Mrs Hinch #492 Oh dear what can the matter be, the new boot room looks like a lavatory!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Newbie here, finally seen the light about Hinch. She's so unrelatable now, I've never been observant enough to realise about the pre-recording until I read it on here. The final straws for me have been the stick on tiles in the million pound gaff, the lying about when they got the keys and brushing that poor dogs head with a human comb. Glad I didn't turn my house grey, would've been proper pissed off to have to start glueing old scaffolding boards and bits of pallets all over the show now to keep up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Kelly Hoppen who is queen of interior design has encouraged the “no chop” cushion. Hinch is soooooo last season huns.
🤩
Just watched, so satisfying seeing everyone #dechop their cushions. They need to tag Hinch in those stories lol I’ve always thought chopped cushions look like bums, so glad to see someone with influence and actual decor credentials do this.

ETA: And the way she said it, casually like the boss from office space… “right, I’m gonna need you to go ahead and dechop your cushions and report back to me.” 😂

Reactions: 29
The chop thing was never gonna happen hinch stop trying to make chop cushions happen 🤣

Honestly just looked like when someone sat or lent on them to read a book, so scruffy. It never looked tidy.

Reactions: 32
Ughhh the chopped cushion thing really pisses me off.

When Mr Sausage and I looked around a new build estate show home, I unchopped all the cushions and hid the Hinch book they had on disshhplay in the utility room drawer.

Not on my watch you bint.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Always enjoy sharing the joy of Mrs Hunch’s short stint on Tik Tok (deleted now I believe)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Sorry to derail here I know there’s a lot of uproar at the moment with sleezy git jimbo been a gretin

but I’ve just had the most horrific day, not long after loosing my grandpa in September he’s now gone and taken his best mate, my beloved staffie who was 14 1/2. We’ve just had to come back from putting her to sleep, horrendous I am absolutely heartbroken we’ve had her since she was a pup.
She was my everything and more.

it makes me sick the way she treats Henry.
Jimbo makes me sick yet he gets away with it.
She’s a manipulative cow yet everything’s been handed to her on a plate. I know lives shouldn’t be compared but it’s just not fair. I don’t wish anything ill to happen to her of course but wish she would just see the bigger prespective.

Sorry if I’ve annoyed anyone.
I’m off for a bit,
Love u nusty trollz x
Sending you so, so much love. I lost my 10 and a half year old golden a week ago and my heart feels broken. They mean so much to you and you’d do anything to have them forever. Be easy on yourself. A grandpa and dog so close together is awful. In 2020 my 2 year old golden pup dropped dead. 6 months later my gran died and 5 weeks after that my grandma died. Honestly horrendous and I’m sending love and healing your way. Be easy on yourself. Infuriates me that Hinch neglects Henry the way she does, she can’t love him the way she claims to or she’d be doing everything to keep him healthy and here for as long as possible. Take care of yourself ❤X

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So duck all has occured today ...
But ... so good to see more Newbies seeing the light! 😁

Father Perv hasn't removed any of his stories cos he finks he's a larrf ennit! 🤢 Dirty useless prick!

Wimpy in Saarrfend burns 🍔🍟🔥daaan within hours of their visit for a plate of chips! 😂

Talk of Alpacas was short lived with nufinnk further said - bit like the tend buggered toe/motorhome/elf/dolls house 🤷‍♀️....

Nicky Clarke sits fat dumb and happy on a non-grey sofa (could it be Mushroom Manaarh?) getting his hair combed by mummazz and another drippy quote for night times 😴🛌

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why is she taking so long to reveal these bloody animals? Does she think it’s helping her being so erratic and sparse in her postings? Hope she crashes and burns painfully. Despite the woman
She hasnt caught up with her pre records yet to reveal them 😉😉

Reactions: 13
Anyone know what’s going on with these alpacas? She’s been hyping it up all week and suddenly nothing?

Reactions: 15
Roy Raymond and Rodney found hiding in the neighbours shed with fellow Alpaca After doing a runner from Freak show Farm. 🤪
Eeeee this has really made me giggle. First time in a week I’ve laughed, thank you!! When I read all this and think about her and inch my blood boils and I want to rant and rant but ultimately.. she’s just a fud.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry to derail here I know there’s a lot of uproar at the moment with sleezy git jimbo been a gretin

but I’ve just had the most horrific day, not long after loosing my grandpa in September he’s now gone and taken his best mate, my beloved staffie who was 14 1/2. We’ve just had to come back from putting her to sleep, horrendous I am absolutely heartbroken we’ve had her since she was a pup.
She was my everything and more.

it makes me sick the way she treats Henry.
Jimbo makes me sick yet he gets away with it.
She’s a manipulative cow yet everything’s been handed to her on a plate. I know lives shouldn’t be compared but it’s just not fair. I don’t wish anything ill to happen to her of course but wish she would just see the bigger prespective.

Sorry if I’ve annoyed anyone.
I’m off for a bit,
Love u nusty trollz x
Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry for your loss! My first rescue was a Staffie & they genuinely are the best dogs. We lost ours at 14 1/2 too after having him for 6 years. Totally understand your devastation, please don’t apologise, it’s perfectly ok to let rip. Sending you love & hugs 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.