Mrs Hinch #492 Oh dear what can the matter be, the new boot room looks like a lavatory!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sending you so, so much love. I lost my 10 and a half year old golden a week ago and my heart feels broken. They mean so much to you and you’d do anything to have them forever. Be easy on yourself. A grandpa and dog so close together is awful. In 2020 my 2 year old golden pup dropped dead. 6 months later my gran died and 5 weeks after that my grandma died. Honestly horrendous and I’m sending love and healing your way. Be easy on yourself. Infuriates me that Hinch neglects Henry the way she does, she can’t love him the way she claims to or she’d be doing everything to keep him healthy and here for as long as possible. Take care of yourself ❤X
I’m so sorry you’re going through it too. Sending you love & hugs 💜 You’re absolutely right about Hinch, what she does to Henry is a form of abuse. She’s humanised him so much she seems to no longer understand that he’s a dog & has different needs, one of which is regular exercise & a proper diet. If she does read here how does she not understand that we can’t all be wrong about this?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Remember when she combed his hair and a flea was in it 😲
Yup (photos courtesy of thread 325)
41AB7D68-19C8-45E5-9D99-025C19ADD05E.jpeg
AE07BF99-96F4-4649-894A-55BAA510276A.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I'm surprised Hinch hasn't got acne! Constantly touching face and neck. She clearly suffers badly with body issues, when she doesn't need to.
And to be talking about sex toys Infront of a child, is she really 14 years old? I thought she was a tad younger, like 12.
Hinch is very odd, it's uncomfortable viewing. She's not a proper influencer like Molly Mae or SS. It's almost like she's trying too hard now. I don't get it.
They for some reason seem to think they are hilariously funny and it’s all just so forced and predictable, the continuous laughing at everything, they think they’re proper banter when in face they are just proper cringe, I swear I get second hand embarrassment watching them. They sound like a two 13 year olds at school

Christ almighty, can Inch be any more insensitive speaking like that in front of his teen niece? I'm certainly no prude and am very broad minded, but if my older uncle started joking about dildos in front of me just because my auntie came out with the wrong word, I'd be mortified. Not to mention the fact it's just plain creepy behaviour. She's what, 13/14? And he's 42? I know kids are much wiser these days but still not appropriate. Especially if you are then going to upload it to the Internet for everyone to see. I don't wonder the lass ended up trying to hide behind the table at the end.
What also annoys me about it is that she didn’t accident say the wrong word, she does it for attention and messages telling her how funny she is and her and peeping Tom are couple goals, she’s just playing the blonde ditsy act,, oh I’m so innocent and just an airhead and wouldn’t have the know how to make loads of money by ripping people off with crap they don’t need, she’s just little old soph who has made so much money but she just doesn’t know how it all happened

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I love how much everyone hates that bleeping dog. It’s so so petty, but so warranted 😂

Confession time 🤣
After all the chat about Mario I thought I'd give him a follow. Yes he is a little... well odd, but I've seen him clean more in the last week than Hunch has in the last 2 years 🤣
At least he’s entertaining!!! His threads are super funny too, but I only check in when Hinch is quiet. I don’t actually mind following him, I know he’s ridiculous, but I just don’t care 😅

Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion

Pervy vest needs gagged or sofa will
alpaca his bags

Reactions: 15
Confession time 🤣
After all the chat about Mario I thought I'd give him a follow. Yes he is a little... well odd, but I've seen him clean more in the last week than Hunch has in the last 2 years 🤣
I won’t lie I have a bit of a soft spot for him too 😅 and he does give genuinely useful cleaning advice! From what I’ve seen so far anyway.
Maybe he can be the poster boy for the revolution against the Grinch 🤺⚔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe he can be the poster boy for the revolution against the Grinch 🤺⚔
My anti-Hinch has always been Gem Bray/TOM, after all that drama a few years back! She actually cleans too and has useful advice! Oh and cooks real food, no jus roll in sight. She’s even renovating a house in the country 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My anti-Hinch has always been Gem Bray/TOM, after all that drama a few years back! She actually cleans too and has useful advice! Oh and cooks real food, no jus roll in sight. She’s even renovating a house in the country 😅
I love Gem, she makes cleaning a whole house simple..not just wanking a tap! There's a few on Tik Tok I really like as well...they show honest day to day cleaning tips and are real people with full time jobs as well. I think this is half of hinchs problem, she knows these other accounts are better at the cleaning side now so she's trying to become something else . It's not going to work tho, especially with that wet wipe of a husband at her side!

Edited to add...we've not seen a Gretal rants for a while,I'd say there's one incoming very soon!

Reactions: 14
My husband did the food shopping this week and we needed a new whisk. He proudly came to show me what he’d bought and it’s this one 😭 and he’d already taken the labels off 😒 I hope no one ever sees it and thinks I’m a Hincher 🤢
Lmao my oh did this a few weeks back. I used the mini one from the children's bakery set because I refused to use anything with her name on. It was returned on the next tesco trip.

So many red flags with Jamie's behaviour 🚩🚩

When you hear about how they got together.. he was her older, married boss and they had an affair.. While obviously devastating for his ex, you might be able to get over that as a one off. A situation he handled in the wrong way.
But coupled with all his other behaviour we're seeing... The pervy filming without consent, the constant innuendo and sleazy comments, the patronising way he talks about and to Hunch, several incidents of sexualised comments in front of children, putting a young teenage girl on the internet wearing her pyjamas (possibly without her or her parent's consent)... It build a picture of a man I think the vast majority of women would avoid. He is absolutely disgusting.

The fact Hunch is either oblivious to his behaviour or thinks it's acceptable is concerning. Not just for her but for his influence on those boys as they get older.
Wasn't there also instances of him making comments about boobs on a statue which Ronnie was playing with at a garden centre or something, or am I misremembering?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wasn't there also instances of him making comments about boobs on a statue which Ronnie was playing with at a garden centre or something, or am I misremembering?
Yes. It’s in the wiki. The video is here:

Reactions: 9
I love Gem, she makes cleaning a whole house simple..not just wanking a tap! There's a few on Tik Tok I really like as well...they show honest day to day cleaning tips and are real people with full time jobs as well. I think this is half of hinchs problem, she knows these other accounts are better at the cleaning side now so she's trying to become something else . It's not going to work tho, especially with that wet wipe of a husband at her side!

Edited to add...we've not seen a Gretal rants for a while,I'd say there's one incoming very soon!
Team Tomm is amazing and Gem is very real. Their house is been done up in real time and is a proper country project

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Urgh what a creep Janine is! 🤢 He reminds me of Sam Faiers husband, jobless sponger!

I'd laugh so hard if the Alpaca breeders have changed their mind after seing the tiny enclosure with fake grass 🤭

How funny that Stacey is about to reveal a cute rescue dog that really needs a home, and totally upstage her with her Alpacas being crammed in an unsuitable home 😂

"If today has been a bit tough, remember it's a new day tomorrow"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Yes. It’s in the wiki. The video is here:

Yes! I thought baby brain had the better of me for a moment. He's so cringe and inappropriate. Another thread I'm on a guy was described as making women's vaginas make the Windows shut down noise and this totally applies to JimbobIsAKnob too.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.