Mrs Hinch #492 Oh dear what can the matter be, the new boot room looks like a lavatory!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reformed Hincher here. Seen the error of my ways & glad I found you lovely bunch of Tattlers. Can anyone tell me, what's the references to 'Reverend'/'Father' Jimbob.
I'm fankoo in advance 😘😄
Soph kept saying he was at church and there was speculation they were doing some half arsed attendance to get the kids into the local Catholic school.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So I know I’m a bit Winslet but did she even say “dildo” in Jamie’s video last night or was that his imagination. I don’t think she even knows what a dildo is. For a young, slim, attractive woman she has absolutely zero sex appeal. I reckon Jamie only gets it on special occasions or as a treat if he’s been good and then it’s strictly night time, in bed, lights off, missionary. There’s no chemistry there at all.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Long time lurker posting for first time. This total fakery has galvanised me to action. Thought she was ok to start with having bought her book with actual words for my step daughter (at her request). Got me cleaning again and out of a rut but she’s a boring user now amaZONing her way through shite.

Thread title Don’t kill my bots, they can’t read clocks

Anyone else see the Southend Wimpey burned down this weekend. Hope no one left wax melts and candles alight in the boot room toilet….
Maybe she left a Tesco x Hunch 🙊 candle 🕯

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So I know I’m a bit Winslet but did she even say “dildo” in Jamie’s video last night or was that his imagination. I don’t think she even knows what a dildo is. For a young, slim, attractive woman she has absolutely zero sex appeal. I reckon Jamie only gets it on special occasions or as a treat if he’s been good and then it’s strictly night time, in bed, lights off, missionary. There’s no chemistry there at all.
He gets plenty off Freda though 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If tomorr

If tomorrow is a bit rough. Just remember I'm a millionaire of ya backs. All the best 👍

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Do any of you remember being 14? 14 year old girls are not angelic innocent little sweethearts who don't know about sex 🤣 Jamie is absolutely a pervy creep but also the child will know what a dildo is. In fact, at my daughter's school they were mentioned in sex ed in year 6, in relation the lesbians. Which turned out to be useful information for one of mine 😁
Yes I knew what a dildo was, I knew what one was in primary school. But my uncle and auntie weren’t talking about them repeatedly during a family game at a sleepover. Totally inappropriate

Reactions: 34
I tried to do the same! It didn't quite fit any of the categories. So annoying.

I actually tried to report on Insta but so complicated to find a way to do it. No category fits filming of a minor without consent or in nightwear, or sexual (pervy) language in front of said minor. They do make it difficult. 😠

Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ I need a week off from my life to catch up on these threads. I am sick of seeing on her stories dad this dad that.... Constantly obsessing over her dad.

Reactions: 24
DON’T PANIC! DON’T PANIC! DON’T PANIC
Vestlife has let us know what game it was they were playing last night. I literally didn’t sleep a wink thinking about it. That Absolutely DID help! Thank you so much. It was DON’T PANIC

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What happened to the Ava May wax melt lady? Hinch was always mentioning her and kind of basking off the glory that she made Ava May successful via her Instagram. Wonder if it's another product she's dropped.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s so boring she’s even struggling to entertain us “trollz”… honestly she’s even becoming irrelevant to the people who talk about her irrelevance!!
praying for a 2022 downturn in the borefest that is hinch

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lol...dunno if these are old or new, it came up when i was looking for something else, don't have the Hunch line in our local Tesco 😥😂😂😂🤣. Is her Tessscho huns loungewear meant to be a sheep 🐑😱
Screenshot_20220116-212615_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Do any of you remember being 14? 14 year old girls are not angelic innocent little sweethearts who don't know about sex 🤣 Jamie is absolutely a pervy creep but also the child will know what a dildo is. In fact, at my daughter's school they were mentioned in sex ed in year 6, in relation the lesbians. Which turned out to be useful information for one of mine 😁
Ofcourse she knows what a dildo is, she'll know all about how a vagina and penis works but that's not the point. Do you realise this is a 40+ year old MAN, goes by the title uncle. Its not appropriate.

Where’s her two sons…?
They'll be in the annexe, that's not attached to the house, left to make their own pot noodles and looking like they need a good scrub in a bath tub.
I mean there probably at their dads houses, but what I've just said is what happens any other day.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.