obvious she didn't say dildo, it was so unnecessary, especially infront of a young teen who seemed to be more laughing out of awkwardness than anything. He's not funny, he gives massive pervert vibes... Nah I can't guys, I can't.
She was absolutely only laughing out of awkwardness, he's got some serious issues hasn't he :sick: I'd be concerned if I were that girl's mother!

Reactions: 25
She gives the finger a lot. I swear in the right setting.but no thr finger. For me the finger feels quite “old school”. She’s obviously got it from someone. For me it’s sneaky. Swearing so that others can’t hear. And it’s crass. Very crass. I just don’t like it. She really is a proper chavvy bully isn’t she.

Reactions: 46
Thing is if her friends in school know she’s related to Hinch & they see these stories - we all know what kids can be like? :( what if the poor girl gets bullied or anything? Just horrible
Her sister can’t be ok with this?
My daughter is the same age as her niece and I would be absolutely fuming if my brother posted videos of her in her pjs on a very public platform.

Hinch always has gave me creepy vibes. These videos proved it. Can't even play a game with family without it being filmed, posted and mentions of dildos. So much for family friendly!

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.