Mrs Hinch #492 Oh dear what can the matter be, the new boot room looks like a lavatory!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s deffo artificial grass in the stable/pen area. It’s far too green and perfect looking. What bleeping twats.
E419D0FE-CE7B-4CC4-B185-37C0E06A9245.png

• Sad
Reactions: 15
SS new puppy reveal is this evening so I’m marking my card for alpaca reveal from Hinch tomorrow at 7pm!

Reactions: 25
This has giving me so much rage this will be Ronnie's room. She really is a selfish dimwit. When you become a mother not a tend one you put them FIRST ALWAYS (well I do and most people I know) everything you do is for them, you go without so they have the best. Not this bleeping bleep always what soph wants soph gets. Who puts bleeping animals before there own children and making sure they settled ect. Ffs she couldn't even deal with fish. I know most of this is all pre records but my god this women is a bleep and needs a bloody wake up call on real life. Rant over.

My kids are put first over anything. If we’d moved house their rooms would be the first set up and the first decorated. No faux bleeping around trying to be old MacDonald. What an utterly selfish bleeping bleep she is. She doesn’t deserve those boys.

Reactions: 23
That is not correct. There is an Avian Influenza prevention zone across the whole country.
some more rigorous safety measures may have been lifted in certain areas but ALL poultry should be undercover.
glad you got someone to have a look 😉☺
They absolutely would know what they are doing is wrong and I bet they are mighty pissed off!
Don't shoot the messenger 🥰🤣
I've just checked-they were happy to show her the letter confirming lifting of restrictions.
This is my local farm shop,lovely people and I'm guessing that they won't be giving hinch #giftedstraw any time soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Solomons thrown down the gauntlet here with the new puppy reveal this eve! Crunky snacks assemble!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
A friend of mine has just got back from a mission.
The birds are out,restrictions in this area have been lifted.
Oh,and the only sale of straw this morning was to a "gentleman🙄" on his own who was a bit of a nob.
She was asked to pass on a request that before taking anymore photos or filming on their premises,ask permission Soph.
I find it all a little bit odd that people will go that far to prove that someone on the internet is wrong..! 🙊

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.