Mrs Hinch #491 Her Content is dire for such a compulsive liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The image is my head she was filming Ronnie playing with a wooden colourful toy with buttons 'at her mum's' but it did not match this room there was a white IKEA TV in an alcove and you could see a grey sofa matching sophie's. But I can't remember when or what thread of the hundreds gone through on here 😭
Yes I know the one you mean, but I can’t remember when it was from!

Reactions: 5
What I've noticed in their (SS and hinch) homes nothings particularly sentimental (unless a bit of tatt they've personalised)
There's never any random painting they just "like" or any figurines that are a bit tit but their dead nan gave them. Or random crap their kids picked up from the seaside.
It's all so styled.
Never homely or personal
Not one of Ronnie's nursery creations stuck to the fridge or cupboard doors.
I have always been very house proud and everything has a place but you best believe my fridge, walls and cupboards are now plastered with my little ones paintings, colourings and pictures.

Reactions: 24
Iv got 15, almost 13 and 10yo girls 😳😳 I don’t need to say anymore!
I’ve got 3 girls with 3 years between them. I don’t understand them and look at their teenage friends and I don’t understand them. Basically I have spent the last 10 years understanding nothing. And they change all the words all the time bear, sick, lit. Poor Soph isn’t going to fare well with teens.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It amuses me how all day she is playing ‘relatable’ mom and yet sitting down for a cuppa at 6pm... I don’t know about ye but 5-6pm is when my toddler eats and the house tends to be chaotic from 5pm onwards trying to sort dinner and bedtime. All tea (or wine, it’s Saturday 😉) is saved until after my mini puffin is asleep!!

Reactions: 30
Wouldn't this be a perfick opportunity for Jamie to use his IG like he said he was going to...the only soft play I could find was Monkey Puzzle??

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Presumably she is at Fiddles for dinner. It’s probably the only time she doesn’t eat a mugshot/takeaway/Wimpy or Jus-rol for dinner.

Reactions: 15
Sorry I’ve also just noticed she’s highlighting
“Grown up”
Didn’t we call her out on here several times about her being a big spoilt child and she acts like a child all the time! Mum said, dad did etc
Sopha you defo spend wayyy too much too time on here reading 👍🏻🤣🤣🤣
6EBF405F-E5BD-4C5E-A8BE-CF6FFC4BDCEC.jpeg

Reactions: 21
I wonder how many of her sheep will create “boot rooms” in their houses now 🙃
Also she couldn’t even cope with maintaining real grass in her garden, she had to have it replaced with fake, how’s she gonna cope with the grass on more land and actual animals to care for as well as her 2 children and Jimbob. I mean she makes out that she has the usual parenting struggles now with her pretend mess, so relatable 🥱

Reactions: 10
Not one of Ronnie's nursery creations stuck to the fridge or cupboard doors.
I have always been very house proud and everything has a place but you best believe my fridge, walls and cupboards are now plastered with my little ones paintings, colourings and pictures.

Yeah that too.
Albeit I tend to store mine I've laminated the "best" ones.

Reactions: 4
Wouldn't this be a perfick opportunity for Jamie to use his IG like he said he was going to...the only soft play I could find was Monkey Puzzle??
Apologies for the link to The Sun, this just appeared on my Facebook and thought you might all enjoy it https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/1...cebook&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1642196844View attachment 991551
Edited to add screenshot
Sheep meet your relatable Sophie

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion?

Hinch been lying, she travels through time, boot room’s done thanks to Amazon prime

Reactions: 45
Something very weird about that photo of her “parents’” place. Looks very styled. Lots of IKEA items. I am not sure what to think, but it’s not about just going over for a cuppa.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Evening Hens!

Trawling through posts from late morning and see there's more reveting content from Cunty McCuntface! ...

So she's staged a "tend" burglary in her's & Lardsomnes bedrooms. 🤯

Made out its such hard work getting kids ready for a day out. Ridiculous woman!

Couldn't contain herself at the hunnzz Dms 😂💦

"Wrapped up warm" again and ate packed lunches in Saaf'end which made her smile and warmed her 'aarrt!

Visited Mummy & Weepy feeling like the child she is and no doubt had din dins cooked for her before heading home (which one in which time zone isn't clear) to get cosy on the sofa for the night & maybe all day tomorrow too?

The Alpacas still haven't materialized along with the dolls house 🤔🤣
Blessed be! 🙏

It's more entertaining reading posts from you guyyyssch! 😘🍟🍔🥤🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
If I’d driven 45 mins from home to Southend with two young kids & gone to the aquarium, had lunch then gone for a walk along the seafront and then driven back at what - around 3ish? I don’t think taking the 2 year old to soft play would have been happening. He would have been over tired from the stimulation of the day; the fresh sea air; the car journey home. But hey what would I know.

Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.