Mrs Hinch #491 Her Content is dire for such a compulsive liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why does she not just say ‘me dads done the full thing’ instead of ‘dad made this, mom got this, dad made this’ she sounds about 10…. Also considering he’s from Durham haha if I was videoing my dad doing ALLLLL my ‘content’ for me then told him to do a thumbs up for a video I think he’d tell me piss off and stop being a tatie😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve just seen the boot room reveal and as a farmers wife I have one thing to say

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 114
Why why why is the first room in a new house a boot room? Why not your kids room no need for a boot room if your not living there yet🤦‍♀️

Edit to add who does the outside before the inside ... your not living outside
I’m sooooo glad she showed us the Boot Room first and explained where she got everything…. Totally needed some inspo for my own Boot Room 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why the duck has she put a bleeping candle in a boot room? Oh yes, my bad, it's for aesthetics rather than practicality. I forget Hinch lives in a perfect disney world. Is the way Jamie goes along with it, lighting that candle and then puts a thumbs up with her to piss us off, it doesn't piss us off, it just makes you look like the puppet you are to her. Why does she need a bootroom anyway, she will never do duck all, she will never see it again. Other than that, it's quite nice actually. Very my style... ugh almost vommed writing that.

I also know why we haven't had an alpaca reveal yet!!!!...they're TEND alpacas like everything else. ATV
Imagine if she had her own candles in Teshcooo she could of used them 🤷🏽‍♀️ hold on a minute .... 🤔
😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I like the style of the room, alot actually. That's my style in my home. Rustic wooden vibes (apart from my kids bedrooms are whatever they want, bright and bloody tacky, and their play room is a typical kids room. Something Ronnie and Lonnie won't experience)
The candle is just, typical Soph. Unsafe and ridiculous. But I don't get the whole point of a boot room. She'll have to put shoes on inside her house to walk to the boot room to put wellies on? It just makes no sense to me..... There's so many other things that storage room could of served purpose for, but she thinks she's sooo boujee, she's far from.
I cant wait till it’s all covered in alpaca tit 🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I didn’t know what to expect from a boot room … because I don’t know anyone with a boot room ?! I just expected something that looked quality and farm-y. That looks cheap.
And why a boot room with no direct access to home? It’s just all for the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I bet the boot room becomes the equivalent of the naughty step for the (real not tend) boys as they get older. She could have just shelved it out stored the overflow of all her gifted cleaning products too 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 10
😂😂😂 so is she gonna scrape the alpaca poop off her bootz in that room with her special tool, (not Jamie😂) then have to get the poop out of the room 😂 I am so interested to see how this amazing boot room is going to function practically wise 🤔😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.