Mrs Hinch #492 Oh dear what can the matter be, the new boot room looks like a lavatory!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm all for people expanding their horizons but the issue with Hinch is the whole WANT - GET - REPEAT cycle. I think she possibly has ADHD because she never plans anything, she wants everything immediately and then she gets bored instantly. An American influencer (far more rich and successful than Sopha) has just bought a Yak ranch after moving from LA. Complete change of scenery, complete change of lifestyle, but he took several months off social media to organise what he was doing, he took trips to visit experts to learn and get advice and he hired people who had experience to help him set up. I know hundreds of acres and 95 yaks is not the same as a large garden in Essex and 3 alpacas but it's the same principle. If you are going to go out and buy living things you need to be responsible and make sure that you are capable of looking after them for the rest of their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I thought that but couldn’t remember if it just applied to chickens and ducks… (or if those are geese or ducks 🤣🤣) I’m only sure about chickens!!
It applies to Geese, Chickens, Ducks and all domestic poultry- no matter how many you have even if it was one and whether your registered or not. I’m just going out there again now to do some mud/tit removal 🤣

Reactions: 14
Am I the only one thinking how great she could have made that garden for those boys to run free and climbs and bounce and play with all her money? But no she's filling it with pens and alpaca poo because 'I WANT'.
But but they have an old tree house that isn’t Age appropriate and that is the FIRST project. She wouldn’t lie!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
2. Things from This morning
1. Why can’t she just say what day they are coming why always so vague saying this week. Surely it been arranged and they’re not just being dropped off whenever 🤷🏻‍♀️(Also sure she implied one day last week before she rocked up at best bubs forevers house at daft o’clock they we’re due the next day or something ?)
2.why is she still dicking around doing all this before sorting her kids bedrooms out (I’d love to know how many sheep have actually messaged to ask her this!)

Reactions: 23
If you go back and listen to the post with the geese he does say something like that after she asks can we have some he say wait until we get the house sorted and then she cuts the filming. Probably starts going off on one
Yeah I heard that, that’s what made me think I wonder if she is like it’s MY money and doesn’t see it as their money

Reactions: 10
I still say it's going to be synchronised
SS new dog
Hinches alpacas
It'll be a 7pm grid post
Question is which day

Reactions: 11
Thread Suggestion- Grinchy had a farm E I E I O & on that farm she threw some hay as Jamie hoped to get laiddddddd E I E I O

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How harmful is it if an alpaca eats plastic grass?

Asking for a ‘tend friend.
I did wonder if the alpaca's will be allowed free roam to their shed complete with 'ART GRASS' or if she wil lock them behind the gate with no shelter

Reactions: 12
Tbf the farm has always had birds in the car park.That was just a fraction of them.There's geese,chickens,cockerals.They live in the surrounding barns but have freedom outside.They never seem to wander onto the busy road.Somebody stole a goose that was like a pet from there recently.
They should all be under cover and kept in by law currently 🙄

Reactions: 10
It applies to Geese, Chickens, Ducks and all domestic poultry- no matter how many you have even if it was one and whether your registered or not. I’m just going out there again now to do some mud/tit removal 🤣
Yes thanks, I just Re-read it. My chooks have been under cover since before flockdown thankfully. BTW Soph, get your local feed merchant to deliver your feed and bedding and stop jumping around in there like an epileptic tigger… 🙄

Plastic bleeping grass...she is a disgrace!! Nothing or no one's best interests come before her own wants.

Reactions: 20

I was wondering this too. Surely they’ll try eating it - they don’t know it’s fake!

I wouldn’t fancy trying to clean it anyway!:LOL:

Reactions: 12

It would be harmful, but to what extent I don’t know.
Horses can’t eat fresh cut grass either so I hope they haven’t been tipping the grass over, to fed them. They’re a liability!

Sending you so, so much love. I lost my 10 and a half year old golden a week ago and my heart feels broken. They mean so much to you and you’d do anything to have them forever. Be easy on yourself. A grandpa and dog so close together is awful. In 2020 my 2 year old golden pup dropped dead. 6 months later my gran died and 5 weeks after that my grandma died. Honestly horrendous and I’m sending love and healing your way. Be easy on yourself. Infuriates me that Hinch neglects Henry the way she does, she can’t love him the way she claims to or she’d be doing everything to keep him healthy and here for as long as possible. Take care of yourself ❤X
Oh bless you, can’t imagine how it must have felt to loose a pup. Sending love and strength your way too ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I really do get second hand embarrassment for her, I just cringed at the hay video

She never used to be like that did she?, I think she tries copy others like SS… but it doesn’t look natural on Hunch

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.