Mrs Hinch #492 Oh dear what can the matter be, the new boot room looks like a lavatory!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to the Ava May wax melt lady? Hinch was always mentioning her and kind of basking off the glory that she made Ava May successful via her Instagram. Wonder if it's another product she's dropped.
Avas too busy licking Marios arse clean these days

Reactions: 25
Just to partially quote my theory from an earlier thread

First couple weeks Jan: feed store was furnished, Weeping Gepetto was chained to the belt sander finishing the hay feeders. Alpacas were due to arrive around now.
Alpaca breeder did a pre-visit to check everything was in order and found all the failings and flaws that Tattlers noticed.
Soph is now scrambling to fix it and posting old pre-records as she's fucked for content without the Maldon 3.
if the artificial grass and wooden hay feeder are gone when she finally reveals then this is 💯 what has been happening this week. Her feed has been an absolute shitshow.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Why is she taking so long to reveal these bloody animals? Does she think it’s helping her being so erratic and sparse in her postings? Hope she crashes and burns painfully. Despite the woman

Reactions: 22
She's got a cheek combing Henry's hair when she cuts about with that big cow pat on top of her head. Go and comb your own bleeping hair hunch, mind the detangler spray though, you'll really need it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Loving all these new members seeing the light 🙏🏻 Hunch will be the maker of her own downfall, and I’m right here for it!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I think we could see the Alpacas tomorrow, it looks like they’re on their way!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
So I know I’m a bit Winslet but did she even say “dildo” in Jamie’s video last night or was that his imagination. I don’t think she even knows what a dildo is. For a young, slim, attractive woman she has absolutely zero sex appeal. I reckon Jamie only gets it on special occasions or as a treat if he’s been good and then it’s strictly night time, in bed, lights off, missionary. There’s no chemistry there at all.
That sound like me and my hubby 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion: Bootz, pervs and fake grass, theres Hinch with her head up her a##.

Reactions: 21
What happened to the Ava May wax melt lady? Hinch was always mentioning her and kind of basking off the glory that she made Ava May successful via her Instagram. Wonder if it's another product she's dropped.
She’s done very well for herself, I think just moved too. Probs stopped promoting her when, Verruca, decided to bring out her own range of candles and diffusers. They won’t compare because the other brand is actually very good.

Reactions: 14
Do any of you remember being 14? 14 year old girls are not angelic innocent little sweethearts who don't know about sex 🤣 Jamie is absolutely a pervy creep but also the child will know what a dildo is. In fact, at my daughter's school they were mentioned in sex ed in year 6, in relation the lesbians. Which turned out to be useful information for one of mine 😁
Eh stop being so dense. It isn’t about that at all. It’s about a middle aged fat pervert having inappropriate conversations in front of teen girls. Hinch was young enough when he met her. Bloke makes me shudder. Some Men do get off making over women feel uncomfortable with sexual topics like this and he strikes me as one. We all know the office perv that makes sex jokes and says it’s banter

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Exactly, how disgusting. No way would I talk about a dildo or other sex toys in front of a child that age. Sophie didn’t even stop him, just a coy laugh like a teenager. Vile. I bet it is deleted soon.
I thought the exact same, they’re both gross 🤢

Reactions: 13
Kelly Hoppebb who is queen of interior design has encouraged the “no chop” cushion. Hinch is soooooo last season huns.

Kelly Hoppebb who is queen of interior design has encouraged the “no chop” cushion. Hinch is soooooo last season huns.
L
Edit Hoppen 🤩

• Haha
  • Heart
Must admit I've been wondering this too. Lately we haven't seen any sign or mention of them, especially since Rose was born. I'm sure she hasn't forgotten them and favouring the fact she now has a precious daughter, but it could look that way. :unsure:
The annex boys are surplus to requirements now!

Reactions: 9
Confession time 🤣
After all the chat about Mario I thought I'd give him a follow. Yes he is a little... well odd, but I've seen him clean more in the last week than Hunch has in the last 2 years 🤣

• Haha
She’s not even actually grooming Henry, would serve him better if she was using a suitable brush on his coat and ears. Tough day doing what exactly?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.