Mrs Hinch #492 Oh dear what can the matter be, the new boot room looks like a lavatory!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally 🎉
I thought I was never going to catch up!

I usually like reading in real time but being so far behind was interesting.
I was actually able to see how much hinch and Solomon bait these threads.
In a way they actually control what you think about their relationship & then hit you with a visit & grid post 🙄 All games
Still think the friendship is fake though.

As a side note. Im quite an older member but went back to lurking because of the change in these threads.
I’m not talking about the riddles either! Riddles I accept. It’s a gossip site, people will always come on and do this.

For me it’s the cliqueness & moderating of the thread by members. We have moderators for that

The amount of posts I had to scroll through of peoples personal problems, and people saying how much they like & miss certain members. Honestly it actually feels like I’m on a thread with a load of hinchers at times.

It’s nice to be nice and I get that some people want a sense of belonging so it was a great idea of pollys to start a support thread to discuss all them things.

It gets so silly with posts and posts of people offering up support - that they know full well they can’t do as we don’t have the private messaging function? it takes up pages and pages & it’s ruining the thread imo

• Heart
Reactions: 82
I think it's safe to say their weekend "content" has been a disaster, which they (particularly Father Perv/jimbobdontwannajob) has chosen to "overlook" - dirty growling bastard! 🤢

They are that thick skinned and dense believing they're untouchable as loyal (gullable) "shoppers" are now collecting bloody scaffolding boards to convert cupboards into their own crappy boot rooms! 🤷‍♀️💩

Here's to a new week guyyyssch! 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
As a side note. Im quite an older member but went back to lurking because of the change in these threads.
I’m not talking about the riddles either! Riddles I accept. It’s a gossip site, people will always come on and do this.

For me it’s the cliqueness & moderating of the thread by members. We have moderators for that

The amount of posts I had to scroll through of peoples personal problems, and people saying how much they like & miss certain members. Honestly it actually feels like I’m on a thread with a load of hinchers at times.

It’s nice to be nice and I get that some people want a sense of belonging so it was a great idea of pollys to start a support thread to discuss all them things.

It gets so silly with posts and posts of people offering up support - that they know full well they can’t do as we don’t have the private messaging function? it takes up pages and pages & it’s ruining the thread imo
I agree, I love that everyone is so caring on here but it does get annoying having to scroll through pages of people's problems an others sending love. I'm here to read about hinch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Finally 🎉
I thought I was never going to catch up!

I usually like reading in real time but being so far behind was interesting.
I was actually able to see how much hinch and Solomon bait these threads.
In a way they actually control what you think about their relationship & then hit you with a visit & grid post 🙄 All games
Still think the friendship is fake though.

I totally agree and also an older member.

Here's the link to the Support Thread for anyone needing a personal off topic chat:

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Someone’s been panic buying a lot more than alpacas
Thanks for posting this, I was wanting to see this. Interesting I have reported sooooo many boots since last Thursday. I thought I was pretty much getting most of them. I wonder how long Instagram take to investigate and remove them once reported x

Reactions: 14
Team Tomm is amazing and Gem is very real. Their house is been done up in real time and is a proper country project
Gemma is brilliant. Down to earth, enthusiastic and without 500 ads a day pushed down yer fat thriat. I'm off to do my 30 minutes 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Rolling out ‘performing’ Ron early morning can only mean one thing - something big is about to be shown or announced - alpacas? a series of ADs or yet another room reveal?

Stop using your kids Mrs Hinch! Privacy matters!

Reactions: 35
The size of that mutt!

I’ve edited it out (because she’s getting no free advertisements from me) but also there’s a candle (with tag still attached 🙄) in that picture. What sort of arse uses their kids for subliminal advertising?
9CA0A23F-BB1B-43FE-BBE7-BB65AE20E742.jpeg

Reactions: 24
Oh silly hinch, the football net you’ve just shown in your Ronnie at current age video letting Henry in, was in your washing station shed on your video the other day, and I’m not buying you’re taking it from house to house

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.