Mrs Hinch #491 Her Content is dire for such a compulsive liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Course realise this is planted deliberately but is this the next pet delivery? Indian Runner Ducks. That will be a laugh and a half. :ROFLMAO: And is there really a reserved seat in the bootroom for her dad?
2022-01-14 21.10.13.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
The Indian runner ducks are coming guyschhh

4B70B338-A8D5-448A-91BA-1900E5397CE4.jpeg

Can’t make out what’s underneath it though

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Great job Sopha boot room with no sink to wash boots or any other dirty item so need carrying into the utility or kitchen. My boot room has deep sinks for dogs and other animals, tile d so it can be easily washed - no stick on rubbish plus heating or you find wet things go mouldy - like in an instant. Plus its at least 6 times as big as we often have animals in there yep real animals - they often get filthy and need a scrub. Need to read up on it all a bit more girly.

Reactions: 30
In her last story she says bags and baskets from IKEA, but a few stories before that she’s talking about the same baskets coming from amaZON ?! She can’t keep up with the BS

Reactions: 22
I voted that I'm new but only to tattle😂 I've always seen her stuff and mumbled "silly witch" since the wax seal stamp on the loo roll "trick"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This is what's more bizzare. Her utility opens up onto the back garden, mine does too, you enter the side of my house and instead of walking into what would of been my kitchen before the extension, you walk into my utility that has a sink, a peg for coats and school bags, just for when we mainly use it in the winter as an entry way so my passage doesn't get mud trampled in from 3 kids, a shoe rack, cute stools, then obviously my washer dryer etc. Then a door that leads straight into my kitchen. So not far from her layout if she used her head properly.
And my utility has got proper flooring, so I can easily sweep and mop. Not sticky tiles that'll come up after a few mops.

How hasn't she thought it through?
She's knocked walls down in her utility, so it's a great size. She could of added a big sink, added a bench / hooks ... And just had that as all in one utility/boot room cos she can enter it through her house. Opposed to putting shoes and coats on to walk to the boot room, to then put wellies on. It's really pissed me off actually 😂
To be honest I would have just left it as a cupboard for the barbecue etc. but that's not extra enough for her.
My "Insta perfick" idea would be to tile the walls and floors, hang the 'working' 🙄 outside coats in there and as there's already an electric socket, put a coffee machine, kettle or 'hot chocklitt station' there so they don't have to walk through the utility with muddy boots. Too practical? 😆

Reactions: 28
Just catching up as been busy not palming my kids off.

"Boot room" looks alright, nicer than her old grey diamante tit. It also looks totally impractical and pointless and I am so close to commenting asking why she didn't do something useful like the bedrooms or kitchen first. Cba arguing with sheep though.

Reactions: 17
She really doesn’t credit her sheep with any intelligence does she 🤣🤣🤣 Big new house, 2 small children and the FIRST completed room is ...the boot room - that is actually a just a big cupboard 🙄🙄🙄 Completely "hinched" with a load of unnecessary, crappy bits and bobs 🤦🏼‍♀️
Those cupboards are just screaming splinters to me!😱

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.