Mrs Hinch #492 Oh dear what can the matter be, the new boot room looks like a lavatory!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have they bought a brand new bed rather than just move bleeping house?! Wtf.

She is absolutely tapped

Reactions: 22
2. Things from This morning
1. Why can’t she just say what day they are coming why always so vague saying this week. Surely it been arranged and they’re not just being dropped off whenever 🤷🏻‍♀️(Also sure she implied one day last week before she rocked up at best bubs forevers house at daft o’clock they we’re due the next day or something ?)
2.why is she still dicking around doing all this before sorting her kids bedrooms out (I’d love to know how many sheep have actually messaged to ask her this!)
I’m so glad someone else noticed that I swear on a story a week ago when putting up the plaques she said can’t wait for them to arrive that night and how excited she was and it was the night she was at SS, I’m so so sick of it your right why can’t she say what day and count down the sleeps with her actual boys etc! I used to relate to her so much now she really does irritate the sh*t out of me as soon as I saw the hay dance I unfollowed I can’t take the bragging the fakeness the constant need for attention it’s so rediculous

Reactions: 23
They should all be under cover and kept in by law currently 🙄
A friend of mine has just got back from a mission.
The birds are out,restrictions in this area have been lifted.
Oh,and the only sale of straw this morning was to a "gentleman🙄" on his own who was a bit of a nob.
She was asked to pass on a request that before taking anymore photos or filming on their premises,ask permission Soph.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
That enclosure is SO SMALL!! She must be completely deluded if she doesn't think keeping animals in such a small enclosure is completely cruel. She's got absolutely no regard for the animals actual welfare, has she. And as soon as she's bored with her fur boys she'll move on to the next obsession.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yes trolls, the mirror and trunk do still exist, and someone does sleep here at night.
Puppet. 😆
Whose house is never, ever empty? Especially when you are between two. She’s protesting too much and making herself look like an idiot.
Who was there Saturday while her and Len were at mum and dad’s having a cuppa and Ronnie and Jamie were at soft play, the niece? She’s an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Old hinchDonald had a farm. And on that farm she had some sheep, some cramped alpacas but no golden goose 🥚🐣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve got duck all done this day because I’m obsessed with this shitshow! What a time to be alive ghuyyysssssh!!! 🦙 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Another Freudian slip - "we CAN see the fur boys from up here". Should be "we'll be able to see" :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I do wonder if Jamie says things like ‘no soph let’s not get animals until the house is sorted and we’re settled’ and she’s the type to say ‘no it’s my money I’ll buy what I want with it!!!’ If so, it’s only a matter of time before he strays, I’m not condoning infidelity but men don’t like to feel emasculated
Exactly what happened with Katie price and kieran

Reactions: 11
Where is she going to store all the bales of hay? I imagine they are going to go through that grass pretty quick. One bleeping bale for bedding too. My rabbits go through a bale every two weeks.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.