Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JoyofLife

Not only is Jeremy Clarkson relieved not to have a rival Farm TV show but Brand Beckham won’t be losing any sleep either. The Cotswolds have Posh & Becks, Essex has Tosh and Kecks 😁

I cannot believe there are people out there still taking this woman seriously and fawning over her! There again, I haven’t been this amused for years! It should be called “Fuck-up Farm”!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Yesterday R had a plastic small wheelbarrow and today Rex is pushing a full sized wheelbarrow with chopped wood. More shade from SS 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Hey Soph, we’ve had more votes in our poll than you’ve had comments on your reel.

Nusty trolls 1 - 0 Hinch

Now who’s jealous?!

• Haha

pinkle

wellies… alone… in an unoccupied room detached from the house….

literally can’t wait for her to stick her futz in and a mouse jumps out 😂😂

• Haha

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
All I’m going to say is wait until you have a teenager Soph! Fuck me!

More arguments in my house than on this thread this week 🤣

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I don’t have a boot room. But my hallway storage was made by my husband’s fair hands using reclaimed scaffold boards. I am laughing at how even with a radiator I’ve spent a good few hours this week scrubbing mould off the walls where damp coats have been pressed against the wall; repainted parts of the wall where my kids have gashed and gouged with their bags; thrown out the Seagrass basket that went full on mouldy because I thought it would look pretty full of gloves and hats and replaced it with a plastic one. So yeah. Soph. Good luck.

• Haha

FancieNancy

Ron loves his routine.....blah blah blah. Here she goes again with her subtle hints to autism. One of mine has autism and heres some news for you Sopha almost every child I've ever known thrives off of a routine autism or not. 🤦🏽‍♀️ maybe I'm reading her wrong here but what exactly is she trying to prove? Obviously both the boys are very cute but ffs I wish she would give them privacy! Can she not just enjoy those moments for herself?

Amber1233

Wellies being a new thing to them when they own a dog says it all really.
The boot room makes no sense, not enough space for wellies. We have several pairs each, muck boots, hiking boots, because we actually have a small holding.
The way they have to point out it’s the “first room done” means it definitely isn’t.

Chickadee88

She’s such a sellout. Didn’t mind her when she used Products she liked and even could live with the daft names she had “Elvis” for elbow grease and “Paul” for pine disinfectant drops etc. she never uses these products now because she’s getting paid off P&G.
She “designs” her own loungewear range that you never ever see her in apart from the day of the launch and that’s it. Just sick of her and can’t understand why she even appeals to people anymore. She’s a crap cleaner now (never see her do much) she’s not relatable in the slightest, wouldn’t even say she was a good mother as you never see her interact or do activities with them that might give you inspiration. She can’t cook, what even is she? She’s not juggling a business and motherhood where you think wow she’s amazing. She has her lazy hubby home all day, her parents close by. It just annoys me as she has so much support when there are so many who struggle.
I can’t believe she has such a big following when she does sweet F A. Rant over!

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Maggie21

Getting 2 kids up and dressed and bags and lunches ready - isn’t that what most families do every single day???

• Heart

Charlip

In the words of Catherine Tate’s Nan character, what a load of old shit! That’s boot room has as much personality as Hunch herself. I thought boot rooms were more functional looking? Very disappointing for her first room.

• Haha

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
I like the style of the room, alot actually. That's my style in my home. Rustic wooden vibes (apart from my kids bedrooms are whatever they want, bright and bloody tacky, and their play room is a typical kids room. Something Ronnie and Lonnie won't experience)
The candle is just, typical Soph. Unsafe and ridiculous. But I don't get the whole point of a boot room. She'll have to put shoes on inside her house to walk to the boot room to put wellies on? It just makes no sense to me..... There's so many other things that storage room could of served purpose for, but she thinks she's sooo boujee, she's far from.
Exactly the idea is to walk into a boot room , remove shoes and coats etc then walk barefooted or slippers into the next room. She’s clueless🥴

Reactions: 43

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I wonder how she’s getting on at sealife? She’ll be having an aquarium installed next week for her new dolphin collection. Oh hang on. Is this trip because we rib her about not being fissccch people?

• Haha

Little Miss Annie

1. Haven’t you spent the past 3 years trying to convince thousands of people how to clean your home?
2. Don’t you always talk about baskets and drawer organisers and label everything to know where things are?

You’ve got a husband at home, parents on call, everything is labelled and neatly folded into baskets and organisers but you can’t prepare two outfits for the kids, a changing bag and a packed lunch for a day out?

Faux mess to try and and be relatable to those who are blinded by the bullshit is just pathetic darling. You are a joke.

If you can’t organise a simple task, what on earth makes you think you can run a pretend farm?

• Heart