Mrs Hinch #492 Oh dear what can the matter be, the new boot room looks like a lavatory!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely thay have more lol
Hmm all I think of is her stingy looking shed she’s built for them, the way she is stingy with flour for Ronnie to play with even though she shouldn’t be giving a wean flour to play with… She will be stingy with hay. I hope I’m wrong…

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Her behaviour will rub off onto her kids too. They'll see mam be all spoilt wanting everything, so they'll grow up being exactly the same. And no one like a bratty kid
And with Jamie's sleazy influence they will grow up to be awful young men. Sad isn't it. Let's hope he keeps his antics away from them and they grow up knowing how to treat other people with a bit of respect.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
My thoughts:

She’s clearly got a whole schedule on a spreadsheet of what she should post and when and she can’t even get it right half the time.
We know she’ll have had these 3 poor sods ages so she can practice looking like a pro and we don’t see how clueless she’ll have been. Same as coping with 2 kids when Len was born.
This has been timed just right releasing these pre-records. It’s no coincidence that Kelvin’s show is on. People will look online about farms and follow accounts out of interest. She’s expecting them to land on her for new followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why does she want every single animal she sees? Geese can be quite nasty! And as for the alpacas, it seems like there are petting zoos with alpacas near her, why can’t she just visit those regularly rather than having to own them herself? Can’t anyone in her family say no to her? (Especially as they’ll all end up looking after them!)

Reactions: 31
Who erected the fencing ? Was it Al or Ronnie- couldn’t have been pervy inch as the only diy he does is on himself .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone else notice Ron's awful posture and gait running this morning 😒 poor wee soul, I am in child health and his run/gait is absolutely of huge concern to me I hope they've had his hips checked and checked again but I'm sure it's all been brushed under the fake grass of notafarm.....
Never mind the bloody ANIMALS
She can't even bother to look after her actual human child

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Anyone else notice Ron's awful posture and gait running this morning 😒 poor wee soul, I am in child health and his run/gait is absolutely of huge concern to me I hope they've had his hips checked and checked again but I'm sure it's all been brushed under the fake grass of notafarm.....
Eta his walk/run/gait/shuffle has got wayyyy worse by the way he needs to see a pediatrician ASAP

• Sad
Reactions: 21
What was that kitchen roll holder that her dad made? It just seems unhygienic and cheaply made/ a child could probably do a better job

Reactions: 10
I’m no expert, but from just looking at his onesies gives me concerns. Way too short for him. Also the prodding up for photos wouldn’t be good?

Reactions: 7
I do hope she doesn't think the alpacas are pets. Saying she can't wait till their fluffy bums are here. Has she ever seen an alpacas arse? I doubt there's anything fluffy about it, dried poop and matted coats more likely. Stupid cow, she is so totally unrealistic. I cannot wait to see what the Twitter alpaca owners think of her, they are already thinking she's a twit

Reactions: 21
I'm trying to understand her mentality... So when I go to a local farm or wildlife park, I love looking at and learning about the various animals. Just because I like looking at them, doesn't mean that I automatically want to own them. God forbid 😂

The more I think of it, wanting everything you see is just the most childish thing I think I've witnessed in a grown adult!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.