Mrs Hinch #491 Her Content is dire for such a compulsive liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterday R had a plastic small wheelbarrow and today Rex is pushing a full sized wheelbarrow with chopped wood. More shade from SS 😂😂😂
And she also says that Rex has a toy wheelbarrow but he won’t use it as he wants the proper thing! I agree that it is all planned, but I love it anyway. Makes them both look like dicks!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
fuckkkk mmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, can the constant bitching about eachothers OPINIONSSSSSSSS stop?

And people wonder why long term members are leaving, cos the threads gone from being one of the best threads to total tit recently. People are so defensive on here, it's laughable.

Hinch will be laughing her tits off reading all the comments cos it takes the attention off her and onto everyone else's parenting. I don't give a tit if you feed your 3 year old mcdonalds at 10pm and isn't in bed til 11pm. That's your parenting, not mine. But when it's a forum about hinch, you discuss her stories in every detail. Don't be on a thread like this if you're so sensitive. No one is attacking anyone else, so if you get offended that's on you. Realise it's only ever about hinch and people share their own life / parenting experience in comparison to hinch and/or to give her tips considering we know she reads here daily. It's never about attacking other parents or deliberately making other parents feel tit about themselves. Stop being so god damn sensitive when the forum is full of strangers opinions that no one knows in real life.

🥱🥱🥱🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 102
If she can’t get out the door with 2 kids without leaving the smaller house in a tend tip and getting all flustered, how’s she going to do renovations, look after animals, do the housework and look after her kids and manage days out in her big house and tend farm 😉 that scene was all about trying to seem relatable because she’s isolated so many, I think she can see her numbers dropping and is panicking. She sounds manic!

Reactions: 22
I think Stacey is just as bad with her tend shade tbh.
I'm assuming they both think it's really funny that all the 'trolls' believe the shade? In reality she just looks as much of a tool as Hinch posting this, then having her head in Hinch's fanny five minutes later!

She'd be much better off calling Hinch out on all the single white female copying that is going on. Yet she doesn't. She's quite happy to go along with it. It's just all so fake it needs calling out until all the bullshit stops.
Yea,I think they definitely know what they're doing.I bet that's where they're off to today.
Oh,another thing,I just remembered that SS couldn't wait to decorate her loo when she first moved.I don't remember the back story but coincidence🤔I think not.

Reactions: 25
fuckkkk mmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, can the constant bitching about eachothers OPINIONSSSSSSSS stop?

And people wonder why long term members are leaving, cos the threads gone from being one of the best threads to total tit recently. People are so defensive on here, it's laughable.

Hinch will be laughing her tits off reading all the comments cos it takes the attention off her and onto everyone else's parenting. I don't give a tit if you feed your 3 year old mcdonalds at 10pm and isn't in bed til 11pm. That's your parenting, not mine. But when it's a forum about hinch, you discuss her stories in every detail. Don't be on a thread like this if you're so sensitive. No one is attacking anyone else, so if you get offended that's on you. Realise it's only ever about hinch and people share their own life / parenting experience in comparison to hinch and/or to give her tips considering we know she reads here daily. It's never about attacking other parents or deliberately making other parents feel tit about themselves. Stop being so god damn sensitive when the forum is full of strangers opinions that no one knows in real life.

🥱🥱🥱🥱
I’m sorry but we should be allowed to talk about our experiences regarding life, work
Etc. Especially when Sopha is talking about said subject….

• Heart
Reactions: 12

🥱🥱🥱🥱
I love ya Danielle! Nail on head as always!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
My house is a mess right now, has been since Christmas, it’s down to firstly having had a chest infection/virus and also being a lazy sod ( my addiction to tattle and mse forums doesn’t help either ) I live alone so it’s my complete responsibility. It’s not dirty, it’s just craft stuff , decluttered stuff ( not been able to go to charity shop etc ) marketplace stuff . You get the picture but I love it, I love that my home is lived in, that I have a wall in the hallway decorated completely with things I’ve made or the children of family and friends, that my bedroom furniture is over 30 years old, a proper country bedroom, that my great niece loves sleeping here in the ‘flower room’ .

I pity Zophunch and her ilk, I’ve had perfection in the past, a show home then a few run ins with cancer, that showed me, life is so much better lived for you not things or show .

who really cared that my garage door was gleaming 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m sorry but we should be allowed to talk about our experiences regarding life, work
I didn't say we shouldn't be allowed? I'm all for the personal experience chats. They're my favourite part of the thread.
I'm talking about the constant bitching people are doing cos they get offended by comments cos their parenting is clearly similar to hinch, they need to realise comments are only ever in comparison to hinch and no one personally x

* think ive read your reply the wrong way, I'm hoping you're in agreeance. Your "I'm sorry" threw me cos I use that when I start a comment if I don't agree with someone 😂😂😂

Reactions: 26
Yeah I don't think Danielle meant in that way though. I think she meant people should not take offence at what other people write, because all of it is related to a story Hinch has posted. People can post what they like after all, and if people want to compare their own experience to how Hinch is that's fine. What isn't fine is people insinuating that posting your own experience is in some way making others feel bad because that's not how it works!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
@Danielle0120
Well said 👏 people are sharing way too much of their own lives and it’s getting a bit tit for tat, this is a about Hinch and her ways not ours.
Sorry but this has gone from being quite fun with a great sense of community to trying to outdo each other. It’s been said before, we are all different ages, different size houses, some work some don’t but everyone was on here to discuss Hinch.
Sorry rant over ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I didn't say we shouldn't be allowed? I'm all for the personal experience chats. They're my favourite part of the thread.
I'm talking about the constant bitching people are doing cos they get offended by comments cos their parenting is clearly similar to hinch, they need to realise comments are only ever in comparison to hinch and no one personally x
No not you! 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ I mean in general 🤣❤
Sorry, I’m not the best at explaining on tx 😬

Oh god I’m so embarrassed here 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No not you! 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ I mean in general 🤣❤
Sorry, I’m not the best at explaining on tx 😬
Yeah I've just realised and edited my comment hahaha, your "I'm sorry" threw me cos I use that when I don't agree with someone .. I love this thread but it's becoming quite draining recently 😔 I think it's full of alot of newbies that don't quite get everyone's way this thread goes yet, and how conversations do get quite deep on here..

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yeah I don't think Danielle meant in that way though. I think she meant people should not take offence at what other people write, because all of it is related to a story Hinch has posted. People can post what they like after all, and if people want to compare their own experience to how Hinch is that's fine. What isn't fine is people insinuating that posting your own experience is in some way making others feel bad because that's not how it works!
I’m cringing 😂😂😂 I’m back in my lane lovelies 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah I've just realised and edited my comment hahaha, your "I'm sorry" threw me cos I use that when I don't agree with someone .. I love this thread but it's becoming quite draining recently 😔 I think it's full of alot of newbies that don't quite get everyone's way this thread goes yet, and how conversations do get quite deep on here..
I can totally see why it did, 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is why we don’t see the other rooms! She got to conceal stuff! Here is one of the ‘boys’, Rodney hiding out in greyskull till the big reveal 😂

6B065D2A-AD22-4D9A-9B63-93DAB84F6C23.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 88
@Danielle0120
Well said 👏 people are sharing way too much of their own lives and it’s getting a bit tit for tat, this is a about Hinch and her ways not ours.
Sorry but this has gone from being quite fun with a great sense of community to trying to outdo each other. It’s been said before, we are all different ages, different size houses, some work some don’t but everyone was on here to discuss Hinch.
Sorry rant over ❤
I agree people a little passionate but it's what hinch does to people! People do need to realise no one or I hope no one says comments as a dig to other parents or to be all I'm better than you, it's just in comparison to hinch and her stories ... and a little bit of SS 😂😂😂 I think the thread is full of beautiful people, people I wish I knew in real life actually, the bonds are real.. But the bitching is happening too often, it's putting a sour taste all over the place 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Thanks for the heads up gang, Guess I won't bother wasting my time reading the missed pages back again. Agree the threads have gone bleeping topsy since the tendfarn announcement. She's thrown us all off kilter 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.